Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's Friday! Time for a drink!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by tex View Post
    Been a long week. Have to go into court today but cocktails will come shortly after! Happy Friday!
    Good luck??
    -Tim

    Making boomers great again!! Boomin'

    Comment


    • Originally posted by tex View Post
      Been a long week. Have to go into court today but cocktails will come shortly after! Happy Friday!
      Violated parole again?

      Comment


      • Originally posted by tex View Post
        Been a long week. Have to go into court today but cocktails will come shortly after! Happy Friday!
        It's probably just a Zoom meeting, maybe have one before to get you loose.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Maristar210 View Post
          Violated parole again?
          Failed to register as a sex offender at his new address!!
          -Tim

          Making boomers great again!! Boomin'

          Comment


          • Tex...Don't take your drink to court! You have to set it down. Don't worry...it will be there when you return.
            Hello, my name Ryan!

            Comment


            • We are doing all hearings by Zoom but parents are required to be in the building in case someone is released. Someone has to be there to process them out and do EM contracts. We alternate and today was my day! BTW-My representation got me out of the whole registration thing! Cheers!
              2002 Blue Prostar 197, 0 Flex Tower, Perfect Pass, and The Preditor-ADHD Skier

              I'm pursuing my lifelong quest for the perfect, the absolutely driest martini to be found in this or any other world. And I think I may have hit upon the perfect formula :

              Comment


              • Originally posted by tex View Post
                We are doing all hearings by Zoom but parents are required to be in the building in case someone is released. Someone has to be there to process them out and do EM contracts. We alternate and today was my day! BTW-My representation got me out of the whole registration thing! Cheers!
                Sounds like it's martini time!
                2012 MasterCraft X15 5.7L
                2021 Lone Star Master Bash - June 11-13 - Lake Travis, TX
                Instagram: @lonestarmasterbash

                Originally posted by uplandbird
                Floating computer systems designed to come to the brink of intentionally sinking are probably going to have some issues.

                Comment


                • Its about time to blow this popsicle stand!! Have a great weekend ya'll.
                  2017 XT23

                  2021 Lone Star Master Bash - June 11-13 - Lake Travis, TX
                  Instagram: @lonestarmasterbash

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by mastercraftka View Post
                    Its about time to blow this popsicle stand!! Have a great weekend ya'll.

                    Cheers to that!




                    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    2012 MasterCraft X15 5.7L
                    2021 Lone Star Master Bash - June 11-13 - Lake Travis, TX
                    Instagram: @lonestarmasterbash

                    Originally posted by uplandbird
                    Floating computer systems designed to come to the brink of intentionally sinking are probably going to have some issues.

                    Comment


                    • My liver needs a break...

                      Old fashioned with a couple of dirty black cherries. And finished off the ETL.

                      HNY and be well. B.
                      Attached Files
                      02 PS190SD - PP SGazer, 0 Flex Mini, 06 Rudder
                      It's a ski-boat not a mini-van...

                      Comment


                      • Hold 'em high

                        Comment


                        • Plain MMs and a sprite. It’s treatment day, so....
                          -Tim

                          Making boomers great again!! Boomin'

                          Comment


                          • Comment


                            • Finished a three week battle with Covid last week. I lost taste and smell and it's slowly coming back. Everything I enjoyed drinking before now tastes like crap. I mean real bad. I'm a bit concerned that I will be experimenting with new stuff or only drinking things that taste like water. The only thing so far, oddly enough, that tastes the same now as before Covid is iced tea. Even a simple Coke tastes like it's poisoned.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by mustangtexas View Post
                                Finished a three week battle with Covid last week. I lost taste and smell and it's slowly coming back. Everything I enjoyed drinking before now tastes like crap. I mean real bad. I'm a bit concerned that I will be experimenting with new stuff or only drinking things that taste like water. The only thing so far, oddly enough, that tastes the same now as before Covid is iced tea. Even a simple Coke tastes like it's poisoned.
                                Yikes! Sounds like there is definitely some cocktail experimentation in your future.
                                2012 MasterCraft X15 5.7L
                                2021 Lone Star Master Bash - June 11-13 - Lake Travis, TX
                                Instagram: @lonestarmasterbash

                                Originally posted by uplandbird
                                Floating computer systems designed to come to the brink of intentionally sinking are probably going to have some issues.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X