View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 07:50 AM
jkski jkski is offline
MC Devotee
Join Date: Jun 2005
Boat: 2008 40th Anniv. Prostar 197 MCX and Powerslot
Location: Akron, Ohio
Posts: 2,186
I think had the bank delayed us another week or 2 we would have been forced to wait until spring. The forecast is looking good for work the footer work today but truthfully not so good the rest of the week with rain chances nearly every day. We went with the Advantech flooring, which was a major factor for me in moving forward thru the winter/wet months. They are figuring that if all goes well, framing will begin around Christmas, likely a little before, so I will be spending my forseeable weekends on a dozer!
Reply With Quote