• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dvsone79
    MC Devotee
    • Jul 2012

TeamTalk Boating Playlist

What is your favorite boat song? Let's make a TeamTalk boat playlist. Spotify seems to be the most prevalent music app (cross-platform, has 99% of any song you can think of, can share and follow public playlists, etc) so we'll use it.

I created a public playlist in Spotify called TeamTalk Playlist. I made it public. I don't think it's publicly editable, so post up your favorite boat song in this thread and I'll add it to the playlist. If you follow the playlist in Spotify, then it will automatically update when new songs get added.

Everyone has a unique taste so I'm sure we'll get lots of variety. If your go-to song is already posted by someone else, then go with your next favorite.

Here is the link to the playlist: https://open.spotify.com/user/129732...v3CI28WA2tNiPj

Right now it's empty. I'll add my favorite at some point but I'd rather start off with some of yours. So let's hear it. If forty of us post up, then we'll have 40 songs. And so on. So the playlist can be as big and diverse as whoever decides to play.
  • LaRue
    MC Devotee
    • Sep 2009

Fire on the Horizon by Stick Figure https://open.spotify.com/track/7mnk9W0umx7q4Vo4FjtOot

Just might be the best song we will have on the playlist. Ha

Comment

• jsx30
      TT Enthusiast
      • Feb 2016

Karl Denson...remake of Hang me out to dry

Comment

• LaRue
        MC Devotee
        • Sep 2009

Originally posted by dvsone79 View Post
        What is your favorite boat song? Let's make a TeamTalk boat playlist. Spotify seems to be the most prevalent music app (cross-platform, has 99% of any song you can think of, can share and follow public playlists, etc) so we'll use it.

I created a public playlist in Spotify called TeamTalk Playlist. I made it public. I don't think it's publicly editable, so post up your favorite boat song in this thread and I'll add it to the playlist. If you follow the playlist in Spotify, then it will automatically update when new songs get added.

Everyone has a unique taste so I'm sure we'll get lots of variety. If your go-to song is already posted by someone else, then go with your next favorite.

Here is the link to the playlist: https://open.spotify.com/user/129732...v3CI28WA2tNiPj

Right now it's empty. I'll add my favorite at some point but I'd rather start off with some of yours. So let's hear it. If forty of us post up, then we'll have 40 songs. And so on. So the playlist can be as big and diverse as whoever decides to play.
        You can make playlist collaborative which allows people to add to the playlist.

Comment

• curver900
          MC Maniac
          • Aug 2013

Bonamassa - "Breakin' up somebody's home" or "I'll Play the blues for you"

basically anything off of his Greek Theater cd...

Comment

• dvsone79
            MC Devotee
            • Jul 2012

Originally posted by LaRue View Post
            You can make playlist collaborative which allows people to add to the playlist.
            Done.

Comment

• jsx30
              TT Enthusiast
              • Feb 2016

I think it would be good if everybody would post what they are adding. That way the thread stays active...

Comment

• FoggyNogginz
                MC Maniac
                • Aug 2006

I have three lake playlists:

1. Surf
                2. Chill
                3. Rockin

Depends on the mood, the audience, and the time of day. Happy to add songs, but what genre are you shooting for here?

Comment

• clrussell
                  MC Addict
                  • Jul 2012

Subd.. was wanting to do this

Comment

• CantRepeat
                    • Jul 2008

All Offspring, all the time!
                    -Tim

Making boomers great again!! Boomin'

Comment

• dvsone79
                      MC Devotee
                      • Jul 2012

Originally posted by FoggyNogginz View Post
                      I have three lake playlists:

1. Surf
                      2. Chill
                      3. Rockin

Depends on the mood, the audience, and the time of day. Happy to add songs, but what genre are you shooting for here?
                      Really just everyone's all around favorite song when they're on the boat. I realize there are probably many songs but if you can narrow it down to 1. I think it would be cool to see everyone's favorite song. If only 20 people reply then maybe we should do 3 songs per person. But if we have 1 person adding 2 songs and another adding 10, it doesn't give us an accurate sample of TTers music taste. This is kind of an experiment. I'm curious as to what I'll hear and I might also discover some cool music along the way.

For example, my favorite boat song is "We Own the Sky" by M83. I could ride/surf/chill to that one. Never gets old for me. Originally heard it in Travis Rice's snowboarding movie "That's It, That's All". Epic movie, btw.

Cantrepeat, I'm putting you down for Can't repeat by the offspring. Yours was kinda obvious!

Comment

• dvsone79
                        MC Devotee
                        • Jul 2012

Originally posted by jsx30 View Post
                        I think it would be good if everybody would post what they are adding. That way the thread stays active...
                        Agreed!

Comment

• dvsone79
                          MC Devotee
                          • Jul 2012

Originally posted by clrussell View Post
                          Subd.. was wanting to do this
                          Never heard that song. Is it on Spotify?

Comment

• Maristar210
                            MC Master Poster
                            • Apr 2005

Ya'all got some weird *** taste in music

Comment

• moosehead
                              MC Maniac
                              • May 2015

By My Side - The Rides

Comment

Working...