TeamTalk

TeamTalk (http://teamtalk.mastercraft.com/index.php)
-   Audio/Stereo (http://teamtalk.mastercraft.com/forumdisplay.php?f=53)
-   -   Zone Control now available for model year 2018 boats with Klipsch Advanced Audio (http://teamtalk.mastercraft.com/showthread.php?t=99920)

Klipsch 01-23-2019 04:32 PM

Zone Control now available for model year 2018 boats with Klipsch Advanced Audio

For model year 2018 MasterCraft boats equipped with the Klipsch Advanced Audio package*, you can now add Zone Control functionality with an optional dealer installed retrofit kit.

With this upgrade, you will have independent volume control for the different zones in the boat directly from the Klipsch head unit (Bow, Cockpit, Tower & Sub). This retrofit kit is a combination of software updates to the Klipsch head unit, a new DSP profile and a special interface cable.

This retrofit kit is available now through the MasterCraft dealer network. Contact your dealer for pricing and installation.

*Klipsch Advanced Audio packages consist of both the Klipsch head unit and DSP. Zone Control cannot be added to base audio packages.

mastercraftka 01-23-2019 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Klipsch (Post 1467331)
For model year 2018 MasterCraft boats equipped with the Klipsch Advanced Audio package*, you can now add Zone Control functionality with an optional dealer installed retrofit kit.

With this upgrade, you will have independent volume control for the different zones in the boat directly from the Klipsch head unit (Bow, Cockpit, Tower & Sub). This retrofit kit is a combination of software updates to the Klipsch head unit, a new DSP profile and a special interface cable.

This retrofit kit is available now through the MasterCraft dealer network. Contact your dealer for pricing and installation.

*Klipsch Advanced Audio packages consist of both the Klipsch head unit and DSP. Zone Control cannot be added to base audio packages.

It wasn't available before? My 2017 JL fusion systems it was available on all the remotes.

BRADP43619 01-23-2019 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mastercraftka (Post 1467335)
It wasn't available before? My 2017 JL fusion systems it was available on all the remotes.

No pre 2019 it wasnt we have only volume control for all the speakers at the same time. sucks if your surfing and want to hear the music but the people on the boat want to talk!

Bwag1961 01-23-2019 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mastercraftka (Post 1467335)

Do you have more info on this?
Been tryingvto separate my frim bow speakers from my tower without much luck. Very interested.....thx

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

MC25 01-23-2019 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bwag1961 (Post 1467340)
Been tryingvto separate my frim bow speakers from my tower without much luck. Very interested.....thx

Mine is now/cockpit/sub/tower zones. This is with the fusion stereo.

Bwag1961 01-23-2019 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MC25 (Post 1467341)
Mine is now/cockpit/sub/tower zones. This is with the fusion stereo.

Im trying to run all interior speakers(cockpit and bow) on one zone and my towers on the other.
Getting zone bleed through as we currently have it wired but looking for a simple explanation /wiring chart as Im not a big stereo wiring guy. Have a 200w amp wired to interiors and a 400 w amp to the 4 tower speakers.
Heres my head unit I have.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...d774e2287e.jpg

mastercraftka 01-23-2019 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bwag1961 (Post 1467340)

Ok mine is fusion and i need to get in front of the remote again to remember what i did but it was in settings somewhere.

Bwag1961 01-23-2019 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mastercraftka (Post 1467365)
Ok mine is fusion and i need to get in front of the remote again to remember what i did but it was in settings somewhere.

Appreciated

lashburn1 01-24-2019 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnE (Post 1467348)
Keep in mind OP is for the 2018 Klipsch audio system. Yes other units allowed zone control, while this one did not. Though it has many more technological advancements than the predecessors. I will be contacting dealer for pricing, and probably installing this spring.

Questions and comments not specific to the Klipsch system should be placed in other threads, or new threads.

Even your XT series did not have Zone Control?
I thought it was an NXT series limitation?
Did any 2018 Models have full Zone Control?

Klipsch 01-24-2019 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lashburn1 (Post 1467424)
Did any 2018 Models have full Zone Control?

Premium Audio package (touch screen systems) had Zone Control for 2018 at launch. Zone Control was included with Advanced Audio package beginning with model year 2019. This retrofit adds it to Advanced Audio package for model year 2018.