• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • phil_edgecumbe
    TT Newbie
    • Oct 2012

Help with bearings and seals

I have a 1997 Mastercraft Trailer and want to buy a spare set of wheel bearings and seals.

The brakes are 10inch drums made by UFP with hydraulic actuators. The part number on the hub is HD-1077-10.

Can someone provide me with bearing and seal part numbers and recommend an online supplier that will ship to Australia?

Thanks in advance.
  • ac505
    TT Enthusiast
    • Jul 2013

Best option would be to strip one hub down and get the p/n's for the bearing, cup and seal. Bearings as a general rule are pretty easy to come by, so you will be able to source locally.

Comment

• FrankSchwab
      MC Devotee
      • Aug 2004

You could refer to the attached, but I think you'll end up following ac505's suggestion.TBAxleMaint.PDF
      1998 Maristar 200VRS

Comment

• phil_edgecumbe
        TT Newbie
        • Oct 2012

Thanks guys. I managed to get the part number from the outer bearing but couldn't remove the grease seal without destroying it to get to the inner bearing. Guess I'll have to remove the seal, find out the bearing part numbers and order some new ones.

Comment

• Legolamb
          TT Enthusiast
          • Apr 2012

Call Waymire Distributing in Indianapolis, IN to see if they ship to you. They definitely have all the bearings and double lip marine seals you need for UFP products.
          800-434-4824

Comment

• willg
            TT Enthusiast
            • May 2013

Bearings are relatively standard parts, you might be able to find them locally in Australia.

Comment

• FrankSchwab
              MC Devotee
              • Aug 2004

if you know the outer bearing number, you can match it up with the tables on page 4 and 5 of the PDF I posted (double-click on TBAxleMaint.pdf in post #3) and figure out both the seal number as well as the inner bearing/cup numbers.
              1998 Maristar 200VRS

Comment

• mikeg205
                MC Master Poster
                • Aug 2011

this is most likely the size but verify - these are for a 1996

Spindle size OD= 1 3/8" x 1 1/16"
                Inner bearing L68149, inner race L68110 (koyo) or L68111
                Outer bearing L44649R, outer race L44610 (koyo)
                (UFP kit 07007U0)

Seal size is 1.688" x 2.328" x 1/2" wide. Should use a double lip seal, UFP 07027U.
                sigpic...A bad day water skiing still beats a good day at work...1995 Pro Star 205....

Comment

• JBrew
                  MC Fanatic
                  • Sep 2011

So many trailer issues as of late! I think mike205 is correct on spindle and bearings. My seal was:
                  ID = 1.68"
                  OD = 2.56"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                  X