Anybody else lucky to marry up??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody else lucky to marry up??

I love ❤️ this women. And she's takes incredible care of me and our kids. To top it all off she is number 1 on the title of our x-star lol.
    Attached Files
    2019 Xstar

Wow, she's a stunner. Great looking family all round. Lucky man. I'm getting married to a beautiful creature this very weekend. I also get to grow my family dramatically with her three boys and so far three beautiful grand children.

There's no way I was putting her name on the title to my boat....soon to be her boat.....so I guess that didn't work out!!

Comment

All that and she bought you the banquet beers!!
      -Tim

Making boomers great again!! Boomin'

Comment

That is what you call a "sugar momma" .

Comment

Great looking family and like the 67 Camaro.
          1989 Prostar 190 351 sold
          2008 Prostar 197 LY6

Comment

Kev. You're a lucky lucky man. Treat her like it and don't let her ever get away

Comment

Originally posted by TassieMC View Post
              Wow, she's a stunner. Great looking family all round. Lucky man. I'm getting married to a beautiful creature this very weekend. I also get to grow my family dramatically with her three boys and so far three beautiful grand children.

There's no way I was putting her name on the title to my boat....soon to be her boat.....so I guess that didn't work out!!
              Well early congratulations to you!! The reason her name is on top of title is because she had better credit then me haha. Not a lot but enough to make a difference
              2019 Xstar

Comment

Atta Boy.

I for sure married up.
                Where we're going, we don't need no skis. Cheeto

Comment

Originally posted by mts205 View Post
                  That is what you call a "sugar momma" .
                  Even though I pay my way through life, I've had a few 'sugar mamma' comments, I don't appreciate it much when it happens.

Originally posted by leadsthebest View Post
                  Atta Boy. I for sure married up.
                  I think marrying a barn animal would be marrying up for me

Originally posted by clrussell View Post
                  Kev. You're a lucky lucky man. Treat her like it and don't let her ever get away
                  One thing I learned in life was that a woman marries a man hoping he will change and he never does; and a man marries a woman hoping she never changes and she does...

Either way, best of luck to all you guys. Wish I'd had a prenup the 1st go round..
                  The sea, once it casts it's spell, holds one in it's net of wonder forever - Jacques Cousteau

Comment

Are those Craiger S/S wheels? My personal all time favorite hotrod wheels!!!

Comment

Originally posted by slalomjunkie View Post

One thing I learned in life was that a woman marries a man hoping he will change and he never does; and a man marries a woman hoping she never changes and she does...

Either way, best of luck to all you guys. Wish I'd had a prenup the 1st go round..
                      No truer words have ever been spoken, err...typed!!

Too bad my ex didn't appreciate the boat. Thankfully, I kept it! LOL
                      1989 Tristar 190 - Indmar 351, 250HP, 1:1, 580 hours

Comment

Originally posted by damaged442 View Post
                        No truer words have ever been spoken, err...typed!!

Too bad my ex didn't appreciate the boat. Thankfully, I kept it! LOL
                        She appreciated the boat we had after the split, asked the court for permission to sell it to pay for attys fees... idiot...

But 1st thing i did immediately when i moved out was change the gate code and lock code for the boat stall. I guarantee you she had someone try to get it. I just beat her to the punch. dirty b---...
                        The sea, once it casts it's spell, holds one in it's net of wonder forever - Jacques Cousteau

Comment

Divorce is never fun, just glad it's over with!

Comment

Hey-this thread went sore fast

Comment

Anybody else lucky to marry up??

I was fortunate enough to marry a river rat myself. We both grew up on the same lake, at 14 we were riding 10 miles each way to each other's house by water, me in a john boat with a 10hp and her on a yamaha PWC.

Now we drive our 3 beautiful kids up and down that same stretch of water.

Comment

Working...
                              X