No announcement yet.

Official: "Its College Football Season" Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just watched the replay of the Heisman ceremony. Congrats Macaulay Culkin on taking home the trophy! A child movie star turned college football player is a heckuva thing to achieve!

Comment

• Originally posted by dvsone79 View Post
      I just watched the replay of the Heisman ceremony. Congrats Macaulay Culkin on taking home the trophy! A child movie star turned college football player is a heckuva thing to achieve!
      Oh my goodness, you can't do that! No poking fun of players on here (sarcastic or otherwise) or CR and MC25 will put the smack down on you. Shame, shame, shame!

Where ya at cr? Time to turn on the light of the fun police mobile and get your hand-cuffs out!
      2003 ProStar 197, MCX and Powerslot.

"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty" - Thomas Jefferson
      "Freedom is beneficial to everyone equally" - Ron Paul
      Taxation = Theft

Comment

• Originally posted by captain planet View Post
        Oh my goodness, you can't do that! No poking fun of players on here (sarcastic or otherwise) or CR and MC25 will put the smack down on you. Shame, shame, shame!

Where ya at cr? Time to turn on the light of the fun police mobile and get your hand-cuffs out!
        I hope you have a nice day Captain Planet. I also wish your team the very best in the playoffs.

Good luck.
        -Tim

Making boomers great again!! Boomin'

Comment

• Estimated 126k meals donated to Southeastern Ohio because of Joe's Heisman speech. What a quality guy. He also when to the tOSU coaches to thank them for his development.

Fun fact, Nebraska turned him down for a transfer because they didn't think he was better than the talent they had.

Comment

• Originally posted by jharmon203 View Post
            Estimated 126k meals donated to Southeastern Ohio because of Joe's Heisman speech. What a quality guy. He also when to the tOSU coaches to thank them for his development.

Fun fact, Nebraska turned him down for a transfer because they didn't think he was better than the talent they had.
            Burreaux is a baller. I wasn’t a fan of his beauty pageant wave to Texas fans, but that is nitpicking. He’s easily the best QB in college football. He earned it. Glad he’s leaving for the NFL!

Comment

• Originally posted by CantRepeat View Post
              I hope you have a nice day Captain Planet. I also wish your team the very best in the playoffs.

Good luck.
              Thanks CR!

Taxation = Theft

Comment

• Early Signing Day is in full swing! How do you think these classes are going to stack up?
                Tim
                2021 Lone Star MasterBash
                Ohio State Engineering - Go Bucks
                1998 MC MariStar 225VRS
                1995 MC ProStar 205
                ISO MC 205V/XStar, X2

Comment

• although The University of Texas is usually top 10 every year, it might be a much poorer recruiting class this round due to the shake/rattle/roll in the coaching staff mixture going on.

Comment

• Bama got Bryce. Should have a decent QB out of that group.

Comment

• Ok folks let’s focus ..... rooting for my Buckeyes tomorrow night and LSU ....... really worried about Dabo’s boys however.

And Captain Planet ..... I will gladly pay my fine for this next one .... rooting for Blue over Bama.

And as an Army guy, still pulling for Navy in their bowl game.

And then Big10 chalk.

Ok .... anything else ...... oh yes, Happy Bowl weekend everyone!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
                      Ski in snow, ski in water, and always have fun!

2008 Prostar 214 MCX
                      1995 Prostar 190 "Evil Minion"
                      Previous 93 Prostar 190 1.5:1 GT40

"Left Foot Forward and preferring girls."
                      "Do you have Flake on that boat?"

Comment

• Originally posted by 93Prostar190 View Post
                        Ok folks let’s focus ..... rooting for my Buckeyes tomorrow night and LSU ....... really worried about Dabo’s boys however.

And Captain Planet ..... I will gladly pay my fine for this next one .... rooting for Blue over Bama.

And as an Army guy, still pulling for Navy in their bowl game.

And then Big10 chalk.

Ok .... anything else ...... oh yes, Happy Bowl weekend everyone!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
                        There is no winner in that game.

I obviously root against michigan in all circumstances, but in this case (even with a good friend working in the alabama athletic department) I can't align myself with bama since they are in the 'southern ego conference'. The college football world is suffering from 'crimson fatigue' (and orange/purple fatigue as well), time for someone else.

Taxation = Theft

Comment

• 49 in the first half? Dirty.

Comment

• Today I learned there is only 1 Power 5 conference that has never won a playoff game (BIG12)

In 4 appearances the conference (read: OU) is 0-4 with 3 of the 4 losses being by 10 points or more. (There was a ~7pt OT loss to Georgia in the Rose Bowl iirc)

Additionally, #BanOU has been trending on Twitter since the half. It appears CFB fans wants the best the BIG12 has to offer removed from CFB contention.

Interesting!
                            2020 Table Rock Mastercraft Reunion Poker Run Champion

I lead the fight to ban the swimsuit thread, help me bring it back: https://teamtalk.mastercraft.com/sho...58#post1494758

"LDA never saw a thread he couldn't run off the rails"

Comment

• Originally posted by LDA6339 View Post
                              Today I learned there is only 1 Power 5 conference that has never won a playoff game (BIG12)

In 4 appearances the conference (read: OU) is 0-4 with 3 of the 4 losses being by 10 points or more. (There was a ~7pt OT loss to Georgia in the Rose Bowl iirc)

Additionally, #BanOU has been trending on Twitter since the half. It appears CFB fans wants the best the BIG12 has to offer removed from CFB contention.

Interesting!

When your school is so bad, you have to resort to rooting for your conference.

Interesting!
                              Aric

LONE STAR MASTERBASH 2022
                              Register Here

2019 XT22 - Ear Bleeder
                              2022 Sea Hunt BX22 CC
                              For Sale:
                              2020 Crest 240 SLC Tri Toon

Comment

• Originally posted by MC25 View Post
                                When your school is so bad, you have to resort to rooting for your conference.

Interesting!
                                Not sure what you’re talking about we won our bowl game yesterday, thanks anyways tho?

Did I miss the UNT bowl game?
                                Last edited by LDA6339; 12-28-2019, 08:24 PM. Reason: Typo
                                2020 Table Rock Mastercraft Reunion Poker Run Champion

I lead the fight to ban the swimsuit thread, help me bring it back: https://teamtalk.mastercraft.com/sho...58#post1494758

"LDA never saw a thread he couldn't run off the rails"

Comment

Working...
                                X