Frustrated with 2015 x30 we just bought. Battery switch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bturner2
    MC Addict
    • Mar 2008

When I buy or help someone buy a new or used boat I tell them to expect it to take 2 seasons to iron out all the issues. It shouldn't be this way but it typically is. Sometimes the issues are small, sometimes not so much. As such in the back of my mind when I'm negotiating the price I try to leave a least a grand in the budget for these items. As much as this is truly a PITA IMO you're still on the smaller side of the scale.

FWIW I'm running through the same adjustment period on the "new to me" boat I picked up at the beginning of July. I pride myself as a person that can pick good boats and was able to negotiate the repair of everything I found wrong with the boat into the price but I missed several smaller items along the way myself. With as many of these that I've done over the years I've learned to expect these setbacks and just move on.

From my perspective you're still on the "not worth the drive" side of the equation. It looks like you've got the gas gauge issue locked down. Order the part and put it past you.

Comment

• bcippola
      TT Regular
      • Mar 2019

Thanks to dealer in Charlotte I was able to locate a fuel sender and have it shipped. Charlotte Ski Boats. Lukas was a big help.
      2018 Mastercraft XT21

Comment

Working...
      X