Here we go, Brownies, here we go!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here we go, Brownies, here we go!!!!

My feet are feeling cold, because hell has frozen over!

The Cleveland Browns have beaten the Steelers, in a play off game, at Heinz Field. That just doesn't happen.

Let hang another 48 on the Chiefs next week on our road to the Super Bowl. Browns are +2500 according to Vegas, so that will be a hell of payout.

Click image for larger version

Name:	baker.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	50.6 KB
ID:	2474078

Fun game! Congrats and enjoy! Coming from a Cowboys fan!
    2002 Blue Prostar 197, 0 Flex Tower, Perfect Pass, and The Preditor-ADHD Skier

I'm pursuing my lifelong quest for the perfect, the absolutely driest martini to be found in this or any other world. And I think I may have hit upon the perfect formula :

Comment

Turned on the game toward the end of the first quarter, my eyeballs fell out of my head. Fun to watch. That coming from a Lions fan....

Comment

Originally posted by tjrowbot View Post
        Turned on the game toward the end of the first quarter, my eyeballs fell out of my head. Fun to watch. That coming from a Lions fan....
        I am a lions fan too. Looked similar to a lions game in how the steelers made so many mistakes and had all the wrong bounces.

With that said the Browns came to play. Showed up and deafeted the steelers in all aspects of the game.

I saw the score this morning, went to bed midway through third and was surprised at the final score.

Not too crazy to believe as the browns may have gone into bend, don't break defense a bit.

Comment

Another Lions fan here. First thing that came to my mind was that the Browns are only 3 seasons removed from their 0-16 season, and they have a playoff win. We suck...
          Jerry

2020 X22
          2018 XT22
          2014 Aqua Patio
          2003 Malibu Response LXi
          2001 Malibu Sunsetter
          1978 Ski Supreme

Comment

I couldn't believe what I was watching during that first quarter! Incredible!

Now if we can get Alabama to put up a similar first quarter to the Steelers...
            Tim
            2021 Lone Star MasterBash
            Ohio State Engineering - Go Bucks
            1998 MC MariStar 225VRS
            1995 MC ProStar 205
            ISO MC 205V/XStar, X2

Comment

Whoop! Whoop!

It's great to be a Brown's fan this week! Although, my job is quite an inconvenience. Browns game late last night. Buckeyes game late tonight.

Comment

Vegas cleaned up on the Browns win.

Comment

Like Mayfield a lot, love the swagger and confidence of the entire team. I think they can beat the Chiefs. Gonna be a great game
                  If for some reason you start to believe you are a person with influence, just try ordering somebody else's dog around.

Comment

Dawgs!

Comment

Beat the Chiefs when Pittsburgh was expected to kill them? I hope so, but not so confident that they will
                      Prior boats - (3) X14's, (3) Prostars, and a Tristar.

Comment

Baker is a douche, KC by 24.
                        2003 ProStar 197, MCX and Powerslot.

"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty" - Thomas Jefferson
                        "Freedom is beneficial to everyone equally" - Ron Paul
                        Taxation = Theft

Comment

I'd take +24 points and the Brownies for $100 Alex.

Comment

Can i get in on this action as well?

Comment

Such a great win.

"Browns is the Browns"

Comment

Working...
                              X