• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Okon2
    TT Newbie
    • Sep 2020

x45 Sub Placement

At the end of last season I purchased a 2006 Maristar 245 VRS. Super excited to get it in the water here soon! Meanwhile, I will be adding an Amp (JL 700/5) to power the existing cabin speakers, as well as a new 10" JL Sub.

My question is, can anyone post pics of both the sub front, and back (from under the seat) so I can get a good idea of where stock placement is? I'm hoping this will help with the install. Thanks!
  • kecusc
    TT Enthusiast
    • Aug 2014

Originally posted by Okon2 View Post
    At the end of last season I purchased a 2006 Maristar 245 VRS. Super excited to get it in the water here soon! Meanwhile, I will be adding an Amp (JL 700/5) to power the existing cabin speakers, as well as a new 10" JL Sub.

My question is, can anyone post pics of both the sub front, and back (from under the seat) so I can get a good idea of where stock placement is? I'm hoping this will help with the install. Thanks!

I don’t have picks from the back handy but the stock location is behind the driver seat. I also installed a second sub under the helm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• kecusc
      TT Enthusiast
      • Aug 2014

Comment

• rh0dium
        TT Regular
        • Dec 2019

We have 2

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

• rh0dium
          TT Regular
          • Dec 2019

Comment

• Okon2
            TT Newbie
            • Sep 2020

Amp Installed

Thanks for the pics! Nice setup!! I got the Amp installed and wiring run to the speakers and to the sub position. I'm waiting for the Sub to arrive, and that will be my last step. I'm a little unsure on cutting through the fiberglass AND carpeting on the inside.

Meanwhile, the speakers sound great! Adding power to the stock system really woke them up!!
            Attached Files

Comment

• Okon2
              TT Newbie
              • Sep 2020

Sub Installed!

The sub install went really well! I used a RotoZip tool, with the circle attachment. I was holding my breath the whole time I was cutting, but it went really smoothly!! It sounds awesome!
              Attached Files

Comment

• kecusc
                TT Enthusiast
                • Aug 2014

Nice work!! Looks great.

Comment

Working...
                X