Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Action water sports grand reopening V.I.P aug 9th. Fenton, MI.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Action water sports grand reopening V.I.P aug 9th. Fenton, MI.

Anyone else going to this?.

It’s also on the 10th-11th if your not on the V.I.P list.

Will be there tomorrow
    2004 X-Star

Comment

I would go if I wasn't stuck trying to repair my boat...again...
      Sam
      Email: [email protected]
      Boat: 2005 Maristar 280 SST Twin Crusader 375

Comment

Originally posted by 04 Star Rider View Post
        Will be there tomorrow

Cool [emoji41].

If you see a guy with two curly haired blondes, that’s me...lol. Don’t be afraid and come up and say hi. We need to get you in the group ride sometime!.

Originally posted by CrashCourse316 View Post
        I would go if I wasn't stuck trying to repair my boat...again...

Not cool [emoji35].

Comment

Originally posted by waterbuffalo View Post
          Cool [emoji41].

If you see a guy with two curly haired blondes, that’s me...lol. Don’t be afraid and come up and say hi. We need to get you in the group ride sometime!.

Not cool [emoji35].
          Yea Port engine being dumb again (https://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk...ad.php?t=86714). I'm glad I put it in the water Sunday because otherwise I would have taken it straight up north camping for a week and had the issue. Got some work to do tonight to figure it out. Roman gave me his Sacs again to borrow for the trip so I didn't want to waste the week away and leave the boat behind.
          Sam

Comment

Cool [emoji41].

Not cool [emoji35].
            I'll be on the face of the sun (Austin) for work meetings. Get me some free stuff

@billturner2 should be there.....

Comment

Cool [emoji41].

Not cool [emoji35].
              I will keep an eye out. I will be the guy with a beer in his hand trying to convince the wife that I need yet another new wakeboard to go along with the others I seem to buy at every action event. lol

I believe you or someone has told me before, but where do you guys ride?
              2004 X-Star

Comment

I will keep an eye out. I will be the guy with a beer in his hand trying to convince the wife that I need yet another new wakeboard to go along with the others I seem to buy at every action event. lol

I believe you or someone has told me before, but where do you guys ride?

LOL..We will probably be right next to you then. Maybe we can work together and distract our wife’s. Haha!

We have rode with crashcourse316 @ Lake ST. Clair, twice!. We rode with dsiggi @ oxbow lake, a couple of times and our weds rides on loon lake with the dark side. All great hosts and awesome times.

Comment

We have rode with crashcourse316 @ Lake ST. Clair, twice!. ..............All great hosts and awesome times.
                  Until you lose both engines and have to yell at your guest to throw anchor, then lose the steering bar to your left rudder a half hour later......... -_- yay boats
                  Sam

Comment

Until you lose both engines and have to yell at your guest to throw anchor, then lose the steering bar to your left rudder a half hour later......... -_- yay boats

That’s what makes us great boaters, we don’t just throw in the towel (hell no). We break out Roman’s fat sack pumps, cool the beasts down, get back there to fix the problem and carry on like nothing ever happened... lol.

Glad it was an easy fix!

Comment

That’s what makes us great boaters, we don’t just throw in the towel (hell no). We break out Roman’s fat sack pumps, cool the beasts down, get back there to fix the problem and carry on like nothing ever happened... lol.

Glad it was an easy fix!
                      Look at my new issue linked above above if you haven't yet. I'm thinking I might have a bad MAP sensor or stuck injectors or something along those lines...I fixed the fuel pump connector issue. That was just a corroded 12 v pin. still have to get in there and put on the Locktite for the rudder bar. LMK if you have any ideas.
                      Sam

Comment

I'll be there about 5.....

Comment

Originally posted by bturner2 View Post
                          I'll be there about 5.....

Cool, we are too.
                          Last edited by waterbuffalo; 08-08-2018, 03:49 PM.

Comment

Cool, us too.
                            I will be there around 630-7 most likely. I will have to come out and ride sometime. Got a 3 month and 3 year old so it has been tough getting out. hell, I live on a lake and have only ridden about 6-7 times this year. only burned 34 gallons of gas in the star and that includes pulling my son tubing. pontoon gets the most use right now
                            2004 X-Star

Comment

I will be there around 630-7 most likely. I will have to come out and ride sometime. Got a 3 month and 3 year old so it has been tough getting out. hell, I live on a lake and have only ridden about 6-7 times this year. only burned 34 gallons of gas in the star and that includes pulling my son tubing. pontoon gets the most use right now

Right!...we have a 4 year old, no need to say anymore [emoji16].

Look at my new issue linked above above if you haven't yet. I'm thinking I might have a bad MAP sensor or stuck injectors or something along those lines...I fixed the fuel pump connector issue. That was just a corroded 12 v pin. still have to get in there and put on the Locktite for the rudder bar. LMK if you have any ideas.

Pull your plugs, that will tell a lot. Other than a compression check, that’s all I have for you. Post some pictures of your plugs on your thread.

Comment

Working...
                              X