Concealed Carry Hand Guns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• merry Christmas to me

just ordered a new Sig Sauer P320 AXG Scorpion carry gun .... hope it comes in next week

who else is buying themselves something

Comment

• I picked up a Springfield Hellcat, earlier this year. It's my favorite everyday carry by far. 13 rounds in the micro compact design is just incredible.

Comment

• Ordered a Springfield XD-S Mod 2 with CT-1500 red dot from PSA. shipped much quicker than usual. My FFL called earlier today to tell me it showed up today. Due to the snow have to wait until Friday to pick up.

Chris

Comment

• XDS .45 when I carry, with Liberty Civil Defense ammo
          1993 25th Anniversary Limited ProStar 190, #17

Comment

• +1
            Originally posted by bret View Post
            XDS .45 when I carry, with Liberty Civil Defense ammo

Comment

• my wife just got a new Sig Sauer P365 sas... wooo hooo

Comment

• I have a SW .40 cal and my wife carries a Walther CCP. Love the CCP wish I would have bought me one.
                2017 XT23

2021 Lone Star Master Bash - June 11-13 - Lake Travis, TX
                Instagram: @lonestarmasterbash

Comment

• I bought a Springfield Saint Victor AR Pistol and an Aimpoint Micro H2( by far my favorite gun to play with and shoot ) , added a Smith and Wesson M & P 2.0 Full size for duty( replaced my 1.0 version) . Bought the wife M & P 2.0 Shield , Grabbed my 16yr old daughter her first handgun for Christmas , a Smith and Wesson M and P EZ 9mm, and last but not least , the youngest 14yr old is getting an M & P 15 22LR AR , with an Aimpoint PRO. We decided to use the vacation fund for some extra gifts since vaca wasn’t an option this year. Though ammo prices may bankrupt me at the moment.

Pretty much completed the single stack sub compact group array .......Glock 43 , Springfield XDS , SW Shield 9mm and SW EZ 9mm.

Click image for larger version

Name:	DEEAA788-647A-49BF-98AC-BFC711317A6D.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	140.2 KB
ID:	2408861
                  Last edited by swatguy; 12-18-2020, 08:07 AM.
                  CURRENT: 2008 SANTE 210 w NSS

2000 Mastercraft Xstar
                  2004,2005 Ski Centurion Avalanche C4
                  2003, Ski Centurion Cyclone
                  99,2000,2001, 2002 Ski Centurion Elite V/Hurricane/lightning
                  88 2001 Nautique

Comment

• Smith and Wesson M & P in Xs S M L 9mm

Click image for larger version

Name:	46D93CAB-0C12-4FAD-AD25-749CEEA4C0D0.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	150.9 KB
ID:	2408887

2000 Mastercraft Xstar
                    88 2001 Nautique

Comment

• Originally posted by swatguy View Post
                      Smith and Wesson M & P in Xs S M L 9mm

[ATTACH]200927[/ATTACH]
                      just learned something new, didn't know they came in 4 sizes

Comment

• [QUOTE=swatguy;1554664]Smith and Wesson M & P in Xs S M L 9mm

What's your rail mount on the large? Light and laser? Want one for my FN.

Comment

• Nice Smith collection!

I would like to get a new smaller or pocket carry. I am debating the Shield or Bodyguard.

Ohio is in the process of (hopefully) passing a new carry law, if it passes I would like something smaller than my M&P full frame 9mm.
                          OH-IO!

Comment

• Originally posted by Footin View Post
                            Nice Smith collection!

I would like to get a new smaller or pocket carry. I am debating the Shield or Bodyguard.

Ohio is in the process of (hopefully) passing a new carry law, if it passes I would like something smaller than my M&P full frame 9mm.
                            Dewing will prolly veto it[emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                            “A boat is a hole in the water into which you pour money.”.....but it's a lot of fun!!

Comment

• Originally posted by PhotoRobb View Post
                              just learned something new, didn't know they came in 4 sizes
                              Actually come in 5 sizes...... I don’t have the new 2.0 5inch Military/Tactical (XL )

My light is a Surefire X300 LED. We are not allowed to carry lasers on duty. I got a great deal on the light. While I love Surefire if you’re looking bang for your buck the Streamlight TLR series can’t be beat. I ran a TLR -1 for years on my duty pistol. That thing got beat to $&&) and went through the ringer with a lot of rounds fired thought it. Smashed through few windows and never failed . The only reason I ended up with the X300 is I moved my old duty TLR -1 to my AR Pistol above and was able to secure that X300 at cost because my supplier was sold out of TLR HL lights.

2000 Mastercraft Xstar
                              88 2001 Nautique

Comment

• Originally posted by Footin View Post
                                Nice Smith collection!

Gonna be honest. I carry my M&P Gen 1 9C about 95% of the time off- duty ( 12rnds, accepts same mags as your full size for range days) . I rarely carry the Shield. I just prefer the feel and way it shoots for me. Probably has to do with fact I have spent all my training over past few years with the full-size double stack version . The 9C gives me such a similar platform being a double stack it just feels more natural and comfortable with the same barrel length as the Shield

The 3rd gun in that pic is the new 2.0 Compact. It’s almost identical to my Gen 1 9C , except it’s a 15rnd standard instead of 12 .

2000 Mastercraft Xstar
                                88 2001 Nautique

Comment

Working...
                                X