• Show
Clear All

• CantRepeat
    replied
    It's gonna be a long off season!

Leave a comment:

• 93Prostar190
    replied
    It’s ok everyone, GA had a great season, Army beat Navy, and my Buckeyes will be back.

and Pollack insulted Saint Nick on stage, not good, Bama wins it all next year!

Leave a comment:

• tex
    replied
    My TCU failed to show up! Terrible!!!

Leave a comment:

• captain planet
    replied
    Originally posted by trickskier View Post
    Watched Fox News after the 1st Quarter. Worst National Championship Game ever!!!
    From what I saw I agree, worst championship game ever.

Leave a comment:

• Double D
    replied
    So, what we are saying is, The GA and OH game was the Natty and Xichigan CHOKED!! LOL

Leave a comment:

• CantRepeat
    replied
    The natty was actually played between ohio and GA the week before.

Leave a comment:

• neil.anderson63
    replied
    Originally posted by CantRepeat View Post
    The two best teams did not play last night.
    PREACH!!! I watched about 10 minutes and switched it to the Hallmark channel for something more exciting.

Leave a comment:

• trickskier
    replied
    Watched Fox News after the 1st Quarter. Worst National Championship Game ever!!!

Leave a comment:

• CantRepeat
    replied
    Originally posted by John Johnson View Post

Did anyone even stay up for the whole game? That was awful. I guess the "We want Georgia" and "We want the SEC" crowds will STFU now. Kinda thought that UGA v. Ohio State game was the de facto natty anyway.
    I watched the first 4 series of downs then turned it off and rolled over. The committee should feel some serious embracement this morning.

Leave a comment:

• John Johnson
    replied
    Originally posted by CantRepeat View Post
    Did anyone even stay up for the whole game? That was awful. I guess the "We want Georgia" and "We want the SEC" crowds will STFU now. Kinda thought that UGA v. Ohio State game was the de facto natty anyway.

Leave a comment:

• CantRepeat
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Maristar210
    replied
    Michigan screwed themselves Barney like you said. Disappointing to watch. TCU certainly was well prepared and Michigan’s running game sucked balls. Doing then Philly special only works if you have someone who can throw the effin ball. Good season but sorry to see it come to a close like that.

Leave a comment:

• RxMC
    replied
    Originally posted by barneyferd View Post
    Well that hurt. Big time. We completely handed that game to TCU. Could argue some bad calls. But the fact of the matter is that we screwed the pooch tonight. Ugh.
    Yes. That first big Michigan catch on the goal line was a touchdown. That officiating error changed the game. As did two pick sixes!

Leave a comment:

• barneyferd
    replied
    The Buckeyes looked really strong last night, right up until they weren’t. Not sure they could have played any better. Had they played that way against us, and especially if we played the way we did against TCU, they would have mopped the floor with us.

Still PO’d this morning about the TCU game. 3 times with first and goal, only come away with 3 points. 2 pick 6’s. Not going to win many games with those kind of numbers, yet only lost by 6 points. Really bummed about what might have been. We threw away a great opportunity.

Leave a comment:

• barneyferd
    replied
    Well that hurt. Big time. We completely handed that game to TCU. Could argue some bad calls. But the fact of the matter is that we screwed the pooch tonight. Ugh.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X