No announcement yet.

The NFL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• watch out for the vikings they have made a great comeback and look to go all the way
    I DONT SERVE MY COUNTRY JUST FOR ME I SERVE IT TO PROTECT YOUR FAMILY AND MINE

Comment

• Looking for 15-0 this weekend kids!

Once again, everyone from the opponents city continues to tell us in NE that we're going down!

Playoffs are all that matter, however I think Mr. Kraft wants the record more than THE Coach and they want Tommy-Boy to break Peyton's TD record. 5 to go and the weather has not cooperated the past few weeks. He'll get it done. He had 6 against Miami earlier this season.

I know y'all hate it, but we've had that discussion and it's long overdue up here.

Happy Holidays to all!!!!!

GO PATS!
      New England WaterSports http://www.newatersports.com

Comment

• Originally posted by jaysus
        Looking for 15-0 this weekend kids!

Once again, everyone from the opponents city continues to tell us in NE that we're going down!

Playoffs are all that matter, however I think Mr. Kraft wants the record more than THE Coach and they want Tommy-Boy to break Peyton's TD record. 5 to go and the weather has not cooperated the past few weeks. He'll get it done. He had 6 against Miami earlier this season.

I know y'all hate it, but we've had that discussion and it's long overdue up here.

Happy Holidays to all!!!!!

GO PATS!
        Did you see what happened to the Dallas Mavericks last year! Best record in the NBA and out in the first round!
        2002 Blue Prostar 197, 0 Flex Tower, Perfect Pass, and The Preditor-ADHD Skier

I'm pursuing my lifelong quest for the perfect, the absolutely driest martini to be found in this or any other world. And I think I may have hit upon the perfect formula :

Comment

• Originally posted by drbesvold1
          watch out for the vikings they have made a great comeback and look to go all the way
          People obviously missed on the Peterson kid. I didn't think he would be this good. This years Vikings remind me of the Falcons the year they went to the NFC title game. Great running game, but suspect Passing game. I think that might haunt them in the playoffs, but not if Peterson keeps having 200 yard games.

Comment

• Originally posted by tex
            Did you see what happened to the Dallas Mavericks last year! Best record in the NBA and out in the first round!
            No Tex, but I did see what happened to the Cowboys this past weekend. Ouch man!

Comment

No Tex, but I did see what happened to the Cowboys this past weekend. Ouch man!
              Keep the blinders on!

I'm pursuing my lifelong quest for the perfect, the absolutely driest martini to be found in this or any other world. And I think I may have hit upon the perfect formula :

Comment

• Monte on:

Ole Romo sure has a hot girlfriend
                You know it's gonna be a crappy morning when even Mark and Eddie leave you alone!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Leah
                  Monte on:

Ole Romo sure has a hot girlfriend
                  I guess TO told her to stay away from now on! C'mon, can't blame it on her!

Comment

I'd hit it!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by tex
                      I'd hit it!!!!!
                      I would be concerned if otherwise Tex.

Comment

Monte on..

I'm not blaming her... She's hot.. That's all..

Ok now ean excuse... Romo had a hurt finger.. It has to take a toll.. The dude is good you have to admit.. Generally I'm a panthers fan, but they are not too good this year.. You have to pick somebody.. The season ends for bad teams
                        You know it's gonna be a crappy morning when even Mark and Eddie leave you alone!!!

Comment

• Romo is having a great year, no doubt. But Terrell Owens blaming the loss on Jessica Simpson because she was sitting in a luxury box with a pink #9 shirt on??? C'mon.

I guess he was comparing it to the Carrie Underwood/ Eagles game last year where Romo ended up having an awful game.

T.O. said he has something to say to Jessica if they get to the playoffs.

He's got a big mouth for being shut down as much as he has this season. He's good, don't get me wrong... the guy can change a game. But talking about meeting up with the Patriots again in Arizona after getting shelled at home in the middle of October is one of the dumbest things he's said in recent memory. Disrespect for all teams in the league at that point.

Pony up. They have the tie-breaker vs. Green Bay and it seems like they are trying to find a way to play at Lambeau in January. I don't like their chances against Favre in the playoffs in Green Bay.

Comment

• Originally posted by drbesvold1
                            watch out for the vikings they have made a great comeback and look to go all the way
                            You mean the team that had 4 turnovers and struggled to move the ball all day sunday?.....
                            This is very dangerous. . .you go first.

Don't be sad when it is over, be happy that it happened

Comment

• Originally posted by Hollywood
                              jbfootin, will you be tailgating at all? If so maybe I'll swing by.
                              Not sure yet. I think we will probably just go in once we get there.
                              This is very dangerous. . .you go first.

Don't be sad when it is over, be happy that it happened

Comment

• Im bored so Im gonna start making superbowl predictions.

Im not a fan of either team but Im gonna say Pats Vs. Cowboys. The boys will lose by 7. What say you?
                                "What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog." - Gen. George S. Patton

Comment

Working...
                                X