X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JohnE
    replied
    Originally posted by h2oskifreak View Post
    If there is justice in this world the Broncos will win Sunday. Who remembers Brady having two girlfriends at the same time and impregnating them both? Real classy, Terrific Tom. Has nothing to do with football, but character does count for something where I come from, and by the way it is Colorado and we aren't all stoned. lol.
    Using this logic there isn't one team that deserves to win. There are players on every team that will not pass your morality test.

Leave a comment:

• JohnE
    replied
    Originally posted by Double D View Post
    The Beacon Group. Was located in Tewksbury and now in downtown Lowell.
    Lowell is a pit. How often do you need to go there?

Leave a comment:

• scott023
    replied
    Originally posted by Forrest-X45 View Post
    The Hawks offense will be fine. They will turn it on when they need to just like they did against the saints. I do agree they have been playing too conservatively but and not wanting to commit turnovers and let the defense win the game but they can step it up when necessary.
    I hope they can. I'll be cheering for them now... best of the four left.

Leave a comment:

• scott023
    replied
    Originally posted by dlamont View Post
    The Hawks offense might not carry them to a title but their defense will.

I think the Saints did what every team will do against Harvin. Hit him and hit him hard. If he plays Sunday I expect the same from SF. Just having him out there running around opens things up from the rest of the guys.

BTW Peyton Manning wishes he could have two girlfriends at the same time. Put another "W" on the board for Brady!!
    How many times has a dominate defense won the Superbowl, compared to an offensively driven team? Tough to win the big one with just defense.

Leave a comment:

• dlamont
    replied
    The Hawks offense might not carry them to a title but their defense will.

I think the Saints did what every team will do against Harvin. Hit him and hit him hard. If he plays Sunday I expect the same from SF. Just having him out there running around opens things up from the rest of the guys.

BTW Peyton Manning wishes he could have two girlfriends at the same time. Put another "W" on the board for Brady!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X