Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im not into to politics, I’m just trying to build a future for my kids from the ground up.

Comment

Originally posted by Weezy F View Post
      As a African American myself I’m with Kaep, being a victim of social injustice and being called a nigger by a white police officers on a couple different occasions when I was a kid showed me what AMERICA really thought about us African Americans.

As for Jussie clown self I understand he lied but as I recall nobody died or got hurt by his actions so why are people on this thread saying prosecute him to the full extent of the law. Let me guess because he said they screamed “make America great again”.

Don’t be ignorant to the fact African Americans been getting lied on and lied to by White America.

Case in point: Emmit Til was murdered

But it’s life and I’m used to it, racism is not going anyway in my life time. Even the looks people give us on the water is crazy. Oh well guess a black man isn’t suppose to be boating.
      Wrong! Just because a couple of **** cops called you something terrible does not show you what America thought of African Americans. That's bull**** to say so.

You can't hold America accountable for the actions of a few. I didn't

I grew up in the projects of North Long Beach and got called honky and white boy by all the African Americans, all of them. I got chased and jumped weekly by groups of blacks. My brother was shot by two African Americans for 2 bucks. Guess what, I don't hold all African Americans accountable for the actions of the people who were racist towards me and my family while growing up.

What smollett did was wrong on so many levels. You say no one died. If what he said was true that's the kind of **** that gets people angry enough to riot and kill people. He lied and said it was Whites that did this to him. This just adds towards your hate of America how you think of Whites so you bet it pisses off people. You know the people like me that aren't racist because I understand how this kind of behavior impacts everyone's thoughts.

I suffered a lot of direct racism growing up, probably more then most people. I then spent 23 years in the Army. As a leader I never rewarded or punished based on race. I also spent a great deal of time counseling young Soldiers about racism and gang life and how to get past those things in life.

Like everyone else smollett needs to be held accountable for his actions just like everyone else. It's already hard enough for people to get along in this world. Making false statements just makes people not trust the really stuff taking place. What he did takes away from efforts to fix the really bad **** happening. It gives the bad people even more bull**** to toss back into the fire. That's the real damage here.
      -Tim

Making boomers great again!! Boomin'

Comment

As the husband of a police officer, I'll stand with the police and against Kaepernick. He was protesting the media hyped police brutality against African Americans, which, in my opinion, the were way over extorting. How many cases have made national news since body cameras were implemented pretty much nationwide? Maybe the officers are telling the truth... I'm not going to say there aren't racist police, but it's not a national epidemic where police are gunning down black people.

Kaepernick isn't a victim of social injustice, he's a victim of capitalism. He was payed millions of dollars to play a game on TV. I would argue that he got special treatment because he was African American. The NFL fines you if you put some small symbol/number/name on your shoe or if you do the wrong touchdown celebration, but they let him kneel for the anthem the whole season. They allowed it to not get "racist" backlash. They finally had to draw the line on it after their tv ratings and attendance plummeted. He cost them all a lot of money, so they stopped giving him money. That's capitalism.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

I keep hearing the argument that he didn’t hurt anybody. While directly that is true I wondered allowed to my wife how many black people where more solified in their hatred/mistrust of whites and how many white people are now more solified in their hatred/mistrust of black people? That’s the damage these type of things cause. It impacts society one tiny cut at a time. To say he didn’t hurt anybody is simply not true.

Comment

Originally posted by pmikler View Post
            I keep hearing the argument that he didn’t hurt anybody. While directly that is true I wondered allowed to my wife how many black people where more solified in their hatred/mistrust of whites and how many white people are now more solified in their hatred/mistrust of black people? That’s the damage these type of things cause. It impacts society one tiny cut at a time. To say he didn’t hurt anybody is simply not true.
            Police Superintendent Eddie Johnson agrees with your statement. It's the professional way of calling someone a D-bag.
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jILC_DP520E

That being said, I would gladly invite anyone on this board who shares the same love of boating (no matter your race, gender, or sexual orientation) onto my boat for a weekend….as long as you don’t act like a D-bag. Sorry, no surfing either.
            “You realize your odds of winning the lottery are the same as being mauled by a polar bear and a regular bear in the same day”….E-Trade Baby.

Comment

As a African American myself I’m with Kaep, being a victim of social injustice and being called a nigger by a white police officers on a couple different occasions when I was a kid showed me what AMERICA really thought about us African Americans.

As for Jussie clown self I understand he lied but as I recall nobody died or got hurt by his actions so why are people on this thread saying prosecute him to the full extent of the law. Let me guess because he said they screamed “make America great again”.

Don’t be ignorant to the fact African Americans been getting lied on and lied to by White America.

Case in point: Emmit Til was murdered

But it’s life and I’m used to it, racism is not going anyway in my life time. Even the looks people give us on the water is crazy. Oh well guess a black man isn’t suppose to be boating.
              What this idiot did was file a false police report. It's against the law so yes he should face the applicable punishment. For you to add the commentary is really weak. Emmit Til? What in the hell does that have to do with this? Enjoy your boat!!

Comment

everyone seems to be forgetting that racism is only against black people
                The sea, once it casts it's spell, holds one in it's net of wonder forever - Jacques Cousteau

Comment

Originally posted by slalomjunkie View Post
                  everyone seems to be forgetting that racism is only against black people
                  yup, love it when people play the race card, get out of jail free card, whatever happen to accountability?

d-weezyf you're an idiot, please sell your Mastercraft, and MAGA.
                  There's no excuse for your mentality, those who scream racism are racist themselves #lookatme

Comment

Originally posted by Maristar210 View Post
                    What this idiot did was file a false police report. It's against the law so yes he should face the applicable punishment. For you to add the commentary is really weak. Emmit Til? What in the hell does that have to do with this? Enjoy your boat!!
                    Well I can relate it to a more recent incident that accord st a Starbucks where the lady called the police on two black men meeting up for a business meeting and got arrested over a false claim.

I have more just keeping it simply tho.

Comment

Originally posted by snork View Post
                      yup, love it when people play the race card, get out of jail free card, whatever happen to accountability?

There's no excuse for your mentality, those who scream racism are racist themselves #lookatme
                      I don’t play a card I actually was called these things, just I’m just suppose to they in my place right? To be honest as a kid I did took it on the chin and keep moving.

Little Snorkel pee pee lol I would love to sell my boat to you if your willing to buy me out for 90.5k it has less then 100hrs on it and fully loaded with every option Mastercraft had in 2013.

BTW Black people can’t be racist we where never taught to hate other races, other races was taught to hate us PERIOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by snork View Post

Yikes.

We don’t all think this way.

I will say if you think racism is purely white against black, you’re an idiot.

This thread needs to be locked.
                        Aric

LONE STAR MASTERBASH 2022
                        Register Here

2019 XT22 - Ear Bleeder
                        2022 Sea Hunt BX22 CC
                        For Sale:
                        2020 Crest 240 SLC Tri Toon

Comment

Well I can relate it to a more recent incident that accord st a Starbucks where the lady called the police on two black men meeting up for a business meeting and got arrested over a false claim.

I have more just keeping it simply tho.
                          Just keep relying on the media to focus on the truth the media and those who fund it will spin facts into fiction just to keep you interested in their agenda.
                          If you were not there you don't have a clue, aka clueless

Comment

Its kind of like this...a few bad apples on top of a bushel...not all the apples are bad, but the bad get the most attention. Ruins it for everybody. I don't know about locking the thread, but people should refrain from name calling on the MasterCraft forum, we are better than this, people come from different backgrounds, many social injustices have occurred, those are the facts, hopefully it goes with two steps forward and one step back, once in a while.
                            Last edited by Fullpass; 02-28-2019, 11:49 AM.

Comment

I don’t play a card I actually was called these things, just I’m just suppose to they in my place right? To be honest as a kid I did took it on the chin and keep moving.

Little Snorkel pee pee lol I would love to sell my boat to you if your willing to buy me out for 90.5k it has less then 100hrs on it and fully loaded with every option Mastercraft had in 2013.

BTW Black people can’t be racist we where never taught to hate other races, other races was taught to hate us PERIOD!!!
                              Really, you took it on the chin? sounds like you hold it in your right hand

$90.5k for your X55, you're upside down, let me know when you pay off some of the principle

OMG, other races were taught to hate AA, where the hell were you brought up or brain washed, never heard of such BS and yes, "Black people" like all other people can be racist, you're mentality makes you a racist

Comment

Originally posted by MC25 View Post
                                Yikes.

We don’t all think this way.

I will say if you think racism is purely white against black, you’re an idiot.

This thread needs to be locked.
                                That’s not what I think at all. But I believe blacks are the most hated group in America.

Comment

Working...
                                X