• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AWalls
    TT Newbie
    • Aug 2019

Arizona Lakefront Home for Sale-Private Ski/Wakeboard Lake

Ski, Wakeboard, Jet Ski and Kayak from Your Own Backyard in this Private Recreational Lake Community. Interior boasts spacious, light-filled rooms, wood plank flooring and beautiful South facing lake views. Home has been updated to include newer appliances, A/C, interior and exterior paint, Lutron Caseta smart home lighting system and more. Massive master suite opens to 450 square foot deck overlooking the lake. Split floor plan with multiple living spaces offer convenient options for guests and multi-generational living-3 bedrooms and 2 full baths downstairs plus large home office. Add the ultimate media and game room if desired! Expand the outdoor living space w/lakeside dock-covered boat house included (hydraulic lift available) for direct lake access.

The gated community and nearby areas feature a fishing lake, sport court and private clubhouse, fountain park and mini golf course w/direct access to McQueen Park with baseball, volleyball, tennis, playgrounds and recreation center. A quick 2 mile ride down the bike path leads to popular Downtown Gilbert Heritage District with multiple casual & upscale dining/shopping options, farmer's market and local activities.

Contact me for more details! Angie 602-320-2727
  • Ski-me
    MC Maniac
    • Mar 2007

Any links or address? Price?
    - Jeff

1994 205, LT1

Comment

• AWalls
      TT Newbie
      • Aug 2019

Arizona Lakefront Home for Sale-Private Ski/Wakeboard Lake

Hi Jeff,

Thank you for your interest. The address is 1455 W. Heather Avenue in Gilbert Arizona, 85233.

Here is a link to the full listing for your review: http://www.flexmls.com/link.html?1g7q94wurcuj,12. If you have any difficulty accessing the link, just shoot me an email and I'll forward it to you.

I am new to posting on this site, so feel free to contact me directly with any questions.

Best,

Angie Walls
      Platinum Living Realty, Scottsdale Arizona
      cell: 602-320-2727
      email: [email protected]
      web: www.angela-walls.com

Comment

Working...
      X