X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by moosehead View Post
    You don't believe the ATF.......
    Why would anyone trust the ATF? The only history they have are scandals. Name some of the positive things they have done.

Comment

• Originally posted by Black 'n Green View Post
      Someone needs to start a political thread so all the politics can be kept out of every other thread. I get that people have strong convictions in where they stand and what they believe in. We are Americans, there for we have those rights. Express your beliefs as loud and as often as you choose WITHOUT pushing your agenda on to others who are not asking/looking for it. I come to this forum for knowledge, entertainment, and the passion expressed around my choice of boats and recreation. Reading a thread only to find someone has chosen to politicize it is disappointing. I respect your right of freedom of belief in what ever you choose. Please keep it to yourself until someone asks you for it..........all the other threads on the forum are built around someone asking for someone else's knowledge or opinion of a situation with one exception, The Morning Joke thread. It is clearly labeled as to what you will see inside. The same could be done with politics.

This segment of teamtalk is aptly titled "OFF TOPIC DISCUSSION"

Comment

• Mods go ahead and grab every post after 7 and title it Gun Debate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        2020 Table Rock Mastercraft Reunion Poker Run Champion

I lead the fight to ban the swimsuit thread, help me bring it back: https://teamtalk.mastercraft.com/sho...58#post1494758

"LDA never saw a thread he couldn't run off the rails"

Comment

• let people vent - its healthy
          sigpic...A bad day water skiing still beats a good day at work...1995 Pro Star 205....

Comment

• Besides a few Canadians calling gun owners/America morons, this has be a very health discussion.

Comment

• http://www.dailywire.com/news/21908/...mpaign=dwbrand
              The sea, once it casts it's spell, holds one in it's net of wonder forever - Jacques Cousteau

Comment

• Originally posted by slalomjunkie View Post
                The USA could not be overthrown by citizens with guns; when the country has nuclear weapons, MOABs and 5000# bombs. So the idea for having the right to own semi and fully automatic guns seems a bit ridiculous in my opinion. Owning such a weapon for hunting purposes does not make much sense with the exception of wild hogs... I've owned an AR15 for 2 yrs, and I've never even shot it. That may change with hunting season starting soon. IDK what the right solution is and there are more responsible owners than there are kooks.

But it only takes one.
                That assumes the entire military would side with the govt. and go against the oath to defend the constitution against enemies (including domestic).

I don't think it would be 100% in either direction but I'd bet it would divide the military. Now add in the armed population.

I agree with you....I don't know what the right solution is either.

Comment

• Hold one minute- I need to get another beer to keep reading this thread!

Comment

• Be honest, which percentile are you in?

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4g8777

I would say we have the full spectrum having contributed on this thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mastercraftdave View Post
                      Besides a few Canadians calling gun owners/America morons, this has be a very health discussion.
                      Don't be a baby. Who called America morons? I said gun nerds, and gun morons, neither of which is a typical gun owner. I'd call myself a boat nerd, would you? Does your enthusiasm for all things boat go beyond the typical boat owner?

I like America and Americans, I'm sitting on a stoop in New York just having had a discussion with a nice lady about how dumb I am to be walking around in a Fenway Park tshirt the day after the Yankees got into the playoffs.

All the talk about how this guy could have used a car, a plane, a bomb etc is irrelevant. Sure, he could have, but he didn't. He used guns, lots of them... they always do...

Comment

• Originally posted by mikeg205 View Post
                        let people vent - its healthy
                        This thread has become utterly ridiculous. There hasn't been a post about the victims since post 91. Might as well dog pile on how we should remove cars from everyone because drunk drivers kill people with them.

It's not venting, it's just ranting about ****.
                        -Tim

Making boomers great again!! Boomin'

Comment

• Saying prayers for those that passed and more for those left to heal.
                          Last edited by DHPRO; 10-04-2017, 04:47 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlbertaSurfer View Post
                            Don't be a baby. Who called America morons? I said gun nerds, and gun morons, neither of which is a typical gun owner. I'd call myself a boat nerd, would you? Does your enthusiasm for all things boat go beyond the typical boat owner?

I like America and Americans, I'm sitting on a stoop in New York just having had a discussion with a nice lady about how dumb I am to be walking around in a Fenway Park tshirt the day after the Yankees got into the playoffs.

All the talk about how this guy could have used a car, a plane, a bomb etc is irrelevant. Sure, he could have, but he didn't. He used guns, lots of them... they always do...
                            The key word is HE. HE was the killer, not the gun. A gun is just a tool, they don't work by themselves. A gun only works when a PERSON pulls the trigger.

In Europe, people were killed and injured by vans/trucks. I don't see anyone calling for them to be restricted? They aren't using guns there, but they always do right?

What happen to accountability for one actions? We are quick to blame the tool, not the person.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlbertaSurfer View Post
                              I think it is relevant in a debate. One side (myself included) believes that a gun ban would only change the headline from "Man kills 50 with a gun" to "Man kills 50 with a car, plane, bomb, etc."

Comment

• Originally posted by CantRepeat View Post
                                This thread has become utterly ridiculous. There hasn't been a post about the victims since post 91. Might as well dog pile on how we should remove cars from everyone because drunk drivers kill people with them.

It's not venting, it's just ranting about ****.
                                Welllll youuuuu started it (in my best 5 year old voice).

I'm being sarcastic btw.

Comment

Working...
                                X