Dont look now but here comes hunting season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pmkkdx View Post
    you are way ahead of me! I've been swamped with work and honey-do stuff ... finally went out to my east TX lease a couple of weeks ago to rearrange some stands and feeders, shredded some and did a bunch of clearing around what used to be our camp area. Had a fire get out of hand on adjoining ranch, burned thru a large portion of our place including our camp. Total loss of several travel trailers (mine included), shelters, skinning shed, several stands and also torched all wiring to the various camper locations. Ugh! I am heading out this weekend with new travel trailer and all my electrical stuff to put back in several 30 amp and 50 amp service connections, and getting power back over to where we will rebuild our skinning shed. Haven't had time to think about plowing/planting at any of my hunting locations. On the place in east TX, we are MLD3, so Oct. 1 season opens.
    Oh man that is not good!! Geez sorry to hear hope you get it all figured out. Ya your season is gona be here fast. Hec I haven't even dove hunted this year and bow season starts soon. I really find it hard to get in the mood to hunt anything when it is this hot.
    2017 XT23

2021 Lone Star Master Bash - June 11-13 - Lake Travis, TX
    Instagram: @lonestarmasterbash

Comment

• I jacked my shoulder up 3 or 4 weeks ago and still can't pull my bow back. Not sure I'll be able to hunt when the season opens next weekend.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcd View Post
        I jacked my shoulder up 3 or 4 weeks ago and still can't pull my bow back. Not sure I'll be able to hunt when the season opens next weekend.
        Ya I just had back surgery Friday so i have done for a few weeks also.
        2017 XT23

2021 Lone Star Master Bash - June 11-13 - Lake Travis, TX
        Instagram: @lonestarmasterbash

Comment

Working...
        X