Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X-mas Lights?

Anyone get in to this?
    I'm back and forth from year to year... work load or weather constraints...
    When my girls were younger I would go nuts. They really liked it.
    My oldest daughter is coming home from College tomorrow...She asking if I was gonna decrate the House this year.
    I have a surprise for her.

I even made it Snow in Oceanside!
    Attached Files
    sigpic
    2014 Chap 264 Sunesta
    2019 XT25 GEN2 5500
    2015 X20 SS GEN2 6.0
    2016 G21 Coastal 5.3
    2014 X46 GEN2 7.4
    2014 X30 GEN2 5.7
    2006 VRS200 SS 5.7
    2013 X30 GEN2 6.2
    2013 Yamaha 242LS

Awesome....best gift this year I bet.

Comment

X-mas Lights?

Very nice, lashburn1. Like you said....when you have little one at home you really have to step up and make it fun. Our little one is soo!! geeked this year. I had to put a warning on our Christmas tree because you can go into a seizure if you look at it to long ...haha!! I was going to put lights on our big pines in the back but my ladder wasn’t high enough LOL. and yup we make it snow too. LOL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

WOW �� that legit Snow making !!
        sigpic
        2014 Chap 264 Sunesta
        2019 XT25 GEN2 5500
        2015 X20 SS GEN2 6.0
        2016 G21 Coastal 5.3
        2014 X46 GEN2 7.4
        2014 X30 GEN2 5.7
        2006 VRS200 SS 5.7
        2013 X30 GEN2 6.2
        2013 Yamaha 242LS

Comment

My wife and I went to our churches premarital counciling. One of the homework projects was to put down those things you hate to do and agree on responsibilities. I.e. she hates to cook I hate doing the dishes but love to cook. Agreement made. The 2 things that she hates that we pre negotiated was I will not paint or put up Christmas lights. I have not touched a paint brush or put up lights in our 15 tears of marriage and won’t. I tell her she should have negotiated better when she complains.

Comment

Im a big fan of decorating the house but as I head for age 52 and my son is out and married, and my daughter half way though her Junior year at The Ohio State University, I struggle with doing it every year.

As I was running the roof lights on a decent day in November, I yelled at my wife that this year just might be the last year. My daughter, home for the weekend didn’t like hearing that at all...

We’ll see... But this weekend is decorating the tree in the basement with all my Star Trek and Star Wars ornaments. YES!!!

If its not a competition ski boat, its always second best.

2008 MasterCraft X14, LY6, 400 HP
            1994 MasterCraft ProStar 205 (SOLD)

Check out MasterCraft Buckeye Bash on Facebook!

Comment

You guys have gone full on Clark Griswold. Love it!

Comment

Originally posted by Double D View Post
                Im a big fan of decorating the house but as I head for age 52 and my son is out and married, and my daughter half way though her Junior year at The Ohio State University, I struggle with doing it every year.

As I was running the roof lights on a decent day in November, I yelled at my wife that this year just might be the last year. My daughter, home for the weekend didn’t like hearing that at all...

We’ll see... But this weekend is decorating the tree in the basement with all my Star Trek and Star Wars ornaments. YES!!!

Dave!! Hit them with the Drone Video of your lights!
                2004 Yellow X7

Comment

Originally posted by Mgboyd25 View Post
                  Dave!! Hit them with the Drone Video of your lights!
                  Or, Hit em' with the Hein!
                  2003 ProStar 197, MCX and Powerslot.

"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty" - Thomas Jefferson
                  "Freedom is beneficial to everyone equally" - Ron Paul
                  Taxation = Theft

Comment

Artificial wreaths, makes the transition from Thanksgiving to Christmas almost instantaneous. (Takes about 10 minutes to hang them all).

The only lights are the "candy cane" trees. Sorry for the poor quality, but you get the idea. All the little lights in the distance are candy cane trees as well
                    2012 MasterCraft X15 5.7L
                    2021 Lone Star Master Bash - June 11-13 - Lake Travis, TX
                    Instagram: @lonestarmasterbash

Originally posted by uplandbird
                    Floating computer systems designed to come to the brink of intentionally sinking are probably going to have some issues.

Comment

I am the same as DD. at 52 and children away it becomes harder and harder. I have about 1/10th of what I usually do up outside. I used to do my large trees w/ a bucket and roof line and even a simulated skating pond in the front yard. Would take 2 full days to put up and one to take down. Not worth the effort w/o kids at home but those were great years.
                      "One foot in the grave, one foot on the pedal, I was born a rebel" Petty

Comment

[QUOTE=Double D;1463681]Im a big fan of decorating the house but as I head for age 52 and my son is out and married, and my daughter half way though her Junior year at The Ohio State University, I struggle with doing it every year.

We’ll see... But this weekend is decorating the tree in the basement with all my Star Trek and Star Wars ornaments

Yeah. I said they same thing this year too. 52 in March. We'll see
                        sigpic
                        2014 Chap 264 Sunesta
                        2019 XT25 GEN2 5500
                        2015 X20 SS GEN2 6.0
                        2016 G21 Coastal 5.3
                        2014 X46 GEN2 7.4
                        2014 X30 GEN2 5.7
                        2006 VRS200 SS 5.7
                        2013 X30 GEN2 6.2
                        2013 Yamaha 242LS

Comment

Originally posted by lashburn1 View Post
                          Anyone get in to this?
                          I'm back and forth from year to year... work load or weather constraints...
                          When my girls were younger I would go nuts. They really liked it.
                          My oldest daughter is coming home from College tomorrow...She asking if I was gonna decrate the House this year.
                          I have a surprise for her.

I even made it Snow in Oceanside!
                          deer god...
                          Tim
                          2021 Lone Star MasterBash
                          Ohio State Engineering - Go Bucks
                          1998 MC MariStar 225VRS
                          1995 MC ProStar 205
                          ISO MC 205V/XStar/X2/X1

Comment

Congrats! Also, beautiful looking set up!
                            Tim
                            2021 Lone Star MasterBash
                            Ohio State Engineering - Go Bucks
                            1998 MC MariStar 225VRS
                            1995 MC ProStar 205
                            ISO MC 205V/XStar/X2/X1

Comment

X-mas Lights?

DD, what is your method to get them so uniform? We do icicles, but this will probably be the last year for those.

The unlit sections are actually just flipped onto the roof.
                              1999 Maristar 230 VRS

Comment

Working...
                              X