No announcement yet.

Official: "Its College Football Season" Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Bama fans have insight to this? Failed drug test is listed in the comments to this article.

https://www.al.com/alabamafootball/2...ange-bowl.html

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

• Are you sure that comment is pointing at another poster who couldn't grammar very well?

And this?

Just noticed that three of Clemson's players failed drug screening and will at least miss the ND game. Tested positive for a banned substance. Second sample to be submitted.

Probably just some fans with no knowledge of the situation.
      -Tim

Making boomers great again!! Boomin'

Comment

• I was hoping that you might have some insight. You have had good insider info on other topics about the Bama football team.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

• Well, I wont speculate on what they did but it must be bad. It seems that it was more then just team rules and policies and has now been said to be NCAA violations.

So if you smoke weed, it is against team rules and surely against NCAA rules.

The only thing to do is get out in front of it but making them sit out the rest of the season wont be the end of it.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nca...cid=spartandhp

I know there are few 420 supporters here and that's your call. But for me, it's a no go. It's just not something I'm into. But hey, if it's legal where you are at then go go go.
          Last edited by CantRepeat; 12-27-2018, 05:25 PM. Reason: now vs not, changes the entire post.
          -Tim

Comment

• Bowl Season madness, it must be hard to manage the teams playing in the Bowl season nowadays with all this free time, the NFL announcements, HS Recruiting and all the other madness around this time of year.

You have to punish the players if you have proof, but gosh it seems like people are looking for stuff this time of year. Bama will be fine.
            Ski in snow, ski in water, and always have fun!

2008 Prostar 214 MCX
            1995 Prostar 190 "Evil Minion"
            Previous 93 Prostar 190 1.5:1 GT40

"Left Foot Forward and preferring girls."
            "Do you have Flake on that boat?"

Comment

• Trying to front spin their loss.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nca...cid=spartandhp
              -Tim

Comment

• Originally posted by CantRepeat View Post
                And what a beautiful loss it will be! Roll Tide! SEC!
                2020 Table Rock Mastercraft Reunion Poker Run Champion

I lead the fight to ban the swimsuit thread, help me bring it back: https://teamtalk.mastercraft.com/sho...58#post1494758

"LDA never saw a thread he couldn't run off the rails"

Comment

• Where was this offense all season? 28 points in the first quarter. I mean, I know it’s only Purdue, but they demolished THE ohio state earlier this season, and AU is making them look like a high school team right now.

Gus took over playcalling. Hopefully this is a taste of next season’s offensive production.

Comment

• 56-7 with time still to play in the first half. This is getting out of hand. It was a rough season but ending on a positive note, for a change.

Now looking forward to some better games tomorrow. Hoping they stay close, but that Bama game could also get ugly. Oklahoma hasn’t seen a defense like Bama’s, and Bama has been lighting up Ds that are better than the Sooners. The best defense for Oklahoma will be to keep theirs off the field!

Comment

• Michigan getting thumped right now to bring a smile to my face before my flight

2020 Table Rock Mastercraft Reunion Poker Run Champion

I lead the fight to ban the swimsuit thread, help me bring it back: https://teamtalk.mastercraft.com/sho...58#post1494758

"LDA never saw a thread he couldn't run off the rails"

Comment

• Thumped is right. Got handled by the Gators, no excuses.

Comment

• [ATTACH]182914[/ATTACH]
                          sigpic

The Only Thing That You Can Give and Still Keep Is Your Word

Comment

• A lot of great football yesterday, ND just did not have enough for Clemson and Bama weathered a big push by OU, but clearly the best 2 play next week.

Still happy about Army’s win, and boy oh oh Little Brother from Ann Arbor, yikes .

Congrats Trick, Mullen is the man!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
                            Ski in snow, ski in water, and always have fun!

2008 Prostar 214 MCX
                            1995 Prostar 190 "Evil Minion"
                            Previous 93 Prostar 190 1.5:1 GT40

"Left Foot Forward and preferring girls."
                            "Do you have Flake on that boat?"

Comment

• Every single voter who voted for kyler murray got it WRONG!!!
                              -Tim

Comment

• Originally posted by CantRepeat View Post
                                Every single voter who voted for kyler murray got it WRONG!!!
                                So the fact that Kyler threw for 308 yards, ran for 109 yards (417 total yards) against Bama's potent defense, covered the spread and put up more points against Bama than any other team this season.

While Tua threw for 318 and ran for 9 (327 total yards) against a far inferior OU defense makes you think Kyler is a lesser player than Tua and didn't cover the spread.

Neither player had an interception nor fumble.

So why do you think so?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X