Concealed Carry Hand Guns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Concealed Carry Hand Guns

What kind of hand guns are you guys using for Concealed Carry?
    2003 Prostar 209 MCX

When I was in AL I carried a full sized HK USP .45... It was a big *** gun but I'm not small so it worked out.
    98 Cobra - Custom Engine - Foxlake Racing - Accufab Racing - Holley Dominator ECU - Racepak IQ3 - Griggs Racing - Vortech - Kooks - Weldon - T56 Magnum - Built Rear End - HRE's - Baer - C&R - E-85

2013 F-250 PSD - Carli 2.5" Back Country - Fox Racing - BMF - Toyo RT's - Air Ride - AMP Research - Magnaflow - H&S - No Limit Fabrication - Deleted - Tuned - 450rwhp/1000rwtq

Comment

I carry a Sig P250 subcompact double action .40 with an extended clip,night sights and no safety. Awesome Handgun.
      sigpic

“If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to serve as a horrible warning.”

Comment

Ruger SR9compact 9mm and just bought Ruger 357

Comment

Originally posted by fskof View Post
          What kind of hand guns are you guys using for Concealed Carry?
          Not feeling too safe here, eh? Me either. I already have an M&P 9mm, but I'm looking for a J-frame 357, hammerless.

Comment

Glock 26.
            Automatic doors make me feel like a Jedi

Comment

These threads always make me jealous. No CCW in Canada. Not saying i would carry even if i was allowed, but it sure would be nice to have the option.

Comment

Originally posted by Retoxtony View Post
                These threads always make me jealous. No CCW in Canada. Not saying i would carry even if i was allowed, but it sure would be nice to have the option.
                It's not all for CCW, it's because a lot of people like to shoot targets, collect for the sake of collecting (I went to a gun show today and saw some great, old pieces) or because they honestly feel the need to be able to protect themselves, at home. Some, are just wack-jobs, who feel the need to hoard. Regardless, as long as the person doesn't do something stupid, I see no harm. Many feel that anyone who owns guns presents a danger to all of society. It's their right to feel that way and express it, but not to force anyone to comply with their desires. Personally, if I feel the need to carry all of the time because I don't think I'm safe, I'd rather move away.

Comment

Springfield XD .45 Auto and a Glock Gen4 9mm

Comment

Smith & Wesson 380 Bodyguard.
                    sigpic

The Only Thing That You Can Give and Still Keep Is Your Word

Comment

Originally posted by JimN View Post
                      It's not all for CCW, it's because a lot of people like to shoot targets, collect for the sake of collecting (I went to a gun show today and saw some great, old pieces) or because they honestly feel the need to be able to protect themselves, at home. Some, are just wack-jobs, who feel the need to hoard. Regardless, as long as the person doesn't do something stupid, I see no harm. Many feel that anyone who owns guns presents a danger to all of society. It's their right to feel that way and express it, but not to force anyone to comply with their desires. Personally, if I feel the need to carry all of the time because I don't think I'm safe, I'd rather move away.
                      I think you may have misunderstood my meaning. I'm jealous that you guys can carry and we can't in Canada. Our gun laws here are absolutely ridiculous. Legally the only place i can shoot my handguns or AR15 is at an approved range. And to get them to that range i need a special permit called a Authorization To Transport (ATT). Its all rather pathetic but thats what happens when Liberals run the government for a lot of years.

Comment

Ruger LCR .38 spcl or S&W .40 Shield. Depends on the day. And my attire.

Comment

Depends on the weather and what I feel like. S&W Shield 9, Taurus TCP .380, G19, Kimber Solo, or 1911 (9mm).

In FL, the Shield and TCP get most of the work.
                          1997 PS 205

Comment

Wife and I both carry S&W Shield 40. Very nice gun!

Comment

springfield emp

Comment

Working...
                              X