TT Enthusiast
    • Jan 2005

Shot over the summer:

Comment

• wiltok
      TT Enthusiast
      • Jan 2005

The other perspective:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• Double D
        MC Addict
        • Sep 2004

Originally posted by wiltok View Post
        I like this perspective best!! Is that a 190 or 205? 1992??

Sent from my wife's old iPad using Tapatalk....
        If its not a competition ski boat, its always second best.

2008 MasterCraft X14, LY6, 400 HP
        1994 MasterCraft ProStar 205 (SOLD)

Check out MasterCraft Buckeye Bash on Facebook!

Comment

• waterlogged882
          MC Master Poster
          • Dec 2004

Last edited by waterlogged882; 09-18-2015, 06:29 PM.
          93 190
          (safe click)
          John 14:6
          (safe click)

Comment

• abehrens
            TT Newbie
            • Mar 2012

Quick GoPro barefoot run behind h2oskijumper's TT.

Comment

all great vids

admittedly, some of those are the closest i will ever come to barefooting lol

Comment

• DJnGA
                TT Enthusiast
                • Jun 2008

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• jamisonsbrodie
                  TT Enthusiast
                  • Dec 2004

That is awesome, I just hope you were wearing a cup!

Comment

• Double D
                    MC Addict
                    • Sep 2004

Yeah, I love those "Free Willy" starts!!

Hey, I liked the other one were you caught a toe.. No show here?

Comment

• DJnGA
                      TT Enthusiast
                      • Jun 2008

Comment

• aswinter05
                        TT Enthusiast
                        • Jul 2012

I'll play along as well. About 95% of the watersports I do behind my MC is slalom, however, I figured I would post something a little more unique to spice this thread up a bit.

I've been tubing since I can remember. I like to pride myself on being one of the best tubers around. It's not easy throwing me off, even with a nasty 40 mph whip. This video definitely is NOT my best tubing performance! It's simply probably the only video of me tubing that currently exists. I will try to take more tubing videos when my Kodak Zx5 comes in.

Camera view is far away, I know. You also might realize it's not a MC wake. Don't hate. This is from my old Sea Ray which we traded in for the MC 209. (still has a pretty wake, eh?)

Watch closely and you'll see me pull a couple barrel rolls Watch even closer and you'll see my nasty spill at the end where I tried to pull back-to-back barrel rolls ENJOY fellow TT'ers!

Comment

• Double D
                          MC Addict
                          • Sep 2004

Originally posted by aswinter05 View Post
                          I'll play along as well. About 95% of the watersports I do behind my MC is slalom, however, I figured I would post something a little more unique to spice this thread up a bit.

I've been tubing since I can remember. I like to pride myself on being one of the best tubers around. It's not easy throwing me off, even with a nasty 40 mph whip. This video definitely is NOT my best tubing performance! It's simply probably the only video of me tubing that currently exists. I will try to take more tubing videos when my Kodak Zx5 comes in.

Camera view is far away, I know. You also might realize it's not a MC wake. Don't hate. This is from my old Sea Ray which we traded in for the MC 209. (still has a pretty wake, eh?)

Watch closely and you'll see me pull a couple barrel rolls Watch even closer and you'll see my nasty spill at the end where I tried to pull back-to-back barrel rolls ENJOY fellow TT'ers!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBaZVXR1NFQ
                          A Master Tuber!!?? I never thought I would have a fellow TT member admit to that but what the heck, why not! Thanks for the video and I admit, I used to do barrel rolls on my tube about 10 years ago.....

Comment

• aswinter05
                            TT Enthusiast
                            • Jul 2012

Originally posted by Double D View Post
                            A Master Tuber!!?? I never thought I would have a fellow TT member admit to that but what the heck, why not! Thanks for the video and I admit, I used to do barrel rolls on my tube about 10 years ago.....
                            "Master Tuber" .... hmmm I'll accept that title! Indeed, doing rolls takes a toll on your body. Hopefully I'm never too old to barrel roll I'm still bruised on my thighs from rolling 2 weeks ago!

Here is another video from my archive. This is my older cousin, not me. I am, however, the driver This video probably is more suitable to most of you.

Kevin with a beautiful barefoot run behind the Sea Ray

Comment

• Double D
                              MC Addict
                              • Sep 2004

Originally posted by aswinter05 View Post
                              "Master Tuber" .... hmmm I'll accept that title! Indeed, doing rolls takes a toll on your body. Hopefully I'm never too old to barrel roll I'm still bruised on my thighs from rolling 2 weeks ago!

Here is another video from my archive. This is my older cousin, not me. I am, however, the driver This video probably is more suitable to most of you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYPxSP69O-Y
                              Much better! What rope length was that? It seemed short....

Comment

• aswinter05
                                TT Enthusiast
                                • Jul 2012

Originally posted by Double D View Post
                                Much better! What rope length was that? It seemed short....
                                Ummm... not sure. I know the camera was zoomed in so this could have confused you. I think he usually knocks off at least 15 feet... maybe 22. I don't know much about barefooting, but when I finally get my B202 that should all change

Comment

Working...
                                X