No announcement yet.

Official: "Its College Football Season" Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only through Bama goggles is this loss “monumental”. That ‘07 loss to Louisana Monroe was at Bryant Denny. La Monroe were still relatively new to the FBS, and one of those teams that can’t host a team like Alabama because their stadium doesn’t seat enough to hold just the visiting fans, much less fans of both teams, so they take a payday to come to Bryant-Denny to get beat up on, except they did the beating. COMPLETELY different to losing to an SEC team at their 100,000+ stadium. And A&M may be unranked at the moment, but they have top 25 talent and depth. And started the season ranked. So yeah, it’s just another loss.

Comment

• Originally posted by dvsone79 View Post
      Only through Bama goggles is this loss “monumental”. That ‘07 loss to Louisana Monroe was at Bryant Denny. La Monroe were still relatively new to the FBS, and one of those teams that can’t host a team like Alabama because their stadium doesn’t seat enough to hold just the visiting fans, much less fans of both teams, so they take a payday to come to Bryant-Denny to get beat up on, except they did the beating. COMPLETELY different to losing to an SEC team at their 100,000+ stadium. And A&M may be unranked at the moment, but they have top 25 talent and depth. And started the season ranked. So yeah, it’s just another loss.
      Yeah, forget what all the media and other knowns in the sport are saying.

I guess haters need to find a way to hate, even when it's put on their laps.

But, I could go with you and say it wasn't that bad. Just a fluke and the Tide will Roll on into the playoffs!!

Thanks! That's very up lifting!

Roll Tide peoples!!
      -Tim

Making boomers great again!! Boomin'

Comment

• Originally posted by CantRepeat View Post
        Yeah, forget what all the media and other knowns in the sport are saying.
        In that case I take it back. If the media is over-dramatic about it, then it must be dramatic.

Comment

• Originally posted by 93Prostar190 View Post
          Wow! I did not think Bama would lose this year but that is what makes College Football so much fun to watch.

Michigan escapes in Lincoln but Martinez the Husker QB has a history of fumbles and it but him again. Good road win for Harbaugh’s boys. (Can’t imagine what some of you guys on this thread would have been like with a Bama And Michigan loss the same week … probably would have been Urban Meyer’s fault) [emoji1]

Iowa rocks the house and the Texas AM QB is a hero for the ages, he will never pay for another breakfast again in front of an Aggie booster.

James Franklin just kicked a cat …

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
          What a nice victory for Iowa! Go Hawkeyes.
          2003 ProStar 197, MCX and Powerslot.

"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty" - Thomas Jefferson
          "Freedom is beneficial to everyone equally" - Ron Paul
          Taxation = Theft

Comment

Only through Bama goggles is this loss “monumental”. That ‘07 loss to Louisana Monroe was at Bryant Denny. La Monroe were still relatively new to the FBS, and one of those teams that can’t host a team like Alabama because their stadium doesn’t seat enough to hold just the visiting fans, much less fans of both teams, so they take a payday to come to Bryant-Denny to get beat up on, except they did the beating. COMPLETELY different to losing to an SEC team at their 100,000+ stadium. And A&M may be unranked at the moment, but they have top 25 talent and depth. And started the season ranked. So yeah, it’s just another loss.
            In my eyes its all the streaks that were snapped that will probably never be seen again in our lifetime
            Alabama had not trailed at any point in 57 straight quarters going into the game: snapped
            24 game win streak against former assistants: snapped
            80 game win streak ATS when favored by more than 10: snapped
            100 game win streak against unranked teams: snapped
            106 game AP No. 1 win streak against unranked teams: snapped

And A&M did it with a backup quarterback and a struggling offense coming off a 2 game losing skid. Whether folks want to admit it or not, its a big deal. Not a bad for a prairie school in east texas
            2020 Table Rock Mastercraft Reunion Poker Run Champion

I lead the fight to ban the swimsuit thread, help me bring it back: https://teamtalk.mastercraft.com/sho...58#post1494758

"LDA never saw a thread he couldn't run off the rails"

Comment

• I guess that LSU upset of UF was of epic proportions. One for the ages.

Comment

I guess that LSU upset of UF was of epic proportions. One for the ages.

Not for the ages, but huge … and Iowa hangover loss to opportunistic Boilers , huge implications

And Army struggles against Bucky defense

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
                Ski in snow, ski in water, and always have fun!

2008 Prostar 214 MCX
                1995 Prostar 190 "Evil Minion"
                Previous 93 Prostar 190 1.5:1 GT40

"Left Foot Forward and preferring girls."
                "Do you have Flake on that boat?"

Comment

I guess that LSU upset of UF was of epic proportions. One for the ages.
                  I hope you don't take all disagreements in your life this poorly. Hopefully it's just a college football thing and we can still be friends.
                  -Tim

Comment

• Nothing but class from the vols last night
                    Aric

LONE STAR MASTERBASH 2022
                    Register Here

2019 XT22 - Ear Bleeder
                    2022 Sea Hunt BX22 CC
                    For Sale:
                    2020 Crest 240 SLC Tri Toon

Comment

• Originally posted by CantRepeat View Post
                      I hope you don't take all disagreements in your life this poorly. Hopefully it's just a college football thing and we can still be friends.
                      Poorly? Really? I thought you fed on this kind of ribbing! Just trying to keep you interested in the absence of CP and his OSU antics. And as an AU fan, I have to rub it in any way I can. It may be a while before Auburn beats Bama again. Malzahn may have been a potato, but he was the most successful against St. Nick.

Comment

Poorly? Really? I thought you fed on this kind of ribbing! Just trying to keep you interested in the absence of CP and his OSU antics. And as an AU fan, I have to rub it in any way I can. It may be a while before Auburn beats Bama again. Malzahn may have been a potato, but he was the most successful against St. Nick.
                        I do miss CP and Ohio. Things just haven't been the same around here. Just kidding!
                        -Tim

Comment

• Originally posted by MC25 View Post
                          Nothing but class from the vols last night
                          What a wild ending. Stay classy, Tennessee!

Comment

• Coach O is out, can LSU attract anyone better?

I will check our backup QB stable and see if we can send someone down to help [emoji6] [emoji1641] [emoji15]

Ski in snow, ski in water, and always have fun!

2008 Prostar 214 MCX
                            1995 Prostar 190 "Evil Minion"
                            Previous 93 Prostar 190 1.5:1 GT40

"Left Foot Forward and preferring girls."
                            "Do you have Flake on that boat?"

Comment

• Originally posted by MC25 View Post
                              Nothing but class from the vols last night
                              Originally posted by dvsone79 View Post
                              What a wild ending. Stay classy, Tennessee!
                              Wow, way to take an L.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_GC1x4v7mw
                              -Tim

Comment

• Originally posted by 93Prostar190 View Post
                                Not for the ages, but huge … and Iowa hangover loss to opportunistic Boilers , huge implications

And Army struggles against Bucky defense

...doesn't it seem like Purdue spoils a lot of seasons in the Big 10? Disappointed by the Hawkeyes loss.
                                2003 ProStar 197, MCX and Powerslot.

"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty" - Thomas Jefferson
                                "Freedom is beneficial to everyone equally" - Ron Paul
                                Taxation = Theft

Comment

Working...
                                X