Dont look now but here comes hunting season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bcd View Post
    My buddy got a stud yesterday with a 10" drop tine. Sorry, can't post a picture. I had a 2.5 year old chasing does in the corn field behind the house tonight.

What county? Don't mean to be nosey, but I always find that interesting.

Comment

Jackson, they are weird about it. Don't want the neighbors to know in case they have trail camera pictures of it and are letting other bucks go holding out. It scored 164".

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Warm morning here. Fog rolled in made it hard to navigate to my spot.Click image for larger version

Name:	20161029_081443.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	119.6 KB
ID:	2368934

Comment

cool pic!
          sigpic...A bad day water skiing still beats a good day at work...1995 Pro Star 205....

Comment

Dont look now but here comes hunting season

Who's hunting who. ....…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I passed a 140" 10 pt yesterday morning. He was still hanging out with an 8 pt. Our baby decided to come 7 weeks early after that, so I guess I should have shot him.

Comment

Duck count from our eight day SD trip
                2 guys - 86 ducks and one goose . All pond ducks as the divers never showed up . Messed up my back somehow and no sleep for two days . Doctor said muscle spasm and gave me Flexeril .Gotta be good by the weekend so I can hit the bow stand , got a couple of 160;s on cameras

Comment

Originally posted by atihanyi View Post
                  Duck count from our eight day SD trip
                  2 guys - 86 ducks and one goose . All pond ducks as the divers never showed up . Messed up my back somehow and no sleep for two days . Doctor said muscle spasm and gave me Flexeril .Gotta be good by the weekend so I can hit the bow stand , got a couple of 160;s on cameras

Hit the heating pad if you don't have one get one. Works wonders on muscle spasms.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

tomorrow morning in ontario canada rifle season baby!!!!!!

Comment

I was on the way to the hospital this morning, and less than a mile from my house, this guy was standing by the side of the road. Pretty sure it's the biggest deer I've ever seen in the wild - at least 180", probably bigger. I got a crappy cellphone pic as he was running away. Wish I had permission to hunt close to home.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Heading down to the farm right now ... Day of clean up, bush hogging and getting ready for next Saturday morning

Comment

High temps have made for a very challenging bow season thus far. IN gun opener is this Saturday, and its looking like temps will fall drastically, coinciding with a promising moon phase - the last thing an archery guy wants to see. It very well may be a massacre in Indiana.
                          Tyler
                          2014 MasterCraft ProStar

Comment

Lots of action and chasing yesterday, mainly from 11 to 1:30. Saw three good shooters, including 2 chasing does at the same time. Had one at 60 yards, but the doe turned and he followed. He was in the 150s.

Comment

Nothing this morning but deer all over me this afternoon . Passed up three bucks at ten yards or less . Nothing big enough . One actually bedded down under my stand for 45 minutes

Comment

Not me but killed in middle Tennessee with Link to article
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X