CUSTOM WHEEL & TIRE PACKAGES
    sigpic

CUSTOM DECALS - EMAIL FOR MORE INFO

$125 LED TRAILER LIGHT PACKAGE - FREE SHIPPING
    REBUILDING HOLLEY MARINE CARBS - $350 DELIVERED
    REBUILT COMPLETE MARINE HOLLEY 4160 CARBS $549 DELIVERED
    Email - [email protected]

Comment

seems like people are getting crazier by the day. so very very sad.

Comment

Originally posted by ttu View Post
        seems like people are getting crazier by the day. so very very sad.
        Amen. I think we have a people problem in the US. Idk how someone can carry out such a senseless act of violence.

Comment

prayers to all the families affected...

just senseless, guy had no criminal record, no big social media...hope investigators figure out Why
          1993 25th Anniversary Limited ProStar 190, #17

Comment

I just read he was “familiar” to the police. did they release a report to n the weapons he used? The cyclic rate sounded kind of slow. But it has been a long time since I heard any US weapons on full auto.

It’s very disturbing. But when the value of a life is so small what do we expect
            1981 MasterCraft
            19' Skier 351W PowerSlot
            Long gone is the Trans AM waiting for another

Comment

Absolutely horrible. I was chilled by the repitition of the gunshots, each one destroying a life in some way.

This isn’t an anti gun question, how and why can the sale of automatic weapons be justified? This side of the pond you can buy air guns, shot guns and rifles. That’s it and is more than enough for anybody wishing to go hunting.

Thoughts to all affected.

Comment

Originally posted by ac505 View Post
                Absolutely horrible. I was chilled by the repitition of the gunshots, each one destroying a life in some way.

This isn’t an anti gun question, how and why can the sale of automatic weapons be justified? This side of the pond you can buy air guns, shot guns and rifles. That’s it and is more than enough for anybody wishing to go hunting.
                Automatic weapons are not sold. Generally semi-auto rifles are modified to be fully automatic. They don't come from the store that way. I can't even fathom what has to be going on in your head to start firing into a crowd of 30k people. Just incomprehensible.
                -Mike

Comment

Originally posted by mzimme View Post
                  Automatic weapons are not sold. Generally semi-auto rifles are modified to be fully automatic. They don't come from the store that way. I can't even fathom what has to be going on in your head to start firing into a crowd of 30k people. Just incomprehensible.
                  automatic weapons are perfectly legal to buy and sell, Govt regulated with a transfer fee and background checks

also FYI

check out this video showing a bump fire SEMI-AUTO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7DTjSla-O8

Comment

With a Class III license, one can own an automatic weapon but not just anyone gets a class III license. Its a very hard/long process to get one of these and lot of people know when you get it (local Sherriff, DEA, FBI, etc.). Most of the time people with a class III license are dealers.

He had to have modified a gun to get it automatic. That was not a bump fire AR, I have shot one many times and they aren't as fast as what he was shooting, to me atleast. You have to remember, what you are hearing is a echo/delayed response, and due to the camera distance away from the shooter, it was firing a lot quicker.

He did only have 30 round clips which I find funny because you would think that if he was using a fully automatic gun, he would have a 100 rd clip. This makes it seem as if his gun wasn't fully auto....

Regardless, there are people in this world that shouldn't be allowed to have a gun and ruin it for the people that like collecting firearms and use then for recreation/hunting. Its a sad day in Vegas and I know everyone is praying for the victims.

Comment

Post #7 and the politics comes in
                      2020 Table Rock Mastercraft Reunion Poker Run Champion

I lead the fight to ban the swimsuit thread, help me bring it back: https://teamtalk.mastercraft.com/sho...58#post1494758

"LDA never saw a thread he couldn't run off the rails"

Comment

Originally posted by Mastercraftdave View Post
                        With a Class III license, one can own an automatic weapon but not just anyone gets a class III license. Its a very hard/long process to get one of these and lot of people know when you get it (local Sherriff, DEA, FBI, etc.). Most of the time people with a class III license are dealers.

He had to have modified a gun to get it automatic. That was not a bump fire AR, I have shot one many times and they aren't as fast as what he was shooting, to me atleast. You have to remember, what you are hearing is a echo/delayed response, and due to the camera distance away from the shooter, it was firing a lot quicker.

He did only have 30 round clips which I find funny because you would think that if he was using a fully automatic gun, he would have a 100 rd clip. This makes it seem as if his gun wasn't fully auto....

Regardless, there are people in this world that shouldn't be allowed to have a gun and ruin it for the people that like collecting firearms and use then for recreation/hunting. Its a sad day in Vegas and I know everyone is praying for the victims.
                        He supposedly had 17 rifles in his room. Hard to believe that he could get 17 rifles & ammo up to his room without being detected.
                        sigpic

The Only Thing That You Can Give and Still Keep Is Your Word

Comment

Mastercraftdave just an FYI

IMO the bump fire video I posted is as fast as a machine gun or darn close . I have a class 3 on my Ruger AC-556 so I have a bit of experience. BTW most class 3 people are not dealers. A full auto starts at 10K if you are lucky and has to have been manufactured and registered pre 1986

Comment

Why do people think regulation is going to stop these attacks? Criminals don’t follow the laws?!!!!!

Lol @ Europeans asking why we can get guns. Well, because it’s working out so well for you guys... (ex. See people getting stabbed in the streets while the police watch)
                            Aric

LONE STAR MASTERBASH 2022
                            Register Here

2019 XT22 - Ear Bleeder
                            2022 Sea Hunt BX22 CC
                            For Sale:
                            2020 Crest 240 SLC Tri Toon

Comment

I would imagine they 'LOL @ Americans with guns', given the number of high profile shootings here. Having said that, this is no laughing matter- 50-some dead, hundreds injured.
                              G

Comment

Working...
                              X