TeamTalk

TeamTalk (http://teamtalk.mastercraft.com/index.php)
-   Find A Pull / Give a Pull (http://teamtalk.mastercraft.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   ski buddies Nashua, NH. (http://teamtalk.mastercraft.com/showthread.php?t=108211)

jayR 06-10-2021 06:26 PM

ski buddies Nashua, NH.

Looking for a third for ski days. We go out some weekdays, some weekends. Its a good location but no slalom course. We mostly ski and barefoot. Boarding also possible, boat has a tower but is not sacked out. Plan to bring your own gear including what you are going to ride and a life jacket.
Boat belongs to my buddy, it's an 2005 response so it skis pretty good.
Please contact me via pm for more info.
Thanks.
-Jay

Sunapee 06-14-2021 03:28 PM

About an hour from Nashua. We are usually out mornings and evenings if you want to pop up.

http://lswst.teamapp.com

paintpollz 06-15-2021 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sunapee (Post 1573417)
About an hour from Nashua. We are usually out mornings and evenings if you want to pop up.

http://lswst.teamapp.com

I might hit you guys up when I get back up for a vacation. My wife's family has a bunch of houses in Blodgetts. I still own a slip at the Landing Boat Club that I rent to a local guy.

Just sold my ps197 down here in TX because I wasn't using it enough due to kids and work :(. Sucks because I joined a ski club when I moved to tx and finally got my first 30/15 pass last year. Just a tough time with family and work obligations.

Sunapee 06-17-2021 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by paintpollz (Post 1573555)
I might hit you guys up when I get back up for a vacation. My wife's family has a bunch of houses in Blodgetts. I still own a slip at the Landing Boat Club that I rent to a local guy.

Just sold my ps197 down here in TX because I wasn't using it enough due to kids and work :(. Sucks because I joined a ski club when I moved to tx and finally got my first 30/15 pass last year. Just a tough time with family and work obligations.

Small world, I used to live in Blodgett's and was an original owner at the Landing Boat Club. Give us a shout if you get near Sunapee.

Covi 06-19-2021 08:41 AM

Grew up in Newbury.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sunapee (Post 1573819)
Small world, I used to live in Blodgett's and was an original owner at the Landing Boat Club. Give us a shout if you get near Sunapee.

Ned 07-12-2021 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jayR (Post 1573053)
Looking for a third for ski days. We go out some weekdays, some weekends. Its a good location but no slalom course. We mostly ski and barefoot. Boarding also possible, boat has a tower but is not sacked out. Plan to bring your own gear including what you are going to ride and a life jacket.
Boat belongs to my buddy, it's an 2005 response so it skis pretty good.
Please contact me via pm for more info.
Thanks.
-Jay

In Brookline NH on the lake and have portable course. Permit requires course only in when used... must install and remove after use. Its a little effort but always worth it. If you're ever interested in skiing, just visit lake... you'll know which MC home to look for. Lake has good public ramp. Only skiing in mornings. Gets crazy during day.

Covi 07-22-2021 11:49 AM

PICS of your 2012 please

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ned (Post 1576787)
In Brookline NH on the lake and have portable course. Permit requires course only in when used... must install and remove after use. Its a little effort but always worth it. If you're ever interested in skiing, just visit lake... you'll know which MC home to look for. Lake has good public ramp. Only skiing in mornings. Gets crazy during day.

pmkkdx 07-30-2021 07:28 AM

I work with a bunch of people from the Nashua area (BAE Systems) ... aren't the lakes/rivers brutally cold up there?

tommurtha 07-30-2021 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by paintpollz (Post 1573555)

finally!!! now you have to remember how

My family still has about 300 feet adjacent where the Wild Goose used to be. Ours is the smaller A frame with the massive cement dock. The House to the left of ours used to be our land too along with about 100 acres across the street of 103 which we sold to the State

jayR 07-30-2021 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pmkkdx (Post 1578979)
I work with a bunch of people from the Nashua area (BAE Systems) ... aren't the lakes/rivers brutally cold up there?

Water temp varies depending on depth, wind and amount of under water springs etc but temps are around mid 70's right now. it can be even warmer this time of year but we have had a lot of rain.