Official: "Its College Football Season" Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Timr71 View Post
    He's kind of an Ohio State guy too, right? I mean he might still be there if they'd let him play.
    My theory is that he wasn't good enough to play in the Big 10, so he had to go down play in the southern ego conference where they can't play pass defense.
    2003 ProStar 197, MCX and Powerslot.

"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty" - Thomas Jefferson
    "Freedom is beneficial to everyone equally" - Ron Paul
    Taxation = Theft

Comment

• Originally posted by captain planet View Post
      C'mon, even you have to be disappointed with this match-up. Even as bad as bama is this year they have to be 14+ point favorites against michigan. I'm actually not a fan of this match-up either. In the bowls it is 99.999% of the time easy to root against michigan. The 0.001% it is tough to root against michigan is when they play 'southern michigan'. This it a tough one for me because as badly as I want to root against michigan in the bowl game....that means I would have to root for bama....and I'm NOT doing that. This bowl game is like deciding to eat the dog-$hit sandwich or drink a bucket of vomit. The good thing would be that forever I would get to tell you that bama lost to michigan.....
      Originally posted by captain planet View Post
      My theory is that he wasn't good enough to play in the Big 10, so he had to go down play in the southern ego conference where they can't play pass defense.
      Originally posted by Maristar210 View Post
      BLAH BLAH BLAH....
      Let's hope you do both.

Do you realize just how ****ing retarded you sound? Hating individual people because of the school they transferred from or now play for is also bull****. You really need to see a doctor and get on some medications guy.
      Last edited by CantRepeat; 12-11-2019, 09:07 AM.
      -Tim

Making boomers great again!! Boomin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Timr71 View Post
        He's kind of an Ohio State guy too, right? I mean he might still be there if they'd let him play.
        Again it was all about timing. Dwayne Haskins was the better guy and you could see it last year clearly. Joe has developed into an excellent quarterback with a year of experience. Congrats to him to be among an elite list of QBs to end the regular season with a rating of over 200.

Comment

• Originally posted by jharmon203 View Post
          Again it was all about timing. Dwayne Haskins was the better guy and you could see it last year clearly. Joe has developed into an excellent quarterback with a year of experience. Congrats to him to be among an elite list of QBs to end the regular season with a rating of over 200.
          Also Joe had the misfortune to break his hand, so that set him back as well.
          Tim
          2021 Lone Star MasterBash
          Ohio State Engineering - Go Bucks
          1998 MC MariStar 225VRS
          1995 MC ProStar 205
          ISO MC 205V/XStar, X2

Comment

• Originally posted by captain planet View Post
            UH --- 41-14 GO GATORS!!!

troy smith was picking GRASS out of his a$$ two weeks after the game was over...…………

https://encrypted-vtbn2.gstatic.com/...P2qQ88X53WOYXT
            Last edited by trickskier; 12-11-2019, 07:40 PM.
            sigpic

The Only Thing That You Can Give and Still Keep Is Your Word

Comment

• Originally posted by trickskier View Post
              UH --- 41-14 GO GATORS!!!

troy smith was picking GRASS out of his a$$ two weeks after the game was over...…………

https://encrypted-vtbn2.gstatic.com/...P2qQ88X53WOYXT
              Tim
              1998 MC MariStar 225VRS
              1995 MC ProStar 205
              ISO MC 205V/XStar, X2

Comment

• Originally posted by tmothy07 View Post
                Once every 10 years, /yawn.
                -Tim

Comment

• Originally posted by CantRepeat View Post
                  Once every 10 years, /yawn.
                  “I really feel that it was a pretty unfair play at the end of the game. They substituted the punter as a wide receiver so we put the punt team in."

L. O. L.
                  Tim
                  1998 MC MariStar 225VRS
                  1995 MC ProStar 205
                  ISO MC 205V/XStar, X2

Comment

UN HUH
                    Attached Files

Comment

Let's hope you do both.

Do you realize just how ****ing retarded you sound? Hating individual people because of the school they transferred from or now play for is also bull****. You really need to see a doctor and get on some medications guy.
                      Hating on people for going to a school.... when he didn’t even go to tOSU....
                      Aric

LONE STAR MASTERBASH 2022
                      Register Here

2019 XT22 - Ear Bleeder
                      2022 Sea Hunt BX22 CC
                      For Sale:
                      2020 Crest 240 SLC Tri Toon

Comment

“I really feel that it was a pretty unfair play at the end of the game. They substituted the punter as a wide receiver so we put the punt team in."

L. O. L.
                        Five more years to wait. In the meantime, Alabama was still pulling down Championships.
                        -Tim

Comment

• Originally posted by MC25 View Post
                          Straight up mental case.
                          -Tim

Comment

That's right THE BUCKEYES did it first.

Taxation = Theft

Comment

Let's hope you do both.

Wow guy, you must have kissing thighs to let such a snarky comment get your panties all in a bunch. Relax. That team down there you have aligned yourself with will be back....just not this year.....

Taxation = Theft

Comment

• Originally posted by MC25 View Post
                                I don't hate Burrow, just said that to get certain southern ego conference fans all fired up. They responded as I expected, although can't repeat went a little over the top, so my work is done here for today.

Taxation = Theft

Comment

Working...
                                X