Official: "Its College Football Season" Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 93Prostar190 View Post
    Hey man, still a win but I was shocked to see Florida give the boys a scare for you. I think Nick and the boys will use that as a wake up and will still run the tables.

Meanwhile here my Buckeyes have a lot to shore up, the Tulsa game for 3 quarters was hard to watch!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
    Yeah, you wouldn't know that it was a 1 score game in the 4th by the final score. Hard schedule ahead, hope they get things figured out on D and Stroud stops overthrowing the best receivers in the country...
    Tim
    2021 Lone Star MasterBash
    Ohio State Engineering - Go Bucks
    1998 MC MariStar 225VRS
    1995 MC ProStar 205
    ISO MC 205V/XStar/X2/X1

Comment

• Big Saturday !

Feel bad for fans turning on Spencer Rattler at Oklahoma, wasn’t he a Heisman front runner?

Buckeyes roll!
      Army crushes Miami!

And my newest team Ball State looked awful against Toledo (used to coach one of their guys so that was fun watching him play)

Minnesota bad loss, hurts my Buckeye strength of schedule. Go win for Falcons!

Bama rolling, Georgia defense says no!

Ski in snow, ski in water, and always have fun!

2008 Prostar 214 MCX
      1995 Prostar 190 "Evil Minion"
      Previous 93 Prostar 190 1.5:1 GT40

"Left Foot Forward and preferring girls."
      "Do you have Flake on that boat?"

Comment

• It wasn’t exactly pretty, but Auburn got a much needed SEC win. They aren’t a bad team, they just haven’t found their groove yet. Hopefully this W will help. WDE.

Holy crap, Georgia looks good. Not looking forward to that game…

Comment

Big Saturday !

Feel bad for fans turning on Spencer Rattler at Oklahoma, wasn’t he a Heisman front runner?

Buckeyes roll!
          Army crushes Miami!

And my newest team Ball State looked awful against Toledo (used to coach one of their guys so that was fun watching him play)

Minnesota bad loss, hurts my Buckeye strength of schedule. Go win for Falcons!

Bama rolling, Georgia defense says no!

Rattler is a spoiled little brat!!! this new college likeness rule is going to destroy college athletics. i would block for a Rattler getting 2 new cars and a 1 mill deal to do autographs.

Comment

• go Bearcats!!!

Crushed ND ... and did i mention how much I hate Brian Kelly for how he left UC

Comment

• Originally posted by 2RLAKE View Post
              go Bearcats!!!

we really need a like button like skitalk! nice job bearcats!

Comment

• Originally posted by 2RLAKE View Post
                go Bearcats!!!

Near perfect weekend. ND lost, & A&M lost, and other top 25 teams lost... and the Longhorns win.

Comment

• Well my youngest is a Freshman at Ball State and they end up beating Army …. I am so mad at him! [emoji6]

Michigan looking good, My Buckeyes finally look like an athletic team on both sides, still some defense to work out.

But I agree the Bearcat win was soooooo awesome! Congrats to Coach Luke!

2008 Prostar 214 MCX

Comment

• Kinda college football related...but how about that Urban Meyer thing? How much longer is going to hold on to that job? Current scuttlebutt is there are many behind closed doors meetings taking place and none of them have to do with this week's game vs the Titans.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timr71 View Post
                      Kinda college football related...but how about that Urban Meyer thing? How much longer is going to hold on to that job? Current scuttlebutt is there are many behind closed doors meetings taking place and none of them have to do with this week's game vs the Titans.
                      I posted this in another thread, maybe it belongs here.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Urban Meyer FB.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	30.1 KB
ID:	2413277

Comment

• Originally posted by Timr71 View Post
                        Kinda college football related...but how about that Urban Meyer thing? How much longer is going to hold on to that job? Current scuttlebutt is there are many behind closed doors meetings taking place and none of them have to do with this week's game vs the Titans.
                        Homer Alert on myself ( I like Urban ) what did I miss while I was at the lake?

Oh oh ....

2008 Prostar 214 MCX

Comment

Homer Alert on myself ( I like Urban ) what did I miss while I was at the lake?

Oh oh ....
                          https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...ly-viral-video

Comment

• Urban to LSU?
                            2012 MasterCraft X15 5.7L
                            2021 Lone Star Master Bash - June 11-13 - Lake Travis, TX
                            Instagram: @lonestarmasterbash

Originally posted by uplandbird
                            Floating computer systems designed to come to the brink of intentionally sinking are probably going to have some issues.

Comment

• Urban wants to spend more time with his family in .....3.....2.....1

Comment

• Not looking good:

https://www.totalprosports.com/2021/...PlNuUEMHDRkr_I

Comment

Working...
                                X