Official: "Its College Football Season" Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CantRepeat View Post

110% squandered! Their not even ranked!!
    With a bama flair? Jokes are writing themselves
    2020 Table Rock Mastercraft Reunion Poker Run Champion

I lead the fight to ban the swimsuit thread, help me bring it back: https://teamtalk.mastercraft.com/sho...58#post1494758

"LDA never saw a thread he couldn't run off the rails"

Comment

• Originally posted by LDA6339 View Post

With a bama flair? Jokes are writing themselves
      That's the best you got? grammar nazi..

I expected more but just like your team, you never fail to be disappointing.

Off to the playoffs against Cinci!! Hopefully Luke Fickell has a better response than this Luke!!
      -Tim

Making boomers great again!! Boomin'

Comment

• I know, I know this is a Boating thread ….. but ….
        BEAT NAVY!
        Ski in snow, ski in water, and always have fun!

2008 Prostar 214 MCX
        1995 Prostar 190 "Evil Minion"
        Previous 93 Prostar 190 1.5:1 GT40

"Left Foot Forward and preferring girls."
        "Do you have Flake on that boat?"

Comment

• Originally posted by 93Prostar190 View Post
          I know, I know this is a Boating thread ….. but ….
          BEAT NAVY!
          I support this!! Go Army!
          -Tim

Comment

• Well my Black Knights abandoned part of their identity and could not get the offense going against a stout Navy defense, bummer.

2 Rivalry losses this year, I am going to need some Bowl action to get my confidence back!

Congrats to Navy!
            Ski in snow, ski in water, and always have fun!

2008 Prostar 214 MCX
            1995 Prostar 190 "Evil Minion"
            Previous 93 Prostar 190 1.5:1 GT40

"Left Foot Forward and preferring girls."
            "Do you have Flake on that boat?"

Comment

• Bama with back to back Heisman Trophy winners. Congrats to Bryce Young!!
              -Tim

Comment

• This year's Heisman class was underwhelming to say the least.
                2012 MasterCraft X15 5.7L
                2021 Lone Star Master Bash - June 11-13 - Lake Travis, TX
                Instagram: @lonestarmasterbash

Originally posted by uplandbird
                Floating computer systems designed to come to the brink of intentionally sinking are probably going to have some issues.

Comment

• Originally posted by jbmccul View Post
                  This year's Heisman class was underwhelming to say the least.
                  The entire season has seemed pretty underwhelming tbh.

Until Luke posted in the thread there really wasn't any banter really. Even he gave up too quickly.

I'll be in Vegas for New Years so I'm hoping a sports bar will bring some life into the semi games.
                  -Tim

Comment

• Say, whatever happened to the tags after update…

I lead the fight to ban the swimsuit thread, help me bring it back: https://teamtalk.mastercraft.com/sho...58#post1494758

Comment

Say, whatever happened to the tags after update…
                      Seems tags can only be added to the first post now and only by the thread creator. /shrug
                      -Tim

Comment

• Texas A&M just pulled out of the Gator Bowl because of Covid issues.

Floating computer systems designed to come to the brink of intentionally sinking are probably going to have some issues.

Comment

• Alabama lost to a team that didn’t make a bowl :mindblown:

Comment

Alabama lost to a team that didn’t make a bowl :mindblown:
                            Not making a bowl and quitting a bowl are two different things.

Texas 8&4feit

Comment

• UCLA football keeps masks on, fingers crossed amid COVID-19 threat. Amid a national surge of coronavirus cases caused by the highly transmissible Omicron variant, the UCLA coach is adding another: “Protect the ecosystem.”

As they enter game week preparations for their Holiday Bowl matchup against North Carolina State, the Bruins are doubling down on precautions to guard against a COVID-19 outbreak that could spoil their first bowl game since 2017. Players and coaches are wearing face masks indoors again. Large team meetings have been moved outdoors. On Wednesday, a large screen was set up on the practice field with rows of folding chairs.
                              telemedicine history timeline http://curogram.com/blog/history-of-telemedicine
                              “Everybody’s got to be really heightened,” Kelly said. “Our players, we’ve been around this group for a while with this and they’ve done an unbelievable job but there’s also some variants that it sounds like it’s really highly transmissible so we’ve got our fingers crossed.”If Kelly’s regular speeches aren’t enough, players get reminders every time they scroll through social media to see headlines about another player from the NBA, NFL or NHL entering health and safety protocols. Both basketball programs at UCLA are paused because of COVID-19 outbreaks. On Wednesday morning, Texas A&M had to back out of the Gator Bowl because it didn’t have enough scholarship players available between COVID-19 issues and injuries.

Comment

Alabama lost to a team that didn’t make a bowl :mindblown:
                                Alabama still the number 1 football team in the country; proving just how insignificant the loss really was. The only people still talking about it are the Texas lAme and M fanbois!! Oh and that washed up manziel kid. I heard Bryce confiscated his key to the Heisman House!!

I hope you sleep well at night knowing you are rooting for quitters that squandered an opportunity at having a good season.
                                -Tim

Comment

Working...
                                X