Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baby hold on to me...

and take me home tonight. RIP
    Last edited by CantRepeat; 09-13-2019, 12:56 PM.
    -Tim

Making boomers great again!! Boomin'

Eddie Money........RIP
    Last edited by Covi; 09-13-2019, 01:28 PM.
    86' 19 Skier, 351 PCM (sold)
    2008 197 ProStar, LY6 (sold)

Comment

Gimme some water............. RIP

Comment

When I was a kid ('80), I put an in-dash cassette player in my '78 Firebird and I had one prerecorded tape: Eddie Money - Eddie Money. Needless to say, Eddie was a huge part of my teen years. Sad to see him go.
        '96 ProStar 205 SD LT-1

Comment

RIP Eddie.

Comment

Rip...
            2020 Table Rock Mastercraft Reunion Poker Run Champion

I lead the fight to ban the swimsuit thread, help me bring it back: https://teamtalk.mastercraft.com/sho...58#post1494758

"LDA never saw a thread he couldn't run off the rails"

Comment

My wife worked at TI years ago and he played their party at CES. Show was great. One of the organizers asked me if I would take some photos of Eddie and VIP's. I was taken backstage after the show and got to spend about 30 minutes alone with him and his wife(?) before taking the pics. He was very nice but didn't show a bunch of personality. Sad to see him go!
              2002 Blue Prostar 197, 0 Flex Tower, Perfect Pass, and The Preditor-ADHD Skier

I'm pursuing my lifelong quest for the perfect, the absolutely driest martini to be found in this or any other world. And I think I may have hit upon the perfect formula :

Comment

Saw him in concert this past winter (can't remember the month) and he put on a great show. Glad we saw him before he left us.

Comment

Maristar210 - you know my wife's name....I wish I had a dollar for every time I've heard that song...
                  Prior boats - (3) X14's, (3) Prostars, and a Tristar.

Comment

Working...
                  X