Let's see your smoker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's see your smoker

So I couldn't find a smoker thread so I'm making one..

I got a green mountain grill pellet smoker as a gift a while back and have used it a few times.. Tomorrow I'll be attempting my first ribs.

I've got about 7.5 lbs of baby back pork ribs to cook throughout the day tomorrow. Hoping to throw some in husk corn on the cob on for the last couple hours.

I've had some AMAZING smoked chicken pizza with a fellow team talk member so it's on my list to learn to make..

What's everyone else smoking? And with what?
    Attached Files

The meat
    Attached Files

Comment

Fridge time
      Attached Files

Comment

Dr Frankenstein!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

one of these days i'm gonna build a UDS anyone here have one and how do you like it?

Comment

Originally posted by h_2_o View Post
            one of these days i'm gonna build a UDS anyone here have one and how do you like it?
            I have 2, and love them! I amaze myself every time I smoke something.

Comment

For those getting into smoking this is a great website with a lot of pointers. I use it quite a bit. http://amazingribs.com

Comment

Originally posted by pmikler View Post
                For those getting into smoking this is a great website with a lot of pointers. I use it quite a bit. http://amazingribs.com
                Thanks I'll read up!

Comment

Just sat my ribs on the smoker and lit it.. Be putting a beer chicken on in about an hour.. Hoping all this turns out good as the family is coming over for dinner

Comment

Originally posted by clrussell View Post
                    Just sat my ribs on the smoker and lit it.. Be putting a beer chicken on in about an hour.. Hoping all this turns out good as the family is coming over for dinner
                    I'll bring margaritas!

Comment

Originally posted by FoggyNogginz View Post
                      I'll bring margaritas!
                      I better make sure they turn out before you make the drive

Comment

Mine at the house, I have a trailer rig to just no pictures on my phone. This forum and BBQ brethren are my favorites. The BBQ brethren forum has a lot of good info on smoking meats, recipes, sides etc.
                        Attached Files

Comment

JVDT
                          JVDT
                          2010 X-45

Comment

Just finished dinner with the family.. 7.5 lbs of baby back ribs, whole chicken, 4 chicken beasts, 10 ears of corn and all the fixings later everything turned out delicious!!
                            Attached Files

Comment

Did ribs today on my GMG DC at the camper. Have the DB at home.

Make something every weekend.

Comment

Working...
                              X