Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prostar 190
    replied
    I have to say after being a long time GM guy after owning my Tundra I will probably always buy a Tundra.

Leave a comment:

• FoggyNogginz
    replied
    There is something to be said for the fact that Toyota is still running a 10 year old platform. It works. Period. My 0.02... with my 4th Toyota Tundra in the driveway.

Leave a comment:

• captain planet
    replied
    Originally posted by ahhudgins View Post
    Darn. I just bought a 2017 with the 5.0 this week. I knew I should have gotten a _______.
    Insert your favorite.
    Sorry to see that. I'll start my stopwatch for you on your cam phasers......

BTW, I didn't start this thread for the winter-time blues, but to pass along useful information for those in the market for a truck. I know that when I'm getting ready to get a new vehicle for me, I research the crap out of them to avoid problems like this. My company always buys new....yet here we are.

....and I guess to stir the pot a little, I asked our local mechanic that works on our trucks if he were buying trucks for a business, what would he get. He said, Toyota. We get a new truck each year in our fleet......I have a decision to make.

Leave a comment:

• ahhudgins
    replied
    Darn. I just bought a 2017 with the 5.0 this week. I knew I should have gotten a _______.
    Insert your favorite.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• MC25
    replied
    Originally posted by bturner2 View Post
    It's going to be a long winter. Here's a few more statement to comment on....

Honda's and Toyota's are the best vehicles in the world. They never have any problems and are worth twice what you paid for them 100,000 miles later.

The only reason the Toyota Tundra isn't the number one truck in the US is because everyone is racist and has while privilege.

My truck is better than any other truck in the world.

Goodyear Marathon tires are junk and blow out within the first year of ownership.

And last but not least.....

My dad can beat up your dad.
    Hit me and my dad will DEF sue your dad

Leave a comment:

• AKralk83
    replied
    Pretty sure the 5.0 is going away in the new 2021 F-150. I think it’s being replaced with an all new 4.8

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• bturner2
    replied
    It's going to be a long winter. Here's a few more statement to comment on....

Honda's and Toyota's are the best vehicles in the world. They never have any problems and are worth twice what you paid for them 100,000 miles later.

The only reason the Toyota Tundra isn't the number one truck in the US is because everyone is racist and has while privilege.

My truck is better than any other truck in the world.

Goodyear Marathon tires are junk and blow out within the first year of ownership.

And last but not least.....

My dad can beat up your dad.
    Last edited by bturner2; 12-21-2019, 07:36 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Prostar 190
    replied
    Originally posted by MC25 View Post
    Perceived*
    Call it what you want we'll just have to agree to disagree!

Leave a comment:

• MC25
    replied
    Originally posted by Prostar 190 View Post
    I will happily take my Tundra even if it doesn't have all of the cool tech stuff that will fail. Reliability and resale value on top of quality.
    Perceived*

Leave a comment:

• Prostar 190
    replied
    I will happily take my Tundra even if it doesn't have all of the cool tech stuff that will fail. Reliability and resale value on top of quality.

Leave a comment:

• MC25
    replied
    Originally posted by Prostar 190 View Post
    Man it's getting deep in here. Lol
    HuR dUr TuNdRa QuAlItY

Leave a comment:

• Prostar 190
    replied
    Originally posted by MC25 View Post
    Good mpg, features, build quality, comfort, etc are things you forgo when you buy a Toyota
    Man it's getting deep in here. Lol

Leave a comment:

• HDAVIS
    replied
    I really don’t think his issue would qualify as being good “build quality”

Leave a comment:

• MC25
    replied
    Originally posted by HDAVIS View Post
    Swore off Fords many years ago. Tundras may not have good mpg but you don’t usually have problems like this. Just the way it is.
    Good mpg, features, build quality, comfort, etc are things you forgo when you buy a Toyota

Leave a comment:

• HDAVIS
    replied
    Swore off Fords many years ago. Tundras may not have good mpg but you don’t usually have problems like this. Just the way it is.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X