Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official: Winter SNOW ski/boarding Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Trust me, it’s all anyone here is talking about but we have a schedule to keep.

    Might just have to head sw to Telluride.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Comment


    • I might book a last minute trip up to catch some next week
      2012 MasterCraft X15 5.7L
      2021 Lone Star Master Bash - June 11-13 - Lake Travis, TX
      Instagram: @lonestarmasterbash

      Originally posted by uplandbird
      Floating computer systems designed to come to the brink of intentionally sinking are probably going to have some issues.

      Comment


      • We’re at Snowbird now skiing boilerplate.


        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

        Comment


        • Originally posted by ttu View Post
          ^^^^ stay there. big powder on the front range from what they are saying. just called my mom who lives in Genesee and told her to get to the store soon.
          They are now calling for it to be a March record...

          Comment


          • https://theknow.denverpost.com/2021/...h-2021/254381/


            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

            Comment


            • Lifelong buddy in light blue jacket insisted on skiing Alta six weeks after his second neurosurgery in the past 18 months. Screw cancer.








              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

              Comment


              • Moose - You're in my old neighborhood. I hope you got to take a rip down Westward Ho. Nice thing about Alta is you still get real bump skiing; they aren't spaced 50' apart due to boarders. Yip, I'm a planker!!!
                Screws fall out all the time, the world is an imperfect place.

                Comment


                • Just got back from Spring conditions at Jackson .... man what a sweet mountain. That may be a wrap for my season , hope to water ski next in Neo.


                  Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                  Ski in snow, ski in water, and always have fun!

                  2008 Prostar 214 MCX
                  1995 Prostar 190 "Evil Minion"
                  Previous 93 Prostar 190 1.5:1 GT40

                  "Left Foot Forward and preferring girls."
                  "Do you have Flake on that boat?"

                  Comment


                  • We just booked our spring break trip. Checking into Cliff Lodge Snowbird 3-31 through 4-5. Then driving to Vegas for three nights with a quick stop in Zion National Park on the way. Were skiing 4 days at Snowbird but our package comes with a 5 day lift ticket. Were not going to use 2 tickets ONLY good on 4-5. If by chance you can use 2 tickets 4-5 I'll give them to you, just pay it forward. Send me a PM if your interested.

                    Comment


                    • What skis you guys recommend these days for all mountain performance? Going to start looking for some deals coming up here. I live in the midwest, but also would like the ski to work off-piste for trips out west when there is better snow. Looking hard at Nordica Enforcers, Blizzard Rustler 9, maybe Volkl Mantra M5? Something on the slightly more forgiving side would be nice, I'm making the transition from snowboarding to skiing.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Huckelfin View Post
                        What skis you guys recommend these days for all mountain performance? Going to start looking for some deals coming up here. I live in the midwest, but also would like the ski to work off-piste for trips out west when there is better snow. Looking hard at Nordica Enforcers, Blizzard Rustler 9, maybe Volkl Mantra M5? Something on the slightly more forgiving side would be nice, I'm making the transition from snowboarding to skiing.
                        go to powder7.com. they are located in Golden Co. You can literally Email them your questions and one of there very experienced employee's will get you the info you are looking for with their recommendations. you can also order from them and they will mount the bindings for free and ship them to you.

                        I am considering the Black Crows Camox, the Fischer Ranger 102 fr and waiting for the reviews of the new Liberty origin 101. I currently have the BC Atris and it is a great powder ski but looking for one more to complete.

                        Comment


                        • Official: Winter SNOW ski/boarding Thread

                          Blizzard Rustler 10’s have been soooooo good under foot. I was a Nordica Nitrous then Enforcer guy ... the Blizzard is amazing .... Rustler 10, will cover any condition ..... done.


                          Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
                          Ski in snow, ski in water, and always have fun!

                          2008 Prostar 214 MCX
                          1995 Prostar 190 "Evil Minion"
                          Previous 93 Prostar 190 1.5:1 GT40

                          "Left Foot Forward and preferring girls."
                          "Do you have Flake on that boat?"

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by 93Prostar190 View Post
                            Blizzard Rustler 10’s have been soooooo good under foot. I was a Nordica Nitrous then Enforcer guy ... the Blizzard is amazing .... Rustler 10, will cover any condition ..... done.


                            Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
                            Just looking at buying demo skis myself ... Blizzard Bonafide, Volkl M5 Montra and the Nordic Enforcer

                            Comment


                            • https://youtu.be/iOzRZFp4tlM

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by 2RLAKE View Post
                                Just looking at buying demo skis myself ... Blizzard Bonafide, Volkl M5 Montra and the Nordic Enforcer

                                I’d go with the Mantras


                                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X