Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bret View Post
    margarita or caipirinha with lip gloss?

Tequila Flight time here while grilling Salmon and fresh Cobia! Appetizers: cream cheese/chicken bacon wrapped Grande jalapeños.
    classic .. love the lip gloss!!!

Comment

• Opening Ceremonies times=Martini time!
      2002 Blue Prostar 197, 0 Flex Tower, Perfect Pass, and The Preditor-ADHD Skier

I'm pursuing my lifelong quest for the perfect, the absolutely driest martini to be found in this or any other world. And I think I may have hit upon the perfect formula :

Comment

• Having a back to college empty nester party tonight! Theme is you have to wear the oldest thing in your closet! Drinking a little Red now to prepare!

I'm pursuing my lifelong quest for the perfect, the absolutely driest martini to be found in this or any other world. And I think I may have hit upon the perfect formula :

Comment

• Martini......home-infused 30 day pineapple vodka. Nothing needed beyond a chilled glass

Comment

• Originally posted by tex View Post
            Having a back to college empty nester party tonight! Theme is you have to wear the oldest thing in your closet! Drinking a little Red now to prepare!

That is a great party theme. I will definitely be reusing that one.

Have another hour of work so still time to make a decision.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by MasterCraft Ranger View Post

Titos all the way!

Comment

• Originally posted by tex View Post
                Having a back to college empty nester party tonight! Theme is you have to wear the oldest thing in your closet! Drinking a little Red now to prepare!
                Ha ha ha!

Lucky man. I sent my middle child back a couple weeks ago only to see her at the breakfast table this morning..
                MarkP
                MC Addict
                Last edited by MarkP; 09-05-2021, 11:19 PM.

The wife calls me abrasive
                The kids call me Daddy Sweetwater
                But the ladies, they just call me El Guapo

Comment

• Originally posted by MasterCraft Ranger View Post

Would be an easy choice for me: the High West double rye! One of my favorite ryes. Tonight I’m sipping on Tin Cup rye.

Comment

• Glass of Colome before running the Peticolas Brewing 9/11 20th Anniversary 5k tomorrow morning.

8:46a start time
                    2012 MasterCraft X15 5.7L
                    2021 Lone Star Master Bash - June 11-13 - Lake Travis, TX
                    Instagram: @lonestarmasterbash

Originally posted by uplandbird
                    Floating computer systems designed to come to the brink of intentionally sinking are probably going to have some issues.

Comment

• MasterCraft Ranger, nice collection, hah. I would also add couple bottles of cider over there. By the way, talking of which, do you think it would be okay to purchase this cider gift set as a gift for my uncle, who loves cider? Simply want to know opinion from the other side, not mine. I think it's a great alcohol set, with all the different tastes and flavors of cider.
                      kat889
                      TT Newbie
                      Last edited by kat889; 09-16-2021, 11:12 AM.

Comment

• Just got a new Weber grill the other day. Daughter helped assemble it...she's 9 and stuck with it for 2.5 hours until complete. Tonight, we'll christen it out with a NY Strip and a Glenfiddich on the side.

Enjoy your Friday!
                        Hello, my name Ryan!

Comment

• Just poured myself a double weller. It’s been a long day

Comment

• Recently had COVID and lost my sense of taste/smell, so haven’t had anything to drink in a while. Now that my taste buds have fully recovered, I’m going to pour myself a rye. Probably Tin Cup. Maybe Old Overholdt. Haven’t decided yet…

Comment

• *duplicate post*
                              dvsone79
                              MC Devotee
                              Last edited by dvsone79; 10-08-2021, 05:59 PM. Reason: duplicate post

Comment

• Casa migos over a large, square cube. Life is good.

Comment

Working...
                                X