Easiest bet I've ever won

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Easiest bet I've ever won

Back in January I made the surest bet ever. Lakedrum was certain that Bernie Sanders would be the nominee for the DNC. I knew that under no circumstances would that ever happen, ever. So we bet a case of beer (winners choice) on it. I, in the camp that it would be anybody BUT Bernie, and Lakedrum that it would be Bernie. Well, bernie dropped out today...so I get the best tasting beer ever.....FREE BEER! I told Mrs. Planet to make room in the garage fridge for the case of Dogfish Head 90 minute that will SOON be there. It is going to taste even better sitting around HIS fire in a few weeks.
    2003 ProStar 197, MCX and Powerslot.

"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty" - Thomas Jefferson
    "Freedom is beneficial to everyone equally" - Ron Paul
    Taxation = Theft

I was calling Biden 4 months ago. Even took a robo call from Bernie's campaign and told the poor young sole on the phone that the fix was in for Biden. Almost broke his heart..... and here we are.

Comment

Sometimes I wish there wasn't a profanity filter here.

Comment

he isn't a Democrat so I fail to see why he is always running as one???? why not run as an independent like his registered??? Dunno... I have to give him credit he believed in his beliefs instead of saying one thing and not having conviction... My guess is after serving in the government his whole life and becoming a millionaire his money he gathered from the faithful will be used for the DNC machine...

And remind me not to take dumb bets with the planet! long drive to his place I am sure...

Enjoy those beers even though you "stole them"...

Comment

You can enjoy that beer on election night watching creepy Joe get CRUSHED

Comment

Originally posted by curver900 View Post

Enjoy those beers even though you "stole them"
            Amen.

Originally posted by Maristar210 View Post
            Big Joe will definitely get slaughtered this election. I thought all Michiganders were obligated to like Biden? Isn't he like the saviour of Detroit?

Comment

Yep.. there was not way the DNC was ever going let Sanders win. He should have learned that lesson last election.

The DNC also knew that Sanders is not electable in an election and wanted someone that is more centered. Biden probably would have been a much better candidate 4 years ago.. he seems to have some mental issues now and I am not sure how he makes it through the debates.

Comment

So the question now, do people really think Biden can beat Trump?

If they are allowed to debate, I dont see how Biden can put a sentence together once Trump gets him flustered.

They have basically kept Biden from any and all appearances as they don't want him talking cause his last social media post was rough..

Comment

Originally posted by lakedrum03 View Post
                  Amen.

Big Joe will definitely get slaughtered this election. I thought all Michiganders were obligated to like Biden? Isn't he like the saviour of Detroit?
                  You would be referring to the three county area that encompasses Detroit. I'm on the other side of the state which is mostly conservative republicans.

Comment

Bernie inspired a large group of young people that spend their days on social media but don't bother to actually vote. He was going to succeed on turnout and it didn't happen.

Comment

[QUOTE=allzway;1520360]Yep.. there was not way the DNC was ever going let Sanders win. He should have learned that lesson last election.

he is in it for the money... he more than doubled his net worth during the 2016 run...
                      his followers to stupid to realize it though.. but one born every minute they say....

Comment

[QUOTE=Mastercraftdave;1520362]So the question now, do people really think Biden can beat Trump?
                        I might have to bet the planet that Biden won't be the nominee when it is all done.. someone else will be.... unless they can use the beer virus to keep him from coming out.. then you just vote for a virtual Biden... and a virtual Trump...

Comment

Joe Rogan recently said he, a Bernie supporter, would vote for Trump before Biden
                          1981 MasterCraft
                          19' Skier 351W PowerSlot
                          Long gone is the Trans AM waiting for another

Comment

Originally posted by 1redTA View Post
                            Joe Rogan recently said he, a Bernie supporter, would vote for Trump before Biden
                            and the Bernie Brigade are still a no show at the voting booths
                            if virtual voting was accepted and could be done from the your personal electronic device then half would vote and the other half would end up forgetting to vote

Comment

Originally posted by Maristar210 View Post
                              I hope to have that beer gone by then. I will probably enjoy a couple of the beers that I WON from LAKEDRUM (the real point of this thread) when Trump cuts Forgetful Joe off at the knees during the debates. That is going to be the best. Watching that creepy old idiot try to put 7 words together while Trump is talking about hunter biden. I can't wait.
                              2003 ProStar 197, MCX and Powerslot.

"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty" - Thomas Jefferson
                              "Freedom is beneficial to everyone equally" - Ron Paul
                              Taxation = Theft

Comment

Working...
                              X