X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maristar210
    replied
    Originally posted by captain planet View Post

I've given stats and made the argument he is top 10 at best. The page has turned and he is gone, thankfully. He will be booed as he drives through Canton in the HOF parade and will be forever known for deflating footballs in order to get an advantage. So his legacy is, he was a cheater.
    That's why every top media outlet calls him the best ever. You just hate the guy. GOOOOOO BLUE

Leave a comment:

• 2RLAKE
    replied
    amen to that CP ... need a better o line

Leave a comment:

• captain planet
    replied
    Originally posted by Mainely Wake View Post
    Ending the game on a non existent penalty to give the rams the win is not exciting or entertaining....Just to be clear I'm not a Bengals fan, just a fan of good football.
    vegas called.......

Leave a comment:

• captain planet
    replied
    Dear Bengals, thanks for the great season. You have an exceptional QB in Joe Burrow. Please use 2 of your first 3 picks on some OL that can properly protect him.

Signed,
    Concerned Lifelong Bengals Fan

Leave a comment:

• Mainely Wake
    replied
    Ending the game on a non existent penalty to give the rams the win is not exciting or entertaining....Just to be clear I'm not a Bengals fan, just a fan of good football.

Leave a comment:

• moosehead
    replied
    West Coast Death Row Records SB halftime show in new $5B LA stadium with home team prevailing. Pretty entertaining NFL playoff and SB football.

The Bengals can still win if Mike Pence has the courage.

Leave a comment:

• Double D
    replied
    Originally posted by 93Prostar190 View Post
    Didn't watch the Pro Bowl, I am proud of my time management. How can the NFL have such a bad product .... totally get players don't want to get hurt ... that is like Accountants not wanting to play with numbers ....
    I turned if on, then off. Then on later, then off. It was terrible.

Leave a comment:

• 93Prostar190
    replied
    Didn't watch the Pro Bowl, I am proud of my time management. How can the NFL have such a bad product .... totally get players don't want to get hurt ... that is like Accountants not wanting to play with numbers ....

Leave a comment:

• dvsone79
    replied
    Originally posted by 93Prostar190 View Post
    Yes sir, and with the Bengals still in it … I couldn’t be happier! Who Dey!
    You could if they win the big one next Sunday!

Leave a comment:

• 93Prostar190
    replied
    Yes sir, and with the Bengals still in it … I couldn’t be happier! Who Dey!

Leave a comment:

• dvsone79
    replied
    These last two weeks of playoff games have been some of the best football I’ve ever seen. I hope the Super Bowl is as good!

Leave a comment:

• lakedrum03
    replied
    Originally posted by captain planet View Post

Hmm, reliving past quotes......
    fake news

Leave a comment:

• Mainely Wake
    replied
    Tom Brady, best QB ever.

Leave a comment:

• captain planet
    replied
    Originally posted by lakedrum03 View Post

Don’t be putting the Browns in the same place as the bengals. Browns are clearly superior to the bengals in every way.
    Hmm, reliving past quotes......

Leave a comment:

• captain planet
    replied
    Originally posted by Maristar210 View Post
    TOM BRADY retires as the best player in NFL History. SUCK IT CP>>>>
    I've given stats and made the argument he is top 10 at best. The page has turned and he is gone, thankfully. He will be booed as he drives through Canton in the HOF parade and will be forever known for deflating footballs in order to get an advantage. So his legacy is, he was a cheater.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X