Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's Friday! Time for a drink!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by CantRepeat View Post
    Time for a birthday blizzard!!

    I go for the Ice Cream Cake for my Birthday.
    If its not a competition ski boat, its always second best.

    2008 MasterCraft X14, LY6, 400 HP
    1994 MasterCraft ProStar 205 (SOLD)

    Check out MasterCraft Buckeye Bash on Facebook!

    Comment


    • A bottle of 12 Dogs Christmas Ale rum barrel aged was hiding in my garage fridge. It went good with my wings.



      Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
      __________________________________________
      "A bad day on the water is better than a good day at at the office"

      Previous boat: '83 19' Skier (S&S)
      Current boat: 02 X-9
      Next boat: ?

      Comment


      • Shrimp tacos and Budlight
        2012 GT205
        2011 X25
        2019 NXT22
        2020 NXT20

        Comment


        • NEIPA while I keg my oatmeal coffee stout

          Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

          Comment


          • Enjoying a Crown and Ninkasi Galaxy Trippn' Stellar IPA,
            Cheers to all!!
            Attached Files

            Comment


            • Cheers boys and girls! Happy Friday in this crazy time we're living in!
              Attached Files
              2002 Blue Prostar 197, 0 Flex Tower, Perfect Pass, and The Preditor-ADHD Skier

              I'm pursuing my lifelong quest for the perfect, the absolutely driest martini to be found in this or any other world. And I think I may have hit upon the perfect formula :

              Comment


              • Originally posted by tex View Post
                Cheers boys and girls! Happy Friday in this crazy time we're living in!
                I'm in, Mike, hope you like my music.

                Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2926.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	152.6 KB
ID:	2402823
                Prior boats - (3) X14's, (3) Prostars, and a Tristar.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by JohnE View Post
                  I'm in, Mike, hope you like my music.

                  [ATTACH]194700[/ATTACH]
                  Got some Social Distortion on my end!
                  2002 Blue Prostar 197, 0 Flex Tower, Perfect Pass, and The Preditor-ADHD Skier

                  I'm pursuing my lifelong quest for the perfect, the absolutely driest martini to be found in this or any other world. And I think I may have hit upon the perfect formula :

                  Comment


                  • I'm in but a little Jalapeño stuffed olive(s)
                    1993 25th Anniversary Limited ProStar 190, #17

                    Comment


                    • A spin on the great tiki cocktail the “jet pilot”.

                      This a lot of up front work but damn.......This is a phenomenal drink

                      1.5 ounces Santa Teresa Anejo rum
                      3/4 ounce Corona dark rum
                      3/4 ounces Hamilton over proof 151
                      1 ounce lime juice
                      2/3 ounce passion fruit syrup. Recipe below
                      1/2honey syrup (50/50 honey/ water)
                      1/4 ounce falernum
                      2 dashes angostura
                      2 dates herbsaint bitters or absinthe.

                      Stir and serve over crushed ice...... be careful there is a lot of liquor in this

                      Froze Passion fruit pulp is sold in most grocery stores freezer sections where I live. 2 cups pulp 3 cups sugar 1 cup water. Melt sugar and cool.

                      All the rums, falernum, herbsaint are inexpensive and are used in a lot of other tiki drinks. Demerara dry float for instance.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by bret View Post
                        I'm in but a little Jalapeño stuffed olive(s)[/URL]
                        Love the shaker.
                        Prior boats - (3) X14's, (3) Prostars, and a Tristar.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by pmikler View Post
                          A spin on the great tiki cocktail the “jet pilot”.

                          This a lot of up front work but damn.......This is a phenomenal drink

                          1.5 ounces Santa Teresa Anejo rum
                          3/4 ounce Corona dark rum
                          3/4 ounces Hamilton over proof 151
                          1 ounce lime juice
                          2/3 ounce passion fruit syrup. Recipe below
                          1/2honey syrup (50/50 honey/ water)
                          1/4 ounce falernum
                          2 dashes angostura
                          2 dates herbsaint bitters or absinthe.

                          Stir and serve over crushed ice...... be careful there is a lot of liquor in this

                          Froze Passion fruit pulp is sold in most grocery stores freezer sections where I live. 2 cups pulp 3 cups sugar 1 cup water. Melt sugar and cool.

                          All the rums, falernum, herbsaint are inexpensive and are used in a lot of other tiki drinks. Demerara dry float for instance.
                          Sounds delicious.
                          Prior boats - (3) X14's, (3) Prostars, and a Tristar.

                          Comment


                          • Cheers from last night. We love our Tito’s martini’s.........which these last few weeks has happened often!😳🍸
                            Attached Files

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by PT 1999 ProStar View Post
                              Cheers from last night. We love our Tito’s martini’s.........which these last few weeks has happened often!😳🍸
                              Good thing they didn’t spill......I can’t rotate correctly sorry.....but You get the idea.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by JohnE View Post
                                Love the shaker.
                                X-mas present from the wife!
                                1993 25th Anniversary Limited ProStar 190, #17

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X