Dont look now but here comes hunting season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Slinkyredfoot View Post
    Nine year old grandson bagged his first doe over the weekend. He was a happy boy
    Congratulations to him!
    1989 Prostar 190 351 sold
    2008 Prostar 197 LY6

Comment

• I'm getting 2 good bucks on camera now.

Comment

• My cameras are hot, but my hunting has not been.

Comment

• have not got out yet ... but spent the weekend clearing trails ... ready to go!

Comment

• Originally posted by bcd View Post
            My cameras are hot, but my hunting has not been.
            That boy is a toad!!!!! Well tomorrow is the day for us non MLD Texas folks! Good Luck! I don't have one like that on cam yet, but its a long season so we will see how it goes.
            2017 XT23

Comment

• Just checked one of my cameras, my normal crew!! How many folks see bearded hens?
              Attached Files
              2017 XT23

Comment

• Originally posted by mastercraftka View Post

That boy is a toad!!!!! Well tomorrow is the day for us non MLD Texas folks! Good Luck! I don't have one like that on cam yet, but its a long season so we will see how it goes.
                Biggest I've ever had on camera. It's got to be 170-180", maybe more.

Comment

• This guy came in 3 minutes into legal shooting. I debating holding out for the giant I have on camera, but decided not to. He didn't give me much time to decide, but the trump card was I can't hunt again until next Sunday. Other hard part was it was kind of dark out still, so I wasn't completely sure what I was shooting. I'm happy with my choice and would make the same choice.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcd View Post
                    This guy came in 3 minutes into legal shooting. I debating holding out for the giant I have on camera, but decided not to. He didn't give me much time to decide, but the trump card was I can't hunt again until next Sunday. Other hard part was it was kind of dark out still, so I wasn't completely sure what I was shooting. I'm happy with my choice and would make the same choice.
                    DANG!!! Congrats! You have some really nice deer!!

I went this weekend saw about 30 deer each sit about half were bucks, which is a good thing. Nothing that made me pull the trigger. We still need some cold weather to get the bigger bucks moving. It was almost 90 degrees here yesterday.
                    2017 XT23

Comment

• My 11 year old son got his buck today youth gun season 220 yd shot with a 350 legend.
                      Attached Files
                      1989 Prostar 190 351 sold
                      2008 Prostar 197 LY6

Comment

• Nice buck, that's a heck of a shot with a 350 legend.

Comment

• Got a doe tonight, finally. I had a harder time getting a doe than a buck this year. Second deer of the year that fell over 20 yards from my stand. Saw 2 nice bucks also, including this big one. My hunting spot is loaded with good bucks this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Prostar 190 View Post
                            My 11 year old son got his buck today youth gun season 220 yd shot with a 350 legend.
                            Holy cow! Great dear, congrats!

Comment

• Love is in the air

Comment

• Our deer are just now starting to really rut. We still haven't had a freeze!! Was 80 yesterday.
                                2017 XT23

Comment

Working...
                                X