LONE STAR MASTERBASH 2022
    Register Here

2019 XT22 - Ear Bleeder
    2022 Sea Hunt BX22 CC
    For Sale:
    2020 Crest 240 SLC Tri Toon

Comment

• Originally posted by MasterCraft Ranger View Post
      My dad always had one of those “He who dies with the most toys, wins” signs on his desk. Maybe that’s why I adopted a slogan of “It’s not what you have - it’s what you have ACCESS to.” He passed away three years ago.

Mom keeps this little nugget on a lift in the garage and once in awhile, I take it for a spin. His eyesight suffered during his final years so I used to take him for drives. About every 10 minutes, he’d ask me, “Gauges look OK?” It used to drive me crazy until I let my son borrow my 1991 PS190 and I caught myself asking him “Gauges look OK?” as he pulled up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      great story ... even better memories!

Comment

• Thanks. It’s a ‘96 for the record. 70,000 miles. Probably the only “base model” my dad ever bought.

Comment

• Originally posted by MasterCraft Ranger View Post
          Thanks. It’s a ‘96 for the record. 70,000 miles. Probably the only “base model” my dad ever bought.

Can't be that base...it looks like it has colored logos on the wheels.
          2000 MC SportStar
          2017 SQ5
          2009 KTM 530 Exc
          2012 BMW K1300r

Comment

• My other passion

next to my Mastercraft of course!
            Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by 214skier View Post
              The holy grail of 991s. Phenomenal choice!!!!!
              Aric

Register Here

2019 XT22 - Ear Bleeder
              2022 Sea Hunt BX22 CC
              For Sale:

Comment

• Originally posted by 214skier View Post
                sweet!

Comment

• Not that I’d take her out in the pollen hurricane we have going down here but I feel bad—she’s been blocked in for weeks while I ignore her to work through the MasterCraft list...but I like the colors together...maybe I’ll put a hitch on her! (65 Fleetwood) Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3487.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	35.2 KB
ID:	2410014

Comment

• Unfortunately nothing to post, but bumping this thread for any new toys out there.

Comment

• Side by sides count?
                      Attached Files
                      Aric

Register Here

2019 XT22 - Ear Bleeder
                      2022 Sea Hunt BX22 CC
                      For Sale:

Comment

• Cool thread! I have a GTI just for fun. They don't seem like much, but they really are fantastic. 6-speed manual, eager turbo 4, adaptive chassis, limited-slip diff... not to mention cheap and reliable. This is my 3rd one. I actually owned a BMW M2 back when they came out in 2017, but something about the humble GTI is so loveable.

Love story over.
                        Attached Files
                        -Tolman
                        '22 XT23 "Big Kahuna"
                        '06 X30 (Sold)

"Sometimes my genius, it's almost frightening" -JC

Comment

• Great GTI … got the wife a TT this past year for fun …..not a great pic but love the German cars, have always wanted a GTI or even a Type R

Ski in snow, ski in water, and always have fun!

2008 Prostar 214 MCX
                          1995 Prostar 190 "Evil Minion"
                          Previous 93 Prostar 190 1.5:1 GT40

"Left Foot Forward and preferring girls."
                          "Do you have Flake on that boat?"

Comment

• GTI's are amazing performers. Wifey drove a GTI coupe, autobahn edition with a full Stage 3 set up. Previous owner built it for a trip to Germany. It was a total sleeper. So much fun to blow up the Fast and Furious crowd with their leaf blower exhausts and performance kit stickers. Was having a bit of fun with a guy in a Vette. He jumped at a green light on the way out of town so I exercised the skinny pedal and showed him the tail lights. Next light he motions for me to roll down the window and asked me "what is in that thing?" GTI is a great little car and can be had for a bargain.
                            Screws fall out all the time, the world is an imperfect place.

Comment

• after spending 1.5 years or so getting it into usable shape the german tractor is finally getting some miles on it
                              i still need to work out a way to adapt the european hitch and connector stuff so we can town the MC to the ramp once with it just for fun

Comment

• New sunny day whip, 2004 rubi with 67k miles and no rust. Picked it up last fall and just got around to installing the 2.5" lift and 32s. Ready for some warmer weather now.

Comment

Working...
                                X