No announcement yet.

Official: "Its College Football Season" Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alabama seems to be getting worse as the season progress. It's not as bad as pre 2009 but the slope is slippery for sure. I think the offensive line is really hurting against the blitz and Young just doesn't seem to be able to read and release when they do come.

Very young team so I'm still hopeful.
    -Tim

Making boomers great again!! Boomin'

Comment

• Well, well, well Army over Air Force! You hoo!

Buckeyes big road win, and Sparty fell to PurduePete!

Is LSU becoming the Michigan of the SEC?

Man, I thought Coach O had one more in him ….

UC won, but was it enough? Unbeaten in Div 1 should mean something in this day and age.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
      Ski in snow, ski in water, and always have fun!

2008 Prostar 214 MCX
      1995 Prostar 190 "Evil Minion"
      Previous 93 Prostar 190 1.5:1 GT40

"Left Foot Forward and preferring girls."
      "Do you have Flake on that boat?"

Comment

• Ring dunk was a success, game was a ton of fun, the winstreak and longhorn losing streaks remain tied at 4. Truly a great day for football, time to collect $$
        2020 Table Rock Mastercraft Reunion Poker Run Champion

I lead the fight to ban the swimsuit thread, help me bring it back: https://teamtalk.mastercraft.com/sho...58#post1494758

"LDA never saw a thread he couldn't run off the rails"

Comment

• Nice to see Iowa bounce back after two bad losses. How does Purdue continue to wreak havoc on better Big 10 teams all the time?
          2003 ProStar 197, MCX and Powerslot.

"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty" - Thomas Jefferson
          "Freedom is beneficial to everyone equally" - Ron Paul
          Taxation = Theft

Comment

• Purdue Pete is inevitable, but I'll be spending my free time this week researching ancient voodoo and curse avoidance. I don't think any team scares me more than Purdue...

Also it was hilarious to see ISU kick UT outta Ames with "SEC, SEC, SEC".
            Tim
            2021 Lone Star MasterBash
            Ohio State Engineering - Go Bucks
            1998 MC MariStar 225VRS
            1995 MC ProStar 205
            ISO MC 205V/XStar, X2

Comment

• Originally posted by tmothy07 View Post
              Purdue Pete is inevitable, but I'll be spending my free time this week researching ancient voodoo and curse avoidance. I don't think any team scares me more than Purdue...

Also it was hilarious to see ISU kick UT outta Ames with "SEC, SEC, SEC".

They can't get in fast enough for Texas A&M. Starting to wonder if Sark will be around long enough to coach a UT SEC game

I lead the fight to ban the swimsuit thread, help me bring it back: https://teamtalk.mastercraft.com/sho...58#post1494758

Comment

• Originally posted by LDA6339 View Post
                They can't get in fast enough for Texas A&M. Starting to wonder if Sark will be around long enough to coach a UT SEC game
                Yeah, that’s exactly what y’all said when this was going down….
                Attached Files
                Aric

LONE STAR MASTERBASH 2022
                Register Here

2019 XT22 - Ear Bleeder
                2022 Sea Hunt BX22 CC
                For Sale:
                2020 Crest 240 SLC Tri Toon

Comment

• Originally posted by MC25 View Post
                  Yeah, that’s exactly what y’all said when this was going down….
                  No one realized how bad they were

Comment

• Buckeyes looking good, Bama with a solid scrimmage today same with my Army Black Knights!

Poor Oklahoma, I was wrong about them.

Love November!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

2008 Prostar 214 MCX

Comment

• T A&M squandered opportunity.
                      -Tim

Comment

• UM fans strangely quiet ... so are those Dawg fans ? nothing? not a post? nada?

UM nice win at the end against PSU who can't seem to keep it together after 1 loss, they always lose consecutive weeks, I am wondering if James Franklin will be on the hot seat soon.

Texas is not good, not thinking Sark has a plan yet, maybe needs a bit more time.

And that Kansas game - not sure either team wanted to win? but going for 2 was the ticket! Fun one to watch.

Getting pumped for a Buckeye vs. Michigan State weekend for the ages!!! O-H !

2008 Prostar 214 MCX

Comment

• Originally posted by 93Prostar190 View Post
                          UM fans strangely quiet ... so are those Dawg fans ? nothing? not a post? nada?

UM nice win at the end against PSU who can't seem to keep it together after 1 loss, they always lose consecutive weeks, I am wondering if James Franklin will be on the hot seat soon.
                          I'll play... Lifelong Wolverine, season ticket holder. I'm quiet because I know what is coming. It's been the same for 20 years now. I used to have the occasional hope coming into Thanksgiving weekend, but not anymore. Completely worn out. I'm one of those that believed that Harbaugh was the only answer for a program still reeling from the last years of Lloyd Carr (esp the loss to App State at home), and the debacles that were RichRod (3-9 first year, with home loss to Toledo) and Brady Hoke (just, ugh). Either he would restore the program to a level where we would compete every year for the Big 10, or we would be relegated to being another Tennessee. That answer seems clear now. On the 7th year, nothing to show for it. Continues to roll out 'serviceable' QBs. Nice and safe. And boring. Beating up on nobodies, then getting brutalized by OSU/MSU/PSU (last weekend notwithstanding). No excuse for losing to MSU when up 16 in 3Q. I do think we got screwed by the refs on that strip sack/TD at the end of the first half, but I digress - coaching still lost that game. Have not played in the B1G championship game ever, nevermind making the CFP. Haven't won the conference since 2004. It has just been brutal.

I'm pulling for OSU over MSU, as it is the only path for the Wolverines to have anything on the line at kickoff against OSU. Of course, they still have to show up against Maryland first (not really that confident, even though they should win). I want to know if they have any fight at all against OSU with something on the line. But after watching yer boys absolutely stomp Purdue with all aspects of the game, I just know where the smart money is placed. Henderson is going to break lose with some long runs. And somehow, some way, your receivers will find a route that we simply cannot stop and will not adjust for, and you will light us up with it, over and over and over.

If a miracle happens and we actually win, I'll enjoy it, for sure. But it is going to take a minimum of 5 years of UM at least trading victories with the Buckeyes (and MSU/PSU), and competing in the losses, for me to feel like we are back enough to spar with anyone. Until then, I'll be the quiet one.

Jerry

2020 X22
                          2018 XT22
                          2014 Aqua Patio
                          2003 Malibu Response LXi
                          2001 Malibu Sunsetter
                          1978 Ski Supreme

Comment

• Originally posted by CantRepeat View Post
                            T A&M squandered opportunity.
                            Squandered I tell ya!!

A chance at the SEC Champ game down the tubes! An opportunity to make beating Bama worth something but you couldn't pull it off. In the annals of time that victory will be but foot note not worth remembering because you couldn't close the deal!!

Rule #22 - You have a wedding and a reception to seal the deal. Period. No overtime.
                            -Tim

Comment

• Originally posted by barneyferd View Post

I'll play... Lifelong Wolverine, season ticket holder. I'm quiet because I know what is coming. It's been the same for 20 years now. I used to have the occasional hope coming into Thanksgiving weekend, but not anymore. Completely worn out. I'm one of those that believed that Harbaugh was the only answer for a program still reeling from the last years of Lloyd Carr (esp the loss to App State at home), and the debacles that were RichRod (3-9 first year, with home loss to Toledo) and Brady Hoke (just, ugh). Either he would restore the program to a level where we would compete every year for the Big 10, or we would be relegated to being another Tennessee. That answer seems clear now. On the 7th year, nothing to show for it. Continues to roll out 'serviceable' QBs. Nice and safe. And boring. Beating up on nobodies, then getting brutalized by OSU/MSU/PSU (last weekend notwithstanding). No excuse for losing to MSU when up 16 in 3Q. I do think we got screwed by the refs on that strip sack/TD at the end of the first half, but I digress - coaching still lost that game. Have not played in the B1G championship game ever, nevermind making the CFP. Haven't won the conference since 2004. It has just been brutal.

I'm pulling for OSU over MSU, as it is the only path for the Wolverines to have anything on the line at kickoff against OSU. Of course, they still have to show up against Maryland first (not really that confident, even though they should win). I want to know if they have any fight at all against OSU with something on the line. But after watching yer boys absolutely stomp Purdue with all aspects of the game, I just know where the smart money is placed. Henderson is going to break lose with some long runs. And somehow, some way, your receivers will find a route that we simply cannot stop and will not adjust for, and you will light us up with it, over and over and over.

If a miracle happens and we actually win, I'll enjoy it, for sure. But it is going to take a minimum of 5 years of UM at least trading victories with the Buckeyes (and MSU/PSU), and competing in the losses, for me to feel like we are back enough to spar with anyone. Until then, I'll be the quiet one.
                              No worries man, I think the Wolverines have a shot this year to get to the Big 10 championship, my Buckeye defense is the big question mark for us and now I. Am wondering if our young QB will manage the high expectations of the Heisman watch.

this is why we watch right? Well this week need to take down Sparty and their great RB.

and also go Army!

2008 Prostar 214 MCX

Comment

• Originally posted by CantRepeat View Post

Squandered I tell ya!!

A chance at the SEC Champ game down the tubes! An opportunity to make beating Bama worth something but you couldn't pull it off. In the annals of time that victory will be but foot note not worth remembering because you couldn't close the deal!!

Rule #22 - You have a wedding and a reception to seal the deal. Period. No overtime.
                                This is typical Aggy behavior!!
                                Aric

LONE STAR MASTERBASH 2022
                                Register Here

2019 XT22 - Ear Bleeder
                                2022 Sea Hunt BX22 CC
                                For Sale:
                                2020 Crest 240 SLC Tri Toon

Comment

Working...
                                X