• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inspiring - Kristi Noem - SD Governor

2024 Presidential Run?? I hope so!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lep70dcxrYA

Very inspiring!

Comment

Watched her speech live and viewed it again on YouTube. The straw pole taken at the end of the convention had her at number 3 to lead the republican party. A complete unknown 2 years ago.
      Our 2014 X2 is Sold.

Comment

yes she is absolutely great ... really like how articulate she is

Comment

Wifey is a native South Dakota girl and is a huge fan of Gov. Noem. Great public speaker - Plus she is a former SD Snow Queen!
          Screws fall out all the time, the world is an imperfect place.

Comment

Hawt!

Comment

I am sure the propaganda machine will be busy making her sound like a dumby.. you know "i can see russia from my house" tripe...

and the lower half will believe it.... sadly...

The coup was successful there will never be another conservative elected to POTUS... unless election laws and machines are reigned in... Obama 69m, votes Trump 74m votes.. biden 80m votes.. the last election had more votes than registered voters... think about that...

Good luck to her and ours... but she will need more than luck....as will the conservative movement....

Comment

Originally posted by curver900 View Post
                . Obama 69m, votes Trump 74m votes.. biden 80m votes.. the last election had more votes than registered voters... think about that...
                I'm sorry man but if you don't personally want to be ridiculed you need to be critical of things you read online. 2020 had 206 million registered voters (minus North Dakota which doesn't register voters at all hmmm think bout that....) This means that the voter turn out was only approximately ~66.7

So what's your point keeping on trotting that crap out?

Comment

Let's keep this thread nice and interesting going into the final weeks before boating... yes, some of us will be on water in april.

Any this topic is moot until late spring of next year.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
                  sigpic...A bad day water skiing still beats a good day at work...1995 Pro Star 205....

Comment

Man Mike you know this place is supposed to be about boats and watersports. But if people can have their little parade threads with no counter points welcome this stops being a Mastercraft forum at all. Been messaged repeatedly by people thanking me for putting up a counter point and expressing concern about the tone in here this last year.

Gotta call people out or this is their echo chamber too.

Comment

Originally posted by 88 PS190 View Post
                      Man Mike you know this place is supposed to be about boats and watersports. But if people can have their little parade threads with no counter points welcome this stops being a Mastercraft forum at all. Been messaged repeatedly by people thanking me for putting up a counter point and expressing concern about the tone in here this last year.

Gotta call people out or this is their echo chamber too.
                      Doubt
                      Aric

LONE STAR MASTERBASH 2022
                      Register Here

2019 XT22 - Ear Bleeder
                      2022 Sea Hunt BX22 CC
                      For Sale:
                      2020 Crest 240 SLC Tri Toon

Comment

Originally posted by MC25 View Post
                        Doubt

Whatever guy.

Find a stat backing up his comment and post the source. Fine by me I'll look it up and we can discuss it.

His post is rotten trash and should be moderated.

Comment

left dem

Comment

Originally posted by 88 PS190 View Post
                            Whatever guy.

Find a stat backing up his comment and post the source. Fine by me I'll look it up and we can discuss it.

His post is rotten trash and should be moderated.
                            88 ps190 showed up again, i could care less if I get kicked off. Your the guy that hated Trump, looks like your vote went well, now we are stuck with some mental case, if you hate politics how come you some how find a way to comment on all the political posts? And guess what the rate this country is falling apart. Mastercraft will be the last thing on our mind, we would wished we discussed politics more. We have men competing against women in women sports, dr Seuss is racist and the secretary of health is a fat slob that can’t decide what bathroom to go in. But Trump had “mean tweets”. I think Kristi Noem is a true American and would be an excellent choice. Either way Biden is doing awesome work for the Republican Party since he came into office.
                            2019 Xstar

Comment

Dakota is way out on the edge. In more ways than one.

Comment

Working...
                              X