Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official: "Its College Football Season" Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Let's go TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Clemson variety, that is!!! I got my lucky tiger stripe socks on, so no way Clemson loses tonight!! :-)

    Comment


    • Rooting for Burrow, wish I wasn't....

      Comment


      • I love Burrow and Coach O ... but as a Buckeye fan, I need Dabo's side of the bracket to win tonight ....
        Ski in snow, ski in water, and always have fun!

        2008 Prostar 214 MCX
        1995 Prostar 190 "Evil Minion"
        Previous 93 Prostar 190 1.5:1 GT40

        "Left Foot Forward and preferring girls."
        "Do you have Flake on that boat?"

        Comment


        • Well, that didn't go well for some tiger fans...…………….
          Currently schlepping on BIL's X46

          MISS "B" HAVEN

          2007 X2, Indmar 350 MCX (Sold)
          OJ 522 14.75 x 15.5
          Tugger: 2014 Ram 1500 Crew, EcoDiesel
          http://www.crowniehq.net

          Comment


          • Originally posted by BrooksfamX2 View Post
            Well, that didn't go well for some tiger fans...…………….
            Went quite well for this Tiger fan. GEAUX TIGERS!!!
            Mike B

            Comment


            • Congrats to LSU. I thought for a bit there early on that LSU might not get going, but they did.

              I was hoping for a close LSU win just to be able to watch a good game.

              Clemson got a bit screwed on that OPI call, but I don't think it would have mattered anyways.

              Comment


              • LET GEAUX TIGAHS!!!!!


                2020 NATIONAL CHAMPS!!!!!!

                Will go down as the greatest college team to play the game...

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Mastercraftdave View Post
                  LET GEAUX TIGAHS!!!!!


                  2020 NATIONAL CHAMPS!!!!!!

                  Will go down as the greatest college team to play the game...
                  This year...

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Maristar210 View Post
                    This year...
                    Of all time.... Name another team that has accomplished more...


                    Ill Wait

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Mastercraftdave View Post
                      Of all time.... Name another team that has accomplished more...


                      Ill Wait
                      Actually the burden is on you to prove they are the 'greatest of all time' to us, not the other way around.

                      This coming from the guy that states Auburn had the 'greatest d-line in college football' yet ignores that Minnesota ran ALL over them in their bowl game.
                      2003 ProStar 197, MCX and Powerslot.

                      "When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty" - Thomas Jefferson
                      "Freedom is beneficial to everyone equally" - Ron Paul
                      15%'er

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by captain planet View Post
                        Actually the burden is on you to prove they are the 'greatest of all time' to us, not the other way around.

                        This coming from the guy that states Auburn had the 'greatest d-line in college football' yet ignores that Minnesota ran ALL over them in their bowl game.
                        Keep clinging on to that one bowl game. How many bowl games did the Little10 win? 4. And then count how many the southern ego conf got. 8. LSU has as good of a case for “best college football team ever” as anyone else based purely on results. And the QB play is easily the tiebreaker. The kind of season Burrow had is transcendent. Or insert whatever superlative you want in there. They went undefeated in the best conference in the nation, then removed any remaining doubt in the playoffs. Absolute domination.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Mastercraftdave View Post
                          Of all time.... Name another team that has accomplished more...


                          Ill Wait
                          Ohio State won the first CFP with their 3rd string quarterback.

                          Despite overcoming the stat that no other champion had overcome 4 turnovers in the game, OSU still won by over 20 points.

                          They defeated 2 consecutive heisman finalists (Melvin Gordon & Amari Cooper) and then eventually the heisman winner (Marcus Mariotta) in the title game. This team beat the previous national champ by 40 points in the semi-final game.

                          This is how you make a case.

                          Comment


                          • LSU had a great season and Burrow had a phenomenal year (perhaps one of the greatest). No doubt they were the better team on the field last night. However, greatest team ever there can be debate.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by jharmon203 View Post
                              Ohio State won the first CFP with their 3rd string quarterback.

                              Despite overcoming the stat that no other champion had overcome 4 turnovers in the game, OSU still won by over 20 points.

                              They defeated 2 consecutive heisman finalists (Melvin Gordon & Amari Cooper) and then eventually the heisman winner (Marcus Mariotta) in the title game. This team beat the previous national champ by 40 points in the semi-final game.

                              This is how you make a case.
                              LSU beat 7 AP 10 top teams this season and also beat 5 of the top 8 teams in the final AP rankings.

                              This team has Heisman, Biletnikoff, Thorpe, Joe Moore winners, SEC Champs, National Champs and 15-0 to go along with a record setting offense.

                              No other team has gone through a schedule like this and dominated.

                              Ohio State never had a team that stacked up to this LSU team. I really wish LSU played OSU cause it would have been over in the first quarter instead of the 2nd Quarter like the Clemson game.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by jharmon203 View Post
                                Ohio State won the first CFP with their 3rd string quarterback.

                                Despite overcoming the stat that no other champion had overcome 4 turnovers in the game, OSU still won by over 20 points.

                                They defeated 2 consecutive heisman finalists (Melvin Gordon & Amari Cooper) and then eventually the heisman winner (Marcus Mariotta) in the title game. This team beat the previous national champ by 40 points in the semi-final game.

                                This is how you make a case.
                                They lost at home to unranked Va Tech that year. Case dismissed.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X