• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Friday again!!
    "Gonna buy me a boat...."

Comment

• Originally posted by Willski View Post
      It's Friday again!!
      AMEN Brother - Sippin' on a Cutty & H2o right now and off next week!!! Hoping to drop the new Heartbeat in my IROC - Z!!!
      sigpic

The Only Thing That You Can Give and Still Keep Is Your Word

Comment

• sipping on a glass of milk ready for the 4-5 hour drive to the lake

Comment

• My wife just called and asked what plans I had for tonight with "Misses Craft" - she knows me too well. I'm gonna down a couple yuenglings and add the 2nd pair of rev8's to the tower!

Comment

• Still at the office and very thirsty......

Comment

• Rainy night here in O-Town..... The youngster was asleep by 7:30 so I'm sippin on some club and Deep Eddy Vodka

Happy Friday my fellow MC Crew!
              sigpic

Comment

• Just made an old fashioned. 2 shots good bourbon, dash of bourbon cherry juice, couple dashes of angostura bitters, 2 slices of orange, bout 1/2 a shot of homemade mint simple syrup, shaken over some crushed ice.
                2016 X20
                2010 X2, MCX-sold
                2011 Sierra 2500HD SLT CC SB 4x4, duramax/allison

Comment

• Originally posted by Eric2010MCX2 View Post
                  Just made an old fashioned. 2 shots good bourbon, dash of bourbon cherry juice, couple dashes of angostura bitters, 2 slices of orange, bout 1/2 a shot of homemade mint simple syrup, shaken over some crushed ice.
                  I love those ... Be right over!

Comment

• Friday drink time followed by Saturday morning head hurting. Trying to pull it together and go hit the glass before the madness of the holiday weekend crowd gets out there.
                    [SIGPIC]

Comment

• It's going to be a great weekend!!
                      Attached Files
                      -Tim

Making boomers great again!! Boomin'

Comment

• Manhattans here!
                        2002 Blue Prostar 197, 0 Flex Tower, Perfect Pass, and The Preditor-ADHD Skier

I'm pursuing my lifelong quest for the perfect, the absolutely driest martini to be found in this or any other world. And I think I may have hit upon the perfect formula :

Comment

• happy friday everyone ... sippng on some champagne heading home from Europe ... have a great one

Comment

• Originally posted by 2RLAKE View Post
                            happy friday everyone ... sippng on some champagne heading home from Europe ... have a great one
                            I guess if you have to travel for business that's the way to do it!! /cheers!

Just sipping some starbucks coffee for me.
                            -Tim

Making boomers great again!! Boomin'

Comment

• Originally posted by 2RLAKE View Post
                              happy friday everyone ... sippng on some champagne heading home from Europe ... have a great one
                              Happy Friday to you as well - Have a safe trip home!!! On vacation and after a lot of work on my Camaro this week I'll be drinking a Bloody Mary soon!!!
                              sigpic

The Only Thing That You Can Give and Still Keep Is Your Word

Comment

• Originally posted by trickskier View Post
                                Happy Friday to you as well - Have a safe trip home!!! On vacation and after a lot of work on my Camaro this week I'll be drinking a Bloody Mary soon!!!
                                Mmmmmm... Bloody Mary's..... Mmmmmm...
                                If its not a competition ski boat, its always second best.

2008 MasterCraft X14, LY6, 400 HP
                                1994 MasterCraft ProStar 205 (SOLD)

Check out MasterCraft Buckeye Bash on Facebook!

Comment

Working...
                                X