No announcement yet.

best live shows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was the drummer Todd Sucherman? I've seen him play here in Milwaukee with a band that did old Genesis (pre- Collins as frontman), Yes, King Crimson and some other prog rock. Great drummer. For the Genesis songs, they used two drummers (the other is John Calarco) and John sounds so much like Peter Gabriel it's scary.

Comment

Originally posted by JimN
      Was the drummer Todd Sucherman? I've seen him play here in Milwaukee with a band that did old Genesis (pre- Collins as frontman), Yes, King Crimson and some other prog rock. Great drummer. For the Genesis songs, they used two drummers (the other is John Calarco) and John sounds so much like Peter Gabriel it's scary.
      Yeah, that's who it was (I had to check the official Styx web site to refresh my memory). The man had skills - fast and powerful.
      / \

Former boats:
      2003 Prostar 197 35th Anniversary
      1990 Prostar 190

Comment

Check out the John Calarco website, look at the people he has played with, listen to some of the clips (if there aren't any there, go to www.gregkoch.com and listen), then imagine both playing at the same time. They both have some serious chops and they listen really well to what everyone is playing. It doesn't sound like the Spanish Armada unless they want it to.

Comment

U2 in Germany
          Van Halen in San Diego
          The Judy's in Dallas
          The Cult and Lenny in San Diego
          B-52's and Ziggy in Dallas

1st concert was when my older brother got stood up and he had to take his middle school brother to see Jimmy Buffett open up for the Eagles on the original Hotel California tour! I wish I still had the concert shirt!
          2002 Blue Prostar 197, 0 Flex Tower, Perfect Pass, and The Preditor-ADHD Skier

I'm pursuing my lifelong quest for the perfect, the absolutely driest martini to be found in this or any other world. And I think I may have hit upon the perfect formula :

Comment

Saw the Temptations tonight. Only one original member, but still a good show. The vocals and stage dancing were great, as would be expected. The wife loved it. Well worth the $35 ticket.
            / \

Former boats:
            2003 Prostar 197 35th Anniversary
            1990 Prostar 190

Comment

Working...
            X