Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official: "Its College Football Season" Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • FSU Earns Tough Win vs. BC

    The No. 16 Florida State football team took another step in its development toward becoming a championship contender with a gritty 24-19 win over ACC foe Boston College Saturday..

    NEW SKINS ...
    Jim - "Upholstery Guy"
    (865) 995 0607 Hm (BSURE 2 LVMSGE)
    (865) 679 2246 Cph (ANYTM UPTO 9PM EST)
    [email protected]

    sigpic
    I've got badass '93 MC BF 200 w/ a Yahamie ProV 200.
    M O S T A W E S O M E C R A F T E V E R B U I L T
    'Luv'n life behind a Barefoot 200'
    atlfootr





    Comment


    • Well, so much for looking down at the rest of the field. I think Tressel needs to have a talk with his special teams coordinator...........AND meatchicken lost again.
      2003 ProStar 197, MCX and Powerslot.

      "When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty" - Thomas Jefferson
      "Freedom is beneficial to everyone equally" - Ron Paul
      Taxation = Theft

      Comment


      • Minnesota fires Brewster!
        CUSTOM WHEEL & TIRE PACKAGES
        sigpic

        CUSTOM DECALS - EMAIL FOR MORE INFO

        $125 LED TRAILER LIGHT PACKAGE - FREE SHIPPING
        REBUILDING HOLLEY MARINE CARBS - $350 DELIVERED
        REBUILT COMPLETE MARINE HOLLEY 4160 CARBS $549 DELIVERED
        Email - [email protected]

        Comment


        • Originally posted by captain planet View Post
          Well, so much for looking down at the rest of the field. I think Tressel needs to have a talk with his special teams coordinator...........AND meatchicken lost again.
          CP that's how I know you're a true Buckeye fan. You were happy that Michigan lost also. I have to admit, I found some happiness in watching the buckeyes lose.
          "Hey Ginger, jump! How high? As high as your fat a$$ can!"

          Comment


          • Originally posted by thatsmrmastercraft View Post
            Minnesota fires Brewster!
            I think you're going to have Mike Leach there right shortly.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by captain planet View Post
              Well, so much for looking down at the rest of the field. I think Tressel needs to have a talk with his special teams coordinator...........AND meatchicken lost again.
              Meatchicken isn't even ranked in the new BCS pole I saw. Of course Wisconsin is still below OSU after beating them. I can hear the Badger faithful screaming from here.

              1 Oklahoma
              2 Oregon
              3 Boise State
              4 Auburn
              5 TCU
              6 LSU
              7 Michigan State
              8 Alabama
              9 Utah
              10 Ohio State
              11 Missouri
              12 Stanford
              13 Wisconsin
              14 Oklahoma State
              15 Iowa
              16 Nebraska
              17 Florida State
              18 Arizona
              19 Texas
              20 West Virginia
              21 South Carolina
              22 Kansas State
              23 Arkansas
              24 Mississippi State
              25 Virginia Tech
              If its not a competition ski boat, its always second best.

              2008 MasterCraft X14, LY6, 400 HP
              1994 MasterCraft ProStar 205 (SOLD)

              Check out MasterCraft Buckeye Bash on Facebook!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by scott023 View Post
                I think you're going to have Mike Leach there right shortly.
                Couldn't actually be worse.

                I heard the U of MN was trying to trade Brewster for a bag of used practice balls but couldn't find a taker.
                CUSTOM WHEEL & TIRE PACKAGES
                sigpic

                CUSTOM DECALS - EMAIL FOR MORE INFO

                $125 LED TRAILER LIGHT PACKAGE - FREE SHIPPING
                REBUILDING HOLLEY MARINE CARBS - $350 DELIVERED
                REBUILT COMPLETE MARINE HOLLEY 4160 CARBS $549 DELIVERED
                Email - [email protected]

                Comment


                • Originally posted by thatsmrmastercraft View Post
                  Couldn't actually be worse.

                  I heard the U of MN was trying to trade Brewster for a bag of used practice balls but couldn't find a taker.
                  Leach is a fantastic coach... not kidding.

                  Comment


                  • That blow on the Rutgers kid just didn't look that bad, very sad but i guess just a freak accident. I don't know much about the physics of the impacts in football but his weight had to have worked against him in that hit because it looked like he hit the shoulder of the ball carrier.
                    Last edited by TX.X-30 fan; 10-18-2010, 08:51 PM.
                    ___________________________________________


                    ________________________________

                    Originally posted by bturner2
                    Myself I'll live on the edge and surf without a helmet.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Double D View Post
                      Meatchicken isn't even ranked in the new BCS pole I saw. Of course Wisconsin is still below OSU after beating them. I can hear the Badger faithful screaming from here.

                      1 Oklahoma
                      2 Oregon
                      3 Boise State
                      4 Auburn
                      5 TCU
                      6 LSU
                      7 Michigan State
                      8 Alabama
                      9 Utah
                      10 Ohio State
                      11 Missouri
                      12 Stanford
                      13 Wisconsin
                      14 Oklahoma State
                      15 Iowa
                      16 Nebraska
                      17 Florida State
                      18 Arizona
                      19 Texas
                      20 West Virginia
                      21 South Carolina
                      22 Kansas State
                      23 Arkansas
                      24 Mississippi State
                      25 Virginia Tech
                      Hey Tricky, southern michigan isn't in the top 25!

                      So, meatchicken and southern michigan are both nowhere to be seen on this ranking list! There is only one more thing that could make this college football season better. Sad to see chokelahoma leaped over Oregon. I guess you get a penalty for taking a bye week in college football?
                      2003 ProStar 197, MCX and Powerslot.

                      "When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty" - Thomas Jefferson
                      "Freedom is beneficial to everyone equally" - Ron Paul
                      Taxation = Theft

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by captain planet View Post
                        There is only one more thing that could make this college football season better.
                        A win against Wisconsin?
                        / \

                        Former boats:
                        2003 Prostar 197 35th Anniversary
                        1990 Prostar 190

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by captain planet View Post
                          There is only one more thing that could make this college football season better.
                          Originally posted by shepherd View Post
                          A win against Wisconsin?
                          CUSTOM WHEEL & TIRE PACKAGES
                          sigpic

                          CUSTOM DECALS - EMAIL FOR MORE INFO

                          $125 LED TRAILER LIGHT PACKAGE - FREE SHIPPING
                          REBUILDING HOLLEY MARINE CARBS - $350 DELIVERED
                          REBUILT COMPLETE MARINE HOLLEY 4160 CARBS $549 DELIVERED
                          Email - [email protected]

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by shepherd View Post
                            A win against Wisconsin?
                            Actually a glass football getting a home in Columbus Ohio.....but a win against Wisconsin would have helped also.

                            Very funny by the way.
                            2003 ProStar 197, MCX and Powerslot.

                            "When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty" - Thomas Jefferson
                            "Freedom is beneficial to everyone equally" - Ron Paul
                            Taxation = Theft

                            Comment


                            • One thing is for sure Michigan will not be losing this weekend.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by captain planet View Post
                                Hey Tricky, southern michigan isn't in the top 25!

                                So, meatchicken and southern michigan are both nowhere to be seen on this ranking list! There is only one more thing that could make this college football season better. Sad to see chokelahoma leaped over Oregon. I guess you get a penalty for taking a bye week in college football?
                                Florida doesn't belong in the top 100 at the present time ---
                                sigpic

                                The Only Thing That You Can Give and Still Keep Is Your Word

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X