X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://www.genesis.com/us/en/2021/g...E&gclsrc=aw.ds

Very nice SUV offering from Genesis has got me looking [emoji102]

Comment

Yeah it's nice, the GV80. I love my 5.0 G80 Sedan.

My wife questioned my purchase of my sons car because of "HYUNDAI" at the time. After she drove up on the wreck ( 6 miles from our house ) and the troopers talked to her, she questioned no more and wants him in another one. But the passenger, his friend, is just bruised as well - not one cut or broken bone, and his feet didn't get caught/trapped in the floorboard area.
      1993 25th Anniversary Limited ProStar 190, #17

Comment

New replacement for the silver one - he totals a car, wife wants him the same thing and the only $$ value CPO I can find; he gets upgrades with the new one - sunroof, Lexicon stereo, heat/AC seats.
        1993 25th Anniversary Limited ProStar 190, #17

Comment

Originally posted by roadster02 View Post
          What, it whines real loud?? Who gives a rip! Give me a V8, or V12, or a Harley with staggered duals at full song any time. Other than a Rolls-Royce Merlin in a 51, there ain't no prettier sound. 4 cyl, 6 cyl, whiney electric, and the phony Asian Harley's all sound like scheiss.
          I am totally with you man. Just the other day I was out walking with my 8 year old daughter and year old son, when a 2020 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat Widebody came screaming down the road and stoped at the red light we were at. The light turns green for him and off it goes with the most bad *** sound I have heard in awhile, I look over at my son and he has a ear to ear smile on and my daughter looks at me and Says "Daddy we have got to get one of those, I don't care what Mommy says".

Proud American muscle car moment there.
          1996 Prostar 190 W/ LT-1 & Powerslot

Comment

^Smart kids!
            '06 X2 MCX

"I understand why some people may not want to do this the way I have recommended but I can't understand the death grip some people have on a toilet plunger with a hose fitting." -JimN

Comment

Working...
            X