Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CantRepeat
    replied
    I lost a 100 on the game but got paid 10 fold for a great season!!

Ug, now the long wait until Sept!! Come on boating season!

Leave a comment:

• 93Prostar190
    MC Maniac

• 93Prostar190
    replied
    Started slow and ended fast, very good game congrats to both teams and a nice nice feeling for the Dawgs this morning. Big ending to a great college season

Leave a comment:

• jbmccul
    MC Maniac

• jbmccul
    replied
    Great game

Leave a comment:

• moosehead
    MC Maniac

• moosehead
    replied
    Wow. Tremendous Dawg Fight.

Leave a comment:

• 93Prostar190
    MC Maniac

• 93Prostar190
    replied
    Good luck to all the Bama and Dawg fans out there tonight ... huge game and pretty cool to have your team in it for the big enchilada ..... even some of us that were born on 3rd know the feeling of playing for the CFP ...

My bold prediction is .....
    and SEC winner ... these 2 teams are clearly the class of the SEC and it will be a fun one tonight.

Prediction is Bama wins it in a squeeker .... but that Georgia defense is scary ....

Leave a comment:

• dvsone79
    MC Devotee

• dvsone79
    replied
    Originally posted by captain planet View Post
    bama vs. Georgia.....yawn. As predictable as it gets. Chelsea vs. Liverpool today was 5 times more entertaining than that game could ever be.
    We all predicted that the two best teams in the nation would play in the nat’l championship game. And Bama and UGA are by far the best two teams. So, yeah… as predictable as it gets.

Leave a comment:

• CantRepeat
    replied
    Originally posted by CantRepeat View Post

Dough was gained!! Gonna blow it on the craps table!
    Played for about 2 hours on the money won off the game. Wish I would have bet more. I did toss down some bones on very predictable natty game on the 10th!

Then went and had dinner at Hell's Kitchen. I was really surprised at how well it ran. Looked a lot like the TV show and the food was great! The filet at HK was better than the filet at Gallagher's Steak House. My friend had the beef wellington and she said it was very good as well.

I hope the new year finds everyone happy and healthy!!

Leave a comment:

• tmothy07
    MC Devotee

• tmothy07
    replied
    Helluva Rose Bowl, and TTUN isn't in the title game. Bowl season is a success

Leave a comment:

• Footin
    MC Addict

• Footin
    replied
    The Rose Bowl was phenomenal! As Tressel would have said " It was a battle"

Leave a comment:

• captain planet
    MC Platinum

• captain planet
    replied
    bama vs. Georgia.....yawn. As predictable as it gets. Chelsea vs. Liverpool today was 5 times more entertaining than that game could ever be.

Leave a comment:

• TolCarMan
    TT Enthusiast

• TolCarMan
    replied
    Rose Bowl time. Let's do this Utah!!!

Leave a comment:

• CantRepeat
    replied
    Originally posted by Maristar210 View Post
    I hope Bama wins and covers Tim. Enjoy Vegas. Snort some coke off a hookers….. well you know.
    Dough was gained!! Gonna blow it on the craps table!

Leave a comment:

• LDA6339
    MC Maniac

• LDA6339
    replied
    Love to see Alabama laying the pipe on the Ohio High School. Can’t wait to see this Michigan v UGA game.

Leave a comment:

• Maristar210
    MC Master Poster

• Maristar210
    replied
    I am watching this game and I can’t help but think what a magnificent venue AT &T stadium is. However watching Mahomes kiss that skank of his was gross.

Leave a comment:

• Maristar210
    MC Master Poster

• Maristar210
    replied
    I hope Bama wins and covers Tim. Enjoy Vegas. Snort some coke off a hookers….. well you know.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X