No announcement yet.

Got to love that Nautique wave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gotta ease off the throttle then give it a little more gas after a second or just turn when you come off the throttle. Only takes that happening a couple of times before you stop forgetting. Doesn't happen at surf speeds

Comment

What's with the full wetsuit and the flat bill bucket hat while surfing?

Comment

Thought he was cool too, until I read he makes people sign a waiver before they get on his boat. Waiver so they do not sue him if they get hurt riding. ???

Makes 30 minute videos with 10 mins of content. Boring . . . . too long.

I give him cred for the opportunity he made for himself. All about views and followers.

Nice G!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Oh he’s the waiver guy? Yeah, no. Mega douche.
          Aric

LONE STAR MASTERBASH 2022
          Register Here

2019 XT22 - Ear Bleeder
          2022 Sea Hunt BX22 CC
          For Sale:
          2020 Crest 240 SLC Tri Toon

Comment

Originally posted by Ironhorse View Post
            The ski boat debate is similar to the G vs X debate in the surf world. I might have gone with the Nautique but wanted an open bow and didnt want the 200. If the ski nautique (non 200) had an open bow hard top option like the Prostar, it would have been a difficult decision.
            The Ski Nautique with micro-tuners is the real deal. Amaaaaazing wake. Have not been behind a recent ProStar yet.

Comment

Originally posted by FoggyNogginz View Post
              The Ski Nautique with micro-tuners is the real deal. Amaaaaazing wake. Have not been behind a recent ProStar yet.
              Yeah, I'd love an opportunity to ski one. Well maybe not.... I think I would be heading for a divorce if I come home wanting another new boat.

Comment

I didn’t think the microtuners did much until -32 and shorter? Multiple folks have said longer lines and slower speeds Prostar is one to beat?
                Wish I was a consistent -35 skier to be able to honestly compare.
                I’d still take the massive open inside of the Prostar over the nautique w the side lockers any day. But, some folks like them I think.
                Good problems to have!

Comment

Yeah, I was so hell bent on wanting the open bow that I dismissed the Nautique quickly. Funny thing is, we never use the open bow. I'm happy with my selection and like you, I wish I was a consistent 35 off skier as well! The new prostar has a great pull and wake.

Comment

Originally posted by MC25 View Post
                    Oh he’s the waiver guy? Yeah, no. Mega douche.
                    I didn't know that... whatta shame lmao
                    -Tolman
                    '22 XT23 "Big Kahuna"
                    '06 X30 (Sold)

"Sometimes my genius, it's almost frightening" -JC

Comment

Originally posted by WhiskeyTango View Post
                      That’s the new fast-fill bilge option.

Nice machine, though.
                      LOL!

Centurion owners "We have Ram Fill"

Nautique owners "Hold my beer and watch this"

Its just a joke so simmer down folks

Comment

Originally posted by LDA6339 View Post

Most of the collegiate slalom world seems to prefer the Ski Nautique over the ProStar
                        It's probably more because MC didn't pay out for the rights to be the official tow boat for tournament sports until 2025.

In the UK, no one who competes wants to ski behind a Prostar, TXi etc, it's all Ski Nautique or 200 as this is what 90% of the tournaments are towed with.

If MC pony up and win a 10 year deal 2025 - 2035 then everyone will want to ski behind a Prostar.

Originally posted by FoggyNogginz View Post

I prefer the Prostar wake and the drive, I had the pleasure (and it was a pleasure) to drive the Ski Nautique 3 full days over this season, but personally I found it a bit "wiggly" and the feedback from the skiers was the wakes weren't very nice - maybe it was a setup thing and I'm not sure if the microtuners were working or on as TBH the "User Interface" for the SN was not intuitive and only by the end of the season was I getting used to how it worked. The current Prostar was just "jump in and set the speed" touchscreen was great (so I bought one)

Comment

Working...
                        X