• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Maxirat427
    TT Enthusiast
    • Oct 2016

Nice looking spot
    There may be better ways to relax than being on a boat...I just haven't found one yet!

Comment

• fz1dba
      TT Enthusiast
      • May 2013

Not Kerr but close... https://imgur.com/a/2MpH7xw

Be careful out there folks....

Three people were hurt, two who went to the hospital, after a boating accident Wednesday night.

Comment

• Wakejunkie
        MC Fanatic
        • Apr 2019

Falls is a great lake but recently with accidents in the past few years will create the wildlife department to be on full lookout trying to find anything wrong. I use my jet skis on this lake and we were swimming and they used binoculars to stare us down for 30 minutes while we swam. There are no lighted markers on the lake so if you’re out at night ride the lake beforehand so you know where you’re going without a full moon to help you.

Comment

• fz1dba
          TT Enthusiast
          • May 2013

Any other folks going to LakeFest in Clarksville this weekend? The weather looks to be hot but will be a good night for fireworks over the water.

Comment

• MastercraftCW
            TT Regular
            • May 2016

I will be out and about. Have a family lake house near Satterwhite Point. Be on the look out for a Blue, red and white X45. We usually take the long haul to Clarksville to watch fireworks.
            Kerr Lake NC

Comment

• SkiLKG
              TT Enthusiast
              • Feb 2016

I will be out there for the day near bluestone creek. I am hauling from LKG Saturday morning to visit some buddies for the day and probably pull a late night ramp run to get back to Gaston. Basically all white with black and red accent 197 here.
              2005 Prostar 197 w/ mini tower

Richmond, VA & Lake Gaston, NC

Comment

Working...
              X