• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cage match!!!
    -Tim

Making boomers great again!! Boomin'

Comment

• There is no winner to this year's Citrus Bowl.......just sayin'. Kind of perfect that it will be played at 1:00 when everybody will be eating lunch....may ruin some appetites, but really nobody will be watching anyway.
      2003 ProStar 197, MCX and Powerslot.

"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty" - Thomas Jefferson
      "Freedom is beneficial to everyone equally" - Ron Paul
      Taxation = Theft

Comment

• Oh, and 'Go Cyclones'!

Taxation = Theft

Comment

• Go Navy, Beat Army! But seriously, this is probably the least controversial top 4 of the playoff era.
          Tim
          2021 Lone Star MasterBash
          Ohio State Engineering - Go Bucks
          1998 MC MariStar 225VRS
          1995 MC ProStar 205
          ISO MC 205V/XStar/X2/X1

Comment

• Originally posted by captain planet View Post
            There is no winner to this year's Citrus Bowl.......just sayin'. Kind of perfect that it will be played at 1:00 when everybody will be eating lunch....may ruin some appetites, but really nobody will be watching anyway.
            BLAH BLAH BLAH....

Comment

• There is no winner to this year's Fiesta Bowl.......just sayin'. Kind of perfect that it will be played at 8:00 when everybody is done eating dinner....that way they'll have something to throw up.

Originally posted by captain planet View Post
              BLAH BLAH BLAH....
              -Tim

Making boomers great again!! Boomin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Mastercraftdave View Post
                Just when everyone thinks LSU doesn’t have a defense, the allow 17 point in two games.

The Committee got it right in the end.

I’m personally glad we didn’t have to play Clemson. They are the one team that worries me because in reality they probably should be #1.

Been a great year of College football (especially for Tiger fans) and I look forward to the upcoming bowl game.

Good luck to everyone’s team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Don't get too over confident there about LSU's new defensive prowess. Yes, I agree that they have stepped up the quality of their play and they are getting healthier on that side of the ball. And, they played a solid defensive game against Tex A&M.

But, Georgia, Jake Fromm has completed less than 50% of his passes in each of his last four games. You can bet money that Hurts will not afford the LSU defense that same luxury. And, I just looked it up...unlike Clemson and OSU, who currently rank 1 & 2 in Pass Defensive yards allowed...LSU ranks 56.

Now, I think Joe Burrow can light up the OU defense like a pin ball machine, but it'll be fun to watch.

In fact, the QB vs defensive secondary in both games is really the match-up to watch.

WHY? Well, even OSU has looked vulnerable in their past two games. Against Michigan and Shea Patterson, OSU gave up an uncharacteristic amount of 250 total yards in the first half and a few over 300 passing yards for the game. Then, Wisco turned around and moved the ball pretty steadily during the first half of the B1G championship game.

What appears to happen is when Chase Young happens to get bottled up and doesn't get pressure on the QB, the QB has a chance to burn OSU if they're in zone or playing soft man coverage. Their back end is going to have to play Clemson a lot tighter...because Trevor Lawrence has the ability to be much more surgical than Patterson and Jack Coan added together.

In other news, ESPN dodged a bullet with that Utah loss. Why? because I think if Utah had been in the CFP, you'd be looking at record low ratings. And while everyone says that doesn't matter...I'm hear to tell you that ratings equals $$$ and that's what makes this hole thing go.

Comment

• Originally posted by tmothy07 View Post
                  Go Navy, Beat Army! But seriously, this is probably the least controversial top 4 of the playoff era.
                  Go Army ! Beat Navy !

If it was up to me ... I would have Clemson as the #1 ... they won last year and have not lost since ..... one lackluster game (which they won) ..... extremely hard to do.

Pulling for Army and then switching to Buckeye mode again. Peace.
                  Ski in snow, ski in water, and always have fun!

2008 Prostar 214 MCX
                  1995 Prostar 190 "Evil Minion"
                  Previous 93 Prostar 190 1.5:1 GT40

"Left Foot Forward and preferring girls."
                  "Do you have Flake on that boat?"

Comment

• Originally posted by Timr71 View Post
                    ………..

In other news, ESPN dodged a bullet with that Utah loss. Why? because I think if Utah had been in the CFP, you'd be looking at record low ratings. And while everyone says that doesn't matter...I'm hear to tell you that ratings equals $$$ and that's what makes this hole thing go.
                    GO DUCKS!!!
                    Currently schlepping on BIL's X46

MISS "B" HAVEN

2007 X2, Indmar 350 MCX (Sold)
                    OJ 522 14.75 x 15.5
                    Tugger: 2014 Ram 1500 Crew, EcoDiesel
                    http://www.crowniehq.net

Comment

• Originally posted by CantRepeat View Post
                      There is no winner to this year's Fiesta Bowl.......just sayin'. Kind of perfect that it will be played at 8:00 when everybody is done eating dinner....that way they'll have something to throw up.
                      C'mon, even you have to be disappointed with this match-up. Even as bad as bama is this year they have to be 14+ point favorites against michigan. I'm actually not a fan of this match-up either. In the bowls it is 99.999% of the time easy to root against michigan. The 0.001% it is tough to root against michigan is when they play 'southern michigan'. This it a tough one for me because as badly as I want to root against michigan in the bowl game....that means I would have to root for bama....and I'm NOT doing that. This bowl game is like deciding to eat the dog-$hit sandwich or drink a bucket of vomit. The good thing would be that forever I would get to tell you that bama lost to michigan.....

Taxation = Theft

Comment

• Originally posted by CantRepeat View Post
                        There is no winner to this year's Fiesta Bowl.......just sayin'. Kind of perfect that it will be played at 8:00 when everybody is done eating dinner....that way they'll have something to throw up.
                        Everything I've been reading has everyone hyped up and chirping for this match-up. Why do you think it'll be a bad game?
                        Tim
                        1998 MC MariStar 225VRS
                        1995 MC ProStar 205
                        ISO MC 205V/XStar/X2/X1

Comment

• Side note, Ohio State is the 7th team to have two players as Heisman finalists, and the first ever to have a defensive player and an offensive player invited

I still think Joe's going to get the trophy, though.
                          Tim
                          1998 MC MariStar 225VRS
                          1995 MC ProStar 205
                          ISO MC 205V/XStar/X2/X1

Comment

• Originally posted by captain planet View Post
                            C'mon, even you have to be disappointed with this match-up. Even as bad as bama is this year they have to be 14+ point favorites against michigan. I'm actually not a fan of this match-up either. In the bowls it is 99.999% of the time easy to root against michigan. The 0.001% it is tough to root against michigan is when they play 'southern michigan'. This it a tough one for me because as badly as I want to root against michigan in the bowl game....that means I would have to root for bama....and I'm NOT doing that. This bowl game is like deciding to eat the dog-$hit sandwich or drink a bucket of vomit. The good thing would be that forever I would get to tell you that bama lost to michigan.....
                            I agree. Michigan is no match for Alabama. This won't be pretty.

On another note this is the headline in yesterdays paper. I think the people in east Lansing have abused the recreational marijuana....
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Maristar210 View Post
                              I agree. Michigan is no match for Alabama. This won't be pretty.

On another note this is the headline in yesterdays paper. I think the people in east Lansing have abused the recreational marijuana....
                              ....if that is real, someone needs to lose their job and pick another career......

Taxation = Theft

Comment

• Originally posted by tmothy07 View Post

I still think Joe's going to get the trophy, though.
                                He's kind of an Ohio State guy too, right? I mean he might still be there if they'd let him play.

Comment

Working...
                                X